2014 - Beer prices in Pattaya

RHerberth

Long time i not visited Pattaya. What happend with the Beer prices in Pattaya?

How about the prices in Soi 6, Soi 7 & 8, New Plaza, Buakhow ?????

How much i have to pay for a beer in this places ?

Regards

Can only advise of recent Boozers I've frequented in those areas

Soi 7 Minny Bar 50 Baht Tiger

Soi 7 Aussie Bar 50 Baht Tiger (happy hours) 70 Baht regular

Soi 7 eagle still 50 Baht Tiger as well

Soi 8 Sailor Bar 55 Tiger

Soi 8 bottom Mirror Bar 60 happy hour 85 normal Tiger

Soi 8 We are the World Bar 50 Baht Tiger happy hours 55 regular

Soi 6 Spider Girl Bar 85 Tiger

Soi 6 Saigon Girls 70 Baht Tiger

Soi 6 Ruby Bar 90 Baht Tiger

Many of New Plaza averaging 50 Baht Tiger and plenty in SB areas likewise

Edited by Chivas

Hi,

Do i pay only this much for beer at these bars ? or they will charge any fee extra ? I just want to sit in the bar or gogo bar and spend 1-2 hours drinking 1-2 beer . I just want to sit and drink . Pls. tell me , I heard that they give hefty bills .I am going pattaya second time, first time i could not spare time as it was just a day trip.

Thanks

Hi,

Do i pay only this much for beer at these bars ? or they will charge any fee extra ? I just want to sit in the bar or gogo bar and spend 1-2 hours drinking 1-2 beer . I just want to sit and drink . Pls. tell me , I heard that they give hefty bills .I am going pattaya second time, first time i could not spare time as it was just a day trip.

Thanks

Are you from the sub-continent?

Hi,

Thanks

1-2 beers in 1-2 hours??? Hope you like hot flat beer. You are from the UK?

If you are concerned about the beer prices...better to just stay home...

+ 1 clap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

On the other side, he will find plenty of company here and can join the hour long discussions where to find a bar that sells beer 2 Baht cheaper and if he runs out of beer money, he can join the quality tourists sitting in front of "Friendship" or 7/11's from early morning....There also seems to be a new growing group of night-owls bringing their fold-able chairs, a cooler with the cheapest beer they can find and sharing the beach front walkway with the palm-ladies.

And here another great tip to save some serious laundry money. Don't wear a shirt! Join the proud "show-off-my-beer-belly-group", but avoid Walking Street, the tourist police might send you home to dress up! Well done! Could you please do some rounds in Soi Bouakao area! A great weekend to all, poor or rich, cheap or generous. MS>

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks

. Sailor Bar 60 baht for Cocktails for GF

Hi,

Thanks

You're going to drink 1 or 2 beers and you're concerned about an extra 5 or 10 baht per beer?? You must be on a very very tight budget. If it's that tight maybe you should give up beer.

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks

You're going to drink 1 or 2 beers and you're concerned about an extra 5 or 10 baht per beer?? You must be on a very very tight budget. If it's that tight maybe you should give up beer.

Yes invariably its not what you spend on yourself reference Beers but how many Ladydrinks you buy. I can spend 3000 Baht and probably close to 2000 is on LD's my choice of course before someone blitzs me !!

Haha okay. It's the cheapest one I found in Pattaya so far. The other places in Soi New Plaza seemed to have put up the Singha prices from 50 to 55 recently (not the ones in the middle though).

Haha okay. It's the cheapest one I found in Pattaya so far. The other places in Soi New Plaza seemed to have put up the Singha prices from 50 to 55 recently (not the ones in the middle though).

Yeah but who wants to sit within that community night after night. If you're on a bar crawl now and then fair enough but if you're going to sit in that arena every night, you might as well be in the British Legion back home...........

Yeah but who wants to sit within that community night after night. If you're on a bar crawl now and then fair enough but if you're going to sit in that arena every night, you might as well be in the British Legion back home...........

World-Wide Bar on Soi 7, have similar prices...

I probably wouldn't go there alone, but it's a good place when you are with a friend and just want to have a chat in some place.

• Like 1

World-Wide Bar on Soi 7, have similar prices...

I like Wordwide Bar with the live music they do. They recently put up the San Miguel price and now in happy hour it is 20% more than Heineken. Something to do with the increase in lime prices? :)

It vary from 50 to 90 in almost all the bars. In Soi 7 there is a bar you get bear for 50 and exactly the bar next to it is about 80. On beach road there is a nice bar with live music and bear is around 60-70. I Soi Diana 70 to 90. It all depend if they have good music, beautiful girls etc.

Prices are all over the place.

Bottled beers start at 50 baht in a BB to 155 in a Go-Go.

But even some beer bars have high drink prices, 80-90 being common.

I really think the GGB are pricing themselves out of the current market, particularly on the Walking street.

Draft is often cheap but it doesn't suit me.

On beach road there is a nice bar with live music and bear is around 60-70.

That's disgusting and a bear could kill you with one swipe if you're not careful.

Big spenders in here tonight arguing the toss over 55 baht beer or the mind-boggling price of 80. Or throw caution to the wind and shell out a whopping 150 baht for a cold one.

I'm willing to accept 250+ baht a drink to avoid half of you lot. The higher charge keeps most of the riffraff away.

• Like 1