Mother Denounces PCAD Guards' Brutal Assault On Her Son

Lite Beer

My dear chap, I was responding to the sarcastic part of the quote "And I would like to warn all citizens not to go near PCAD-occuied areas unless they absolutely have to."

Now, pray tell how my reply can be seen as off topic or 'grenade' inspired?

BTW initial reports indicate "Buddha Issara said he'd been told the colonel acted intoxicated' and "his superior admitted that the colonel acted as if intoxicated'.

The rest of your post is just baiting for me to go off topic or lose my temper. Forget it,

You don't normally have problems seeing when something is off topic. Admittedly that is as long as it is other people you're checking up on.

Really, if you can't see what is off topic about your post which relates your tale from 2010 about if you had been 3 hours later or earlier, I forgot which, at a BTS station you could have been in mortal danger from grenades, in a thread about a PCAD Guards brutal attack on a soldier in 2014, there is something wrong.

And before you go postal just remember you were replying, not to a sarcastic warning about PCAD areas, you were replying to Moonmaos post which states this

"pretty much sums it up.

people still defending these groups have put their blind hatred of Thaksin above any common sense"

Surely after all your thousands of posts you know that if you want to reply to a specific post you find that post, and press quote. You don't reply to the post that's replying to that post. It's not rocket science.

You have a strange value set if you regard the mothers warning after her son was hospitalised by PCAD thugs as sarcastic, but in your tireless pursuit of defending the indefensible, I suppose anything goes.

My dear chap, you're good at cut and paste I see. Useful for folks like you who like to twist the truth a wee bit.

I was replying to a post by moonao which has

She added, "I would like to thank the PCAD for merely beating up my son instead of murdering him and dumping his body into a river. It's already such a great mercy on their part. And I would like to warn all citizens not to go near PCAD-occuied areas unless they absolutely have to."

pretty much sums it up.

people still defending these groups have put their blind hatred of Thaksin above any common sense

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/723567-mother-denounces-pcad-guards-brutal-assault-on-her-son/#entry7774581

BTW the mother was sarcastic, but then even binjalin said most will have missed that

Edited by rubl

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well aren't you special GA Bruce. Tell you what, the next time the knuckle draggers let loose with their barrage of misogynistic hateful comments directed at the Prime Minister, you post your comment and I will be there to support you 100%, ok? I can't say, I have ever seen you make such a statement during the usual barrage of hate, but then I suppose it was just an oversight on your part and you wouldn't be a hypocrite right?

I may be a hypocrite. Somehow or other the vitriol on this one ticked me off more than usual.

My opinion is that there is no place for writing like this, whether the target is Yingluck, Thaksin, Buddha Issara, Suthep, Abhisit etc.

And yes, my views do definitely side with thinking that the PTP and UDD are dangerous for Thailand, so I probably don't notice hate directed to the other side as much - no excuse and I'll be more aware of that in the future. Thanks for the comment.

How about directed at other posters? You need only look to the first entry on this page and you get this pearl of wisdom

"I won't even comment on the topic at hand. Suffice to say the double standards on display from the red sheeple Thaksin ass kissers is breath taking as ever !"

You'll find these kind of posts all over topics relating to Thai politics. Claiming they are unique to posters with specific political leaning is preposterous.

Haters, I recommend that you go to Chaengwatana (during the daywink.png ) to have a direct conversation with Luang Pu. He is very accessible and keen to talk with visitors. I cannot say if that would change your mind, but perhaps you will learn something, and then you could say that your words are written as a consequence of your experience, not speculation.

For those that have mentioned that Thai Buddishm is Theravada, the teachings of Buddha Isara are not 100% Theravada but have a large component of Mahayana. You may immediately recognize the Mahayana influence if you visit Wat Onoi, since the new temple is being constructed by handcrafters from Tibet. There are many differences between Theravada and Mahayana, and one of them is the Bodhisattva vow to remain in the circle of rebirths in order to help all living beings and that may involve fighting against evil.

Here is a picture of a Bodhisatva in Wat Onoi, stepping on evil Thaksin in one of his former lives: laugh.png

WatOnoi01.jpg

Great photo.

Too bad the squashing doesn't last in perpetuity.

:(

I won't even comment on the topic at hand. Suffice to say the double standards on display from the red sheeple Thaksin ass kissers is breath taking as ever !

I think if you climb up here on the fence with me, you will see it is from both sides. It is a real laugh up here watching farangs aligning themselves with idiot from both sides.

• Like 1

Haters, I recommend that you go to Chaengwatana (during the daywink.png ) to have a direct conversation with Luang Pu. He is very accessible and keen to talk with visitors. I cannot say if that would change your mind, but perhaps you will learn something, and then you could say that your words are written as a consequence of your experience, not speculation.

For those that have mentioned that Thai Buddishm is Theravada, the teachings of Buddha Isara are not 100% Theravada but have a large component of Mahayana (although his monks follow the Vinnaya rules). You may inmediately recognize the Mahayana influence if you visit Wat Onoi, since the new temple is being constructed by handcrafters from Tibet. There are many differences between Theravada and Mahayana, and one of them is the Bodhisattva vow to remain in the circle of rebirths in order to help all living beings – and that may involve fighting against evil.

Here is a picture of a Bodhisatva in Wat Onoi, crushing the body of evil Thaksin in one of his former lives: laugh.png

Do you think you could get a bigger picture to illustrate your political nous?

I remember Moonoa using a pic of 43kb to count over 100 000 people (actually 70 000) that went to a PTP rally and used a 57kb photo to count 4000 (actually 90 000) that went to a PDRC rally.

Don't believe me? Check this link on protest numbers.

So when an esteemed member uses a large photo you denounce it, but will "like" a post that has a photo under 60kb to calculate 100 000 protestors.

That is PTP logic right there.

Edited by djjamie

I remember Moonoa using a pic of 43kb to count over 100 000 people (actually 70 000) that went to a PTP rally and used a 57kb photo to count 4000 (actually 90 000) that went to a PDRC rally.

Don't believe me? Check this link on protest numbers.

So when an esteemed member uses a large photo you denounce it, but will "like" a post that has a photo under 60kb to calculate 100 000 protestors.

That is PTP logic right there.

Good link. Next time I want to use google I'll come and see you..................

• Like 1