Red shirts call ruling Pheu Thai party to disobey charter court

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we about to see if the P.T.P. are ruled by the Red Shirt Red Radio faction and will the P.T.P. obey the command issued from the aforementioned clique?

Are we about to see yet another splinter group contributing to the semi anarchy state that Thailand is currently existing in ?

Now we might start to see

(1) Who actually holds the reins of power in the Red Shirt camp.

(2) Do the P.T.P. have the necessary male appendages to stand up and resist either or both the court or the Red Shirt factions?

(3) What effect any move by a besieged P.T.P. janitorial caretaker government may have on the current impasse?

( 4) What utterances may we hear emanating from China (as Dubai seems to be out of favour at the moment,) is the money for funding the ongoing performance of the Shinwatra puppet show still available?

The P.T.P. Red Shirt show must go on.

Freakshow_(TV_series).jpg

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 2

And when, did the red leaders and supporters, adhere to the law and court rulings, in the past?

Nothing new now, the rule of the mob, governs.

How quickly some forget. How conveniently some forget.

In 2008 the Constitution Court dismissed the People's Power Party PM Samak who consequently did honor and respect the CC by immediately vacating the office. The late Kuhn Samak retained his MP status, which had been unaffected by the Constitution Court decision, but silently vacated the office of prime minister, as ordered by the Constitution Court.
In 2006 a previous CC had dissolved the Thai Rak Thai party which quietly and peacefully went away. The effect of the 2006 CC ruling dissolving TRT was to produce a political vacuum that later was filled by the now infamous military coup d'état.
The 2008 Constitutional Court also dismissed the People's Power Party led coalition government which consequently honored and respected the Constitution Court decision by immediately vacating their offices of government.
Again in 2008, the Constitutional Court dissolved the People's Power Party itself, which immediately honored and respected the CC's ruling, thus being abolished from the political landscape by the CC ruling.
The Constitution Court in 2008 thus conducted a radical cancelling of the election outcome and completely dissolved the parliamentary coalition government.
So in 2008 the elected coalition government led by the People's Power Party quietly and respectfully obeyed the Constitution Court by vacating its offices of government. The party that received the plurality of votes, the PPP, and the coalition government it had formed in the parliament, disappeared, quietly and respectfully, thus honoring and obeying the ruling of the Constitutional Court. (Yeah, some vocal complaining was of course done, but the party and the government honored and respected the Constitution Court decision.)
I know reality is a strange place for you to be, but welcome to it anyway and try to make yourself at home with it.
You might begin by comparing and contrasting the quiet and respectful compliance of the Constitution Court by the Thai Rak Thai Party, the People's Power Party and presently by the Pheu Thai Party to the street rabble of the Democrat Party of Abhisit, Suthep, their cave man pals of the PCRD and its predecessor anarchists and notorious airport vagrants the PAD.
All the same however it's now become apparent the judges were so busy in 2008 they apparently didn't have time to comply with the constitution they were so zealously enforcing. I seems that in the commotion of the time they lost the plot concerning Sections 216 and 300 respectively. They need to correct this unfortunate oversight before they do anything else. It's the right and proper thing to do.

With Thaksin/red politicians, PMs, and entire parties being ruled against and disbanded for corruption and illegal activity, often, you choose to argue that they are law biding because they do not engage is further illegal activity by ignoring the entire legal system after being caught. (rather, they regroup and do it again)

I sincerely hope you realize that few people believe such nonsense and most clearly see it as an obvious twist of logic the size of a tornado. Are those the people you often call brain-dead?

The required brain mass to see through your ruse could be suspended by a spider's thread and not fall to the ground.

The poster denied the "red leaders and supporters" have respected and adhered to the rulings of the courts.

My post corrected the poster 100% concerning the ruling of the courts by citing historical evidence and proof of the immediate respect and compliance to several major court decisions by those he wrongfully accuses. The poster is up in the air, I am empirical.

You attempt to remake the poster's same point by weaving a spider's web that sags, is full of holes and that has many dangling threads. You too are up in the air.

It was stated before today the judges might well consider dusting the cobwebs off Section 216 and Section 300 of the constitution to comply with the mandate of each section.

I'd added in my post the judges might kindly consider doing so before they do anything else that is otherwise in their remit.

We anyway are discussing the 2007 constitution produced under martial law by a military coup regime that prohibited opposition to the document's ratification. A representative assembly wrote the 2007 constitution but it was representative of only the military coup rulers who appointed it. The viable point here is that a constitution must be written by representatives of the whole society, not of one particular standpoint, i.e., the dictates of the military coup rulers and their chosen associates.

Exclusivity is also the PDRC problem concerning their "reforms.".

• Like 2

And when, did the red leaders and supporters, adhere to the law and court rulings, in the past?

In 2008 the Constitution Court dismissed the People's Power Party PM Samak who consequently did honor and respect the CC by immediately vacating the office. The late Kuhn Samak retained his MP status, which had been unaffected by the Constitution Court decision, but silently vacated the office of prime minister, as ordered by the Constitution Court.
In 2006 a previous CC had dissolved the Thai Rak Thai party which quietly and peacefully went away. The effect of the 2006 CC ruling dissolving TRT was to produce a political vacuum that later was filled by the now infamous military coup d'état.
The 2008 Constitutional Court also dismissed the People's Power Party led coalition government which consequently honored and respected the Constitution Court decision by immediately vacating their offices of government.
Again in 2008, the Constitutional Court dissolved the People's Power Party itself, which immediately honored and respected the CC's ruling, thus being abolished from the political landscape by the CC ruling.
The Constitution Court in 2008 thus conducted a radical cancelling of the election outcome and completely dissolved the parliamentary coalition government.
So in 2008 the elected coalition government led by the People's Power Party quietly and respectfully obeyed the Constitution Court by vacating its offices of government. The party that received the plurality of votes, the PPP, and the coalition government it had formed in the parliament, disappeared, quietly and respectfully, thus honoring and obeying the ruling of the Constitutional Court. (Yeah, some vocal complaining was of course done, but the party and the government honored and respected the Constitution Court decision.)
I know reality is a strange place for you to be, but welcome to it anyway and try to make yourself at home with it.
You might begin by comparing and contrasting the quiet and respectful compliance of the Constitution Court by the Thai Rak Thai Party, the People's Power Party and presently by the Pheu Thai Party to the street rabble of the Democrat Party of Abhisit, Suthep, their cave man pals of the PCAD and its predecessor anarchists and notorious airport vagrants the PAD.
All the same however it's now become apparent the judges were so busy in 2008 they apparently didn't have time to comply with the constitution they were so zealously enforcing. It seems that in the commotion of the time they lost the plot concerning Sections 216 and 300 respectively. They need to correct this unfortunate oversight before they do anything else. It's the right and proper thing to do.

Right, and everyone dreamed about the unrest of 2009 and 2010 that followed Thaksin's party losing the reigns of power. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

UDD one of the "D" words is for Democracy , more like Dictatorship, this type of dummy spitting is similar to the PTP administration , if we can't get what we want we will do our own thing , regardless.

So true, just like PDRC, and PDRK, it seems having democratic in your name means you will do the exact opposite.

ps. forgot to add democrat party here too

Sadly, we have fallen into mob rule where legalities are ignored by all sides. I don't see a way out that does not end in bloodshed sad.png

Unfortunately it has been the legalities being ignored by only one side that has brought us to this crises.

People tend to forget that it was not a party or politicians that started the anti government opposition. It was grass roots people fed up with the over the board in your face corruption of one party under the dictation of one man who brought Thailand to the mess it is in today. Remember if he cannot politically or legally get his way he also has an armed militant group on his pay roll.

Why is every one so eager to over look the grass roots people and focus on the politicians and their armed militia.

In Thailand it seems that after years of silence the grass roots people speak out and people try to slap them down rather than listening to them. If Suthep had not come along they would have been just swept away in to the you don't count land that they had been put in before and were desperately trying to escape from.

Like or don't like Suthep you have to admit he represents the forgotten ones who so many people are willing to forget again. With out him the corruption uproar would have died away long ago and the PTP would still be on the offense draining 2,2 billion baht into their off shore accounts. Where as now they find them selves on the defense.

I see where they had another train derailment in Chiang Mai. It was on track that was supposedly closed down for maintenance in fact it was in the Depot they couldn't even get out of the train station with out derailing.

I totally agree with your assessment of PT.

Where i have a different opinion is that the movement was not motivated by the yellows. I was present as they marched early on in the campaign and there were plenty of yellows involved in organizing the crowd and lets not forget suthep was a member of the opposition.

Also, Suthep has never shown any interest in fixing corruption before and has been involved heavily himself. If he is so concerned now, shouldn't he submit to an independent audit to show where his unusual wealth has come from? If he was found to have profited, then I would expect him to hand himself in for serious jail time and his whole family's wealth confiscated and then deported. All things he has claimed the right to do as part of his reform/ dictatorship.

I am amazed that people can't see the issues with both sides of this debate

So true, just like PDRC, and PDRK, it seems having democratic in your name means you will do the exact opposite.

Sadly, we have fallen into mob rule where legalities are ignored by all sides. I don't see a way out that does not end in bloodshed sad.png

Unfortunately it has been the legalities being ignored by only one side that has brought us to this crises.

People tend to forget that it was not a party or politicians that started the anti government opposition. It was grass roots people fed up with the over the board in your face corruption of one party under the dictation of one man who brought Thailand to the mess it is in today. Remember if he cannot politically or legally get his way he also has an armed militant group on his pay roll.

Why is every one so eager to over look the grass roots people and focus on the politicians and their armed militia.

In Thailand it seems that after years of silence the grass roots people speak out and people try to slap them down rather than listening to them. If Suthep had not come along they would have been just swept away in to the you don't count land that they had been put in before and were desperately trying to escape from.

Like or don't like Suthep you have to admit he represents the forgotten ones who so many people are willing to forget again. With out him the corruption uproar would have died away long ago and the PTP would still be on the offense draining 2,2 billion baht into their off shore accounts. Where as now they find them selves on the defense.

I see where they had another train derailment in Chiang Mai. It was on track that was supposedly closed down for maintenance in fact it was in the Depot they couldn't even get out of the train station with out derailing.

Good post except you should have said 2.2 trillion. I am waiting for the Suthep is also corrupt statements & yes he has been but as you rightly pointed out he has woken up many who are fed up with the rampant corruption going on.

The SRT has been a basket case for many years probably because successive governments & their cohorts make too much money out of it on the side.

So if YL says she want to fix corruption here, you would support her as PM?

Suthep has no interest in corruption as he is just as corrupt as PT, he just wants power so he can feed at the trough

How much of his corrupt wealth has been handed in?

The defiant red shirt leader threatened to mobilize supporters nationwide to reject the court’s rulings if the judges continue to perform their duties.

I suppose this little fellow has a short memory. Or maybe he has a fetish for orange clothes.

20 February 2014

The Criminal Court today granted bail to eight core leaders of the Network of Students and People for Thailand’s Reform despite the police rejection.
The court said that since the alleged offences against the eight men carry light penalties, they should be allowed to be granted bail at 100,000 bath each. However, the court prohibited them from instigating unrest or doing anything which may cause troubles in the public.

The five men are Sornrak Malaithong, Pun Pothong, Warunchai Chokewattana, Kong Polnava and Charn Chaiya.

• Like 1

You might begin by comparing and contrasting the quiet and respectful compliance of the Constitution Court by the Thai Rak Thai Party, the People's Power Party and presently by the Pheu Thai Party to the street rabble of the Democrat Party of Abhisit, Suthep, their cave man pals of the PCAD and its predecessor anarchists and notorious airport vagrants the PAD.
All the same however it's now become apparent the judges were so busy in 2008 they apparently didn't have time to comply with the constitution they were so zealously enforcing. It seems that in the commotion of the time they lost the plot concerning Sections 216 and 300 respectively. They need to correct this unfortunate oversight before they do anything else. It's the right and proper thing to

thumbsup.gif you must google a lot

I do regularly, if that might be a lot - some people appreciate it, others don't.

I arrived in Thailand in 1998 so I'm one of the fahlang who were here during the demise of the Chuan 1997-2001 crisis government, the rise of Thaksin and TRT and the vicissitudes of both expat and Thai alike since then.

During my earlier years here I'd though the DP honorable and Thaksin a pimp. Since then I've come to see the DP as irrelevant and even dangerous and Thaksin as a pimp being beaten up on by the rest of the pimps while they all fight over control of the whore house .business.

Many have been here longer than I, others not. Google is always my friend but my memory serves me well too. coffee1.gif

Try Goggling about 2014 in Thailand.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

UDD one of the "D" words is for Democracy , more like Dictatorship, this type of dummy spitting is similar to the PTP administration , if we can't get what we want we will do our own thing , regardless.

I totally agree with your assessment of PT.

Where i have a different opinion is that the movement was not motivated by the yellows. I was present as they marched early on in the campaign and there were plenty of yellows involved in organizing the crowd and lets not forget suthep was a member of the opposition.

Also, Suthep has never shown any interest in fixing corruption before and has been involved heavily himself. If he is so concerned now, shouldn't he submit to an independent audit to show where his unusual wealth has come from? If he was found to have profited, then I would expect him to hand himself in for serious jail time and his whole family's wealth confiscated and then deported. All things he has claimed the right to do as part of his reform/ dictatorship.

I am amazed that people can't see the issues with both sides of this debate

I will not debate if you were here or not.

But the early protests were from several groups of grass roots citizens. The yellow shirts as a unit were not involved. some of the ex yellow shirts had joined the other groups. Suthep had nothing to do with it. They started it all by them selves. Suthep then came along and in affect said you need to be united and I will be glad to lead you.

with out him they would have died down and your heros could have carried on with their corrupt prasactisses.

It would have been funny to see them with egg on their face if they had managed to exonerate Thaksin when he refused to step foot in Thailand for fear of a bullet or two with his name on them.

In a back handed way they should be thankingh Suthep from the embarrassement. (loss of face)

They (the PTP) are holding a rally across the street in the park at the moment. They are offering free haircuts, tooth paste, vaccinations for dogs and snacks to who ever wants them, and it all comes from the generosity of Thaksin Shinawattra. They aren't even giving Yingluck the credit.

Maybe this vaccinations for dogs is just a misunderstanding cheesy.gif

Mr. Thaksin told: "And give some free vaccinationations for these lapdogs". --> "Yes Boss! Vaccinations for dogs!"cheesy.gif

• Like 2

It's amusing seeing the royalists on this forum freaking out that their scam on the country is finally coming to an end. The courts lost all credibility both in Thailand and internationally years ago. If Pheu Thai does challenge the ruling no one will care other than a small faction in Bangkok and the south.

• Like 1

He also called on all judges to resign from the nine-member Constitutional Court panel to pave the way for appointment of new judges.

And those new Judges would be?

hopefully some neutral ones that actually server the law and the constitution, not some judicial coup loving, old yellow bias ones like we have now.

• Like 2

Sign of a maturing democracy when people from the grass roots are speaking out against being discriminated and steam rolled by the elites through their proxies military and courts. If the Dem is not getting the message and reach out to the grass roots and instead scheme and corrupt their way to the top, they will never ever win any election. Awakening time for all. The army seem to understand and stay out. The courts; well will know soon.

PDRC and Dem really have no role in any solution. Yes, I do agree that Taksin and Shin family stay out of politics and a new generation of PT leaders rise up and recognizes the need for reform. Thailand can benefit from reforms but not reform advocated by Suterp and AV that exclude outsiders from participating.

• Like 2

Sign of a maturing democracy when people from the grass roots are speaking out against being discriminated and steam rolled by the elites through their proxies military and courts. If the Dem is not getting the message and reach out to the grass roots and instead scheme and corrupt their way to the top, they will never ever win any election. Awakening time for all. The army seem to understand and stay out. The courts; well will know soon.

PDRC and Dem really have no role in any solution. Yes, I do agree that Taksin and Shin family stay out of politics and a new generation of PT leaders rise up and recognizes the need for reform. Thailand can benefit from reforms but not reform advocated by Suterp and AV that exclude outsiders from participating.

There is a lot of good in what you posted, especially re The Shins involvement. BRILLIANT.

I do not and never will who is scheming in opposition only time will tell. As far as the PTP are concerned have they anyone with any gorm at all??? has anyone put forward any top class reform for Thailand ?? NO because of Dubai.... they are under orders not forget. Had they not been, SOME of them could have objected to some of the antics going on within government as in the UK party members do oppose their own party at times ---Here is different as they are all in the trough.

these idiots have written this down so there is now proof that they are calling for civil disobediance/encouraging insurection so will capo now issue arrest warrants for this lot of red thugs or doesnt this count as they are part of the ptp itself, two laws for one country it would seem. Its only wrong when non ptp/reds do anything.

Good post except you should have said 2.2 trillion. I am waiting for the Suthep is also corrupt statements & yes he has been but as you rightly pointed out he has woken up many who are fed up with the rampant corruption going on.

The SRT has been a basket case for many years probably because successive governments & their cohorts make too much money out of it on the side.

So if YL says she want to fix corruption here, you would support her as PM?

Suthep has no interest in corruption as he is just as corrupt as PT, he just wants power so he can feed at the trough

How much of his corrupt wealth has been handed in?

But.....but....but Suthep....!

You keep whining repeatedly about how amazingly corrupt he is in efforts to defend the PTP bunch of crooks - do you have any proof of his supposed corruption ? If so please share it.

Or do you only have your personal bias and rhetoric ? Would be interested to know....

• Like 1

He also called on all judges to resign from the nine-member Constitutional Court panel to pave the way for appointment of new judges.

And those new Judges would be?

hopefully some neutral ones that actually server the law and the constitution, not some judicial coup loving, old yellow bias ones like we have now.

Someone let the pigeon in again ...coup....coup......coup.....

You might begin by comparing and contrasting the quiet and respectful compliance of the Constitution Court by the Thai Rak Thai Party, the People's Power Party and presently by the Pheu Thai Party to the street rabble of the Democrat Party of Abhisit, Suthep, their cave man pals of the PCRD and its predecessor anarchists and notorious airport vagrants the PAD.

All the same however it's now become apparent the judges were so busy in 2008 they apparently didn't have time to comply with the constitution they were so zealously enforcing. I seems that in the commotion of the time they lost the plot concerning Sections 216 and 300 respectively. They need to correct this unfortunate oversight before they do anything else. It's the right and proper thing to do.

With Thaksin/red politicians, PMs, and entire parties being ruled against and disbanded for corruption and illegal activity, often, you choose to argue that they are law biding because they do not engage is further illegal activity by ignoring the entire legal system after being caught. (rather, they regroup and do it again)

I sincerely hope you realize that few people believe such nonsense and most clearly see it as an obvious twist of logic the size of a tornado. Are those the people you often call brain-dead?

The required brain mass to see through your ruse could be suspended by a spider's thread and not fall to the ground.

And you live in a world of poka-dot Lillie's and rainbow stripped lemonade if you think the Democrats governed any different! Where was the CC at that time. Get real, this is judicial politics, it started in 2001 and is still a putsch by the elite to hold on to power.