Pattaya Dentist

Chaz1819

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never knew palladium is... Hmm sounds radioactive to me.

I think u mean titanium not palladium

Palladium thays what they use for dirty bombs ...

No, I mean palladium. Plutonium is the radioactive element used in nuclear reactors/bombs.

The only reason you think zirconium is better is because someone convinced you of that. Considering that you don't know what palladium is, how could you make an informed decision about which is the best material?

Tony Stark knows something about palladium and its uses and dangers.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/36998742/ns/technology_and_science-innovation/t/iron-man-fiction-tech-behind-him-not/#.VDEDnBbziCQ

Maybe you should consider Batmans and Spidermans knowledge as well.

Edited by Anthony5

If you are looking for Dr Warins clinic it is directly opposite the Family Mart Soi 10 on Central Road.

Every other shop is a dental clinic around there, and most of them have similar names.

The one in question is exactly here: http://goo.gl/maps/FMTy4

Thanks I don't know how I missed it Brain Fart! I know right where it is funny thing is the dental shops never heard of it....Thai to English Translation: get lost Bub if you aren't going to use us!

No, I mean palladium. Plutonium is the radioactive element used in nuclear reactors/bombs.

The only reason you think zirconium is better is because someone convinced you of that. Considering that you don't know what palladium is, how could you make an informed decision about which is the best material?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/36998742/ns/technology_and_science-innovation/t/iron-man-fiction-tech-behind-him-not/#.VDEDnBbziCQ

I haven't gained any superpowers from my 2 palladium crowns yet. I'll keep you posted.,biggrin.png

I haven't gained any superpowers from my 2 palladium crowns yet. I'll keep you posted.,biggrin.png

15 palladium crowns for me and when I smile its like a flashgun popping-all the ladies love it (my smile) supercalerfragerlisticexpialidosious blink.png

I think I paid 10k for zirconium crown but not sure...

So 2000 more for best material.

My point was I didnt want to have any metals in my mouth.

Zirconium is bio compatible like titanium.

Zirconium and palladium are both metals of fairly similar appearance. Palladium is silvery-white and zirconium is greyish-white.

They are both used to make PFM (porcelain fused to metal) crowns. They can also use platinum, silver, copper and tin.

I think the 10k you paid is fine and you've probably got a long lasting crown.

The skill of the dentist installing them is more important than the material used. I found this out the hard way when a dentist did a lousy job of installing an expensive gold inlay about 10 years ago.

Palladium-103 is a radioisotope of the element palladium which has uses in radiation therapy for prostate cancer and uveal melanoma

No one convinced me that zirconium is better i did my own research on net. And believe its best out there. Its got color. Its strong. Non toxic and bio compatibile...

Here more http://www.masterjules.net/heavymetal.htm

Edited by mataleo

One long essay on dental materials removed.

This started as a Pattaya dentists topic and the arguments about fillings has gone on long enough. Thank you

Posts that continued that argument have been removed and any other will be removed without notice.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from Dr. Warriv. Only took 15 min after the appointment time. Very good.

I went in to have a 5 way bridge & a crown re-adjusted. He cut the bottom (native teeth - not to cut the new $30,000 bridge I just had done in the states. It only took 5 minutes. He did a super job & the kicker was he didn't charge anything. Now that is amazing. I guess all the years of fixing quick jobs for free being an owner of a mechanic shop paid off. He gets kudos & My girls teeth cleaning & any other work needed. Nice to know there is a very good dentist in town .

Thanks Guys you gave some awesome advice!

I just got back from Dr. Warriv. Only took 15 min after the appointment time. Very good.

I went in to have a 5 way bridge & a crown re-adjusted. He cut the bottom (native teeth - not to cut the new $30,000 bridge I just had done in the states. It only took 5 minutes. He did a super job & the kicker was he didn't charge anything. Now that is amazing. I guess all the years of fixing quick jobs for free being an owner of a mechanic shop paid off. He gets kudos & My girls teeth cleaning & any other work needed. Nice to know there is a very good dentist in town .

Thanks Guys you gave some awesome advice!

Another satisfied customer of Dr Warin-we told you so-well done thumbsup.gif

• 6 months later...

I'm looking for a dentist in Pattaya for scale & polish &have been quoted between 800 bt to 1600 bt.

I know all about you get what you pay for but anyone know what is a fair rate?

Dr Warin (as mentioned above) charges 5 or 600 baht for clean and polish - and that was within the last 6 weeks.

I'm looking for a dentist in Pattaya for scale & polish &have been quoted between 800 bt to 1600 bt.

I know all about you get what you pay for but anyone know what is a fair rate?

Dr Warin (as mentioned above) charges 5 or 600 baht for clean and polish - and that was within the last 6 weeks.

Booked in for Thursday..... 500 Bt.

Thanks to all for recommendations

Got a ceramic bridge from Dr Warin a couple of weeks back.

Fabulous job. Great price. Great dentist.

Now don't tell anyone else about him otherwise I will never get another appointment with him.

He is busy enough as it is.

• 1 year later...

Interesting thread! I do think that getting simple dental treatments in Pattaya is fine. However, if we're talking about major dental work like dental implants, I'll have it done at Thantakit Dental in Bangkok. Awesome experience every time. I want to be guaranteed of excellent service and I'd certainly choose a first rate facility for my dental and health needs.