Thai police seize 5 tons of marijuana worth 500 million baht

webfact

And a good weekend to you sir watso, enjoy yourself

And to you.

By the way, I have a copy of "Up In Smoke", with Cheech and Chong. I watched it about 2 weeks ago as I was thinking about my favourite films of all time. I first saw it when I was attending college (pre army). Not quite as funny as I remember, but still good. Check it out, if you've never seen it you might like it. Still resisted the urge to imbibe though.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something stinks about this story. Probably didn't pay the tea money. Anyway, big party downwind on bonfire night.

You don't really think they are going to burn this, do you? This bust only means that the weed has gone from one distributor to another.

damm right it has..bib must be rubbing their hands..nice that the wife grassed him up though..loyalty thats what i love over here..

Oh, very droll winnie, "the wife grassed him up".clap2.gif Perfect.

And to you.

By the way, I have a copy of "Up In Smoke", with Cheech and Chong. I watched it about 2 weeks ago as I was thinking about my favourite films of all time. I first saw it when I was attending college (pre army). Not quite as funny as I remember, but still good. Check it out, if you've never seen it you might like it. Still resisted the urge to imbibe though.

If I recall Cheech & Chong had quite a few movies, I have only seen one but I have forgotten the title, it is where the beetle gets smoked in the bong and either Cheech or Chong plays the prank on the other with the fake cocaine. It was pretty funny to be honnest. Classic stoner movies made by stoners. Seriously weed is nothing special in the sense it is no big deal in the grand scheme of things drug wise, however the scientific community are realizing that it is one hell of a special plant medically speaking, not to mention all of the uses it has. It grows 10 times faster than trees and can be used as a building material, also clothes etc, the seeds are full of protein and amino acid, there are many more uses for the stuff which I cannot recall off of the top of my head, but going back to USA in the 1940s it was the most cropped resource if I am not wrong. It has the potential to solve so many of societies problems but it is beinng held back my social stigma. Anyhoo enough of the weed talk, good weekend all.

And to you.

If I recall Cheech & Chong had quite a few movies, I have only seen one but I have forgotten the title, it is where the beetle gets smoked in the bong and either Cheech or Chong plays the prank on the other with the fake cocaine. It was pretty funny to be honnest. Classic stoner movies made by stoners. Seriously weed is nothing special in the sense it is no big deal in the grand scheme of things drug wise, however the scientific community are realizing that it is one hell of a special plant medically speaking, not to mention all of the uses it has. It grows 10 times faster than trees and can be used as a building material, also clothes etc, the seeds are full of protein and amino acid, there are many more uses for the stuff which I cannot recall off of the top of my head, but going back to USA in the 1940s it was the most cropped resource if I am not wrong. It has the potential to solve so many of societies problems but it is beinng held back my social stigma. Anyhoo enough of the weed talk, good weekend all.

Just a thought Tom420, a driver can be breathalysed at the scene of an accident and later a blood test can be used as evidence to calculate the amount of alcohol in the body. Depending on the allowed limit, (unless zero tolerance is applied) the driver will be found guilty or innocent of drink driving related charges. How would it be possible to calculate whether the same driver was impaired or not because of marajuana consumption? Can the euphoric chemicals for example be distilled to produce consistant and certifiable dosages compliant with law and be measured accurately from a blood sample if impaired driving is suspected?

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by watso63

• 2 weeks later...