Panthongtae ridicules Abhisit on social media

Lite Beer

Has Oak ever made a positive contribution to society?

drugs .. cheating ....enough said

Most likely far greater than you have ever made..

You write cheating. It has been stated multiple times that he was cleared of the allegation of cheating. Why then repeat a false statement.

Why do you post a lie?

What has Oak done that is a positive contribution to society.

He's not reproduced. Yet.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif .... Post of the week! wai2.gif

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I don't have time to read all the responses but here's what I think:

Why don't we let them have a live debate, then we'll see who's the joke.

Better still, Abhisit could debate with the wise 'Oak', oh the thought of it!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Further to my last post:

I'm seeing a pattern with any thread regarding Thaksin or family (for a few years now).

We're going around in circles.

Arguments are repeated again and again.

No one is 'changing sides', everyone is frustrated.

Personally I'm bored of reading people's posts defending the systematic pillaging of Thailand (in my opinion of course), and almost as bored posting logical arguments which fall upon deaf ears.

So, I'm going to stop wasting my breath and my time.

Seriously people, no one is changing sides here!

Maybe it's time for me to accept other peoples opinions, even if I know they're wrong ;)

My solution; crack a beer open and celebrate the weather, or the fact that you're getting laid, or maybe the fact that you're not stuck in a council house in England, or in a retirement home!

Over and out (for the time being). Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by looping

i seem to remember this lad was caught cheating in his university exam?

Just laying the foundations for his political career, this guy could be P.M one day.

This stupid boy is being groomed by his equally stupid father to be the next in line in the planned hereditary family dictatorship.

His father is so stupid that he became wealthy in a country where a small oligarchy had previously controlled wealth. He is so stupid that he won a landslide election. He is so stupid that Abhisit and his puppet masters in the military could not silence him. He is so stupid that he had no trouble finding a place to stay and of being hired as an adviser.

And meanwhile, you were stupid enough to come to Thailand where you jump through hoops to get your visa and denigrate and insult Thais you do not deem qualify for your acceptance. Okie dokie.

Thank you old boy for such an incisive and erudite post. You are, off course, entitled to your sad opinions.

• Like 2

Two words come to mind; 'arrested development.'

Oak, a billionaire's son whose achievements in life amount to being thrown out of Thammasart University and being caught with a piece of paper in his pocket for his final exam at Ramkhamhaeng University.

Better ask Daddy for some more money.

Not so, he had other achievements. He introduced a line of mobile phones, with precious stones glued on each of the numbers. His daddy told his cabinet and friends to each buy a phone. They dutifully did. Some bought several phones, to curry additional favor.

• Like 1

Just another idiot who thinks an election will solve all Thailand's problems. He would be leading the protesters if the Democrats won the election.

He is just another know nothing who is content with corruption.

He would be leading the protesters if the Democrats won the election.

Well he's only 34, there might be a chance of that happening in his lifetime..................................whistling.gif

Cute but remote.

How ever dumb as he is (takes after his aunt) people may use him.

A real chip off the old block ! This pathetic apology for a human being is not to be trusted on any level.

The only way he could ever do any thing on his own would be to go to another country and change his name. In a month he would be on the street with a paper cup begging for money.

No, Mr. Thaksin is not stupid - Mr. Thaksin is cunning and ruthless and single-minded and greedy who is an expert in playing the Thai system. Now, his son is more and more frequently in the news...combine this tidbit with a rich and powerful father characterized as above and you get a scenario for Thailand's future where I can't decide whether to howl at the moon, or dance a jig...please advise Mr. geriatrickd...

Do you hold the same position for Abhisit? After all, Abhisit never really worked did he? How do you think he supported himself?

Do you know hoe Abhisit obtained his seat in the House? In the west, such an appointment is often called patronage or parachuting a person into the position. You judge Oak harshly because his father is wealthy. Well, here's a news flash: So is my father. Does this automatically make me a "bad" person? Is it Oak's fault that his father loves him and took care of him? I appreciate that many westerners have difficulty with the concept of taking care of children and of parents, but this is a large component of Thai culture.

I was asking for your advice whether to welcome or not to welcome a possible Thai future with Oak as a political leader. Instead I receive questions about Abhisit (?), what does that have to do with anything? And what's with the lecture on parenting? I think your train of thought has derailed.

I was looking for wisdom and got hot air. Hm...have you ever been a politician?

He also justifies Chalerm for getting his kid of off a murder charge just because he is his son. He is so blinded by Thaksin BS that he is unable to answer a question such as you proposed.

I have not raised the subject of Chalerm, nor is this thread a discussion of the Chalerm and his family. Why the tangent? Is it because neither of you had anything with which to rebut my comment?

Geriatrickid paints a pretty picture of his notion of a 'typical tvfer'. I wonder where he got his inspiration for such a graphic description.... the mirror perhaps? biggrin.png

No. Many years of being in Thailand's epicentre of tourist ripoffs, Patong. It was sometimes amusing to see these foreigners perched on a bar stool at 10 am as I went about my business. I will say, that the foreigners who are gainfully occupied in Bangkok, Hua Hin, Udon etc. dress in a different manner.

Anyone who has a respectable Thai partner/spouse/girlfriend/friend usually receives wardrobe guidance and is not allowed to leave the home looking like a resident of the Sally Ann residence.

Gay dear? Who dear? Him dear? No dear.

How very dare they.

An intelligent person will see your comment for what it is: A manifestation of social insecurity rooted in the schoolyard taunts of children who thought calling someone gay was a neat insult. It speaks volumes about the twisted sick minds of some who hold such hate. Seriously, it's 2014 and those types of insults belong in Uganda and Putin's Russia.

Why are we discussing opinions of the son of a convicted criminal fugitive? And a person who has been caught cheating in university exams?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Chalerm seems to be fading away as liquor is getting the best of him. Is it remotely possible that

" Oak" , the cheating spoiled brat , is being groomed as the new pit bull attack dog for Thaksin ?

If so, many thanks to Thaksin for bringing a smile to my face........

• Like 2

This guy was the catalyst on the so called war on drugs after getting caught with drugs in his systems.Any remember he was also the official photographer at the asean meeting a few years ago after daddy bought him he world most expensive camera at the time..Nothing but a dropkick in my book.

Oak was also awarded the exclusive advertising contract with MRT subway, while Dad was PM, with his newly formed How Come company despite the company being brand new and with no previous advertising experience. ermm.gif

There are so many bad things they did I forgot this one entirely. We need to get a website that lists every one of their crimes to make sure we don't forget any. Once the Shin's are finally out, there should be a memorial with all their crimes listed and a shiny plaque that shouts ''NEVER AGAIN''.

• Like 1

Abhisit pretends to be reasonable. In fact he is the opposite. He and his party decided to boycott the February elections, and people who block elections, in my view, are the lowest of the low. Added to the charge-sheet is that fact that Abhisit connives with the criminal Suthep, who advocates kidnapping the PM, demonising the Shinewatras, and an extreme policy of opposing democracy.

As a result, I would place Abhisit in the Thai pantheon of political criminals down there with the fascist Phubul, the corruptest-of-the-corrupt Sarit, and the infamous book-burner Thanin.

This fellow Oak seems not to have commited any such crimes from what I can gather. He seems to support democracy.

Edited by anteater
  • Like 2

Gay dear? Who dear? Him dear? No dear.

How very dare they.

An intelligent person will see your comment for what it is: A manifestation of social insecurity rooted in the schoolyard taunts of children who thought calling someone gay was a neat insult. It speaks volumes about the twisted sick minds of some who hold such hate. Seriously, it's 2014 and those types of insults belong in Uganda and Putin's Russia.

Either that or a quote from a popular TV comedy sketch show - say Catherine Tate perhaps whistling.gif

• Like 1

i seem to remember this lad was caught cheating in his university exam?

You remember a lie that was promoted in an effort to destroy a young man's life.

His crime was having notes related to a different subject in his possession. Those documents were seized at the time and reviewed by the university.

The university stated that the documents were not related to the exam and he was cleared of the accusation.

Why repeat what is untrue?

Hey GK " he had notes" and unless you were privy to such notes how can you say it was a lie, what else would the University say with his father the PM ( no pressure brought of course rolleyes.gif ) whistling.gif

Abhisit pretends to be reasonable. In fact he is the opposite. He and his party decided to boycott the February elections, and people who block elections, in my view, are the lowest of the low. Added to the charge-sheet is that fact that Abhisit connives with the criminal Suthep, who advocates kidnapping the PM, demonising the Shinewatras, and an extreme policy of opposing democracy.

As a result, I would place Abhisit in the Thai pantheon of political criminals down there with the fascist Phubul, the corruptest-of-the-corrupt Sarit, and the infamous book-burner Thanin.

This fellow Oak seems not to have commited any such crimes from what I can gather. He seems to support democracy

cheesy.gif Having read your post, i would sugest that you do a little research befor posting such drivel whistling.gif

• Like 2

Pathongtae Oak Shinawatra........yeah, a fine piece again! If this dumb spoiled little brat is meant to be the future PM of Thailand, or if he even has a role to play in the future of Thailand, it will really be a sad time for this country. Who in this world can give even a bit of credit to this empty head? What are his credentials except cheating at an exam? What are his achievements except for the fact of being born?

This guy ridicules Abhisit? Come on, put them both on a stage, and we'll see how long this "Oak" is going to last before breaking in tears and calling Daddy for help!

• Like 2

What would the Shin's do without social media ?

Social media is what has destroyed the elites hold over the nation.

The people can no longer be treated as mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed bulls***)

The information age means no more secrets.

Biased media outlets such as The Nation are exposed for what they are - mouthpieces of the anti-democratic fascists.

• Like 2