Replacement Car Windscreen Pattaya

pattaya1234was

Recently a large crack appeared across my windscreen. Fortunately my Thai Car Insurance Co. agreed to foot the bill so long as I used their repairer .So I ended up at Pop Auto Glass 038221755-situated on Sukhumvit Road on the RHS just after passing through both sets of Naklua traffic lights on the way to Bangkok. A fairly new , highly professional outfit. Far,far better than the old shophouse set-ups.

They are extremely busy as they deal with 30+ Insurance companies. I left my car there at 10.30 am and they called me at 3pm to tell me the car was ready for collection.

It is very good to be able to post such a positive report

• Like 1

Yep; I recently went through exactly the same experience at this very place; super professional and nothing but compliments: it was just like 'being in a different world" !

Actually; it spawned a thought: what if 'consumers like us' started a "Good & Services Pattaya List", where people would, after experiencing a particular Purchase and/or Service, would then go to a web-site and 'grade' their level of satisfaction. If executed properly this would be a great tool for people to get some advance information on whatever they're about to embark upon ?

Along the lines of Trip-Adviser, where people can spot a series of stars behind the Vendor's name and instantly either discount or go-forward.

Just a thought.

PS: Unfortunately: this list would be a very short one . . . . . .

coffee1.gif

Yep; I recently went through exactly the same experience at this very place; super professional and nothing but compliments: it was just like 'being in a different world" !

Actually; it spawned a thought: what if 'consumers like us' started a "Good & Services Pattaya List", where people would, after experiencing a particular Purchase and/or Service, would then go to a web-site and 'grade' their level of satisfaction. If executed properly this would be a great tool for people to get some advance information on whatever they're about to embark upon ?

Along the lines of Trip-Adviser, where people can spot a series of stars behind the Vendor's name and instantly either discount or go-forward.

Just a thought.

coffee1.gif

That's a great idea - in England they now have checkatrade (www.checkatrade.com). As the name suggests allows you to check online reviews for tradespeople etc. This has only come about in the last few years as I was not aware of it 5 years ago. Of course in Thailand you would probably not be able to be as honest with your opinion.......

Just a thought.

coffee1.gif

Jaap, it would not only be a very short list, but what is good service to one may not be good service to an other.

Take as an example the reviews on hotel-booking-sites.

It will remain a matter of personal experiences.

• 3 years later...
On 5/1/2014 at 6:08 AM, jaapfries said:

Just a thought.

coffee1.gif

Good idea !