Arrest Warrant issued for British National following Jomtien Shooting

webfact

Arrest Warrant issued for British National following Jomtien Shooting

england-11.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Following the shooting of a 41 year old English resident of Pattaya on Sunday Night in Jomtien, Pattaya Police have announced that an arrest warrant has been issued for a British National who is thought to have conducted the shooting.

Mr. Andrew Alexandar continues to recover from a gunshot wound to his right cheek and also continues to refuse to speak with Police about the incident. Despite this, Police Colonel Supachai, the Pattaya Police Chief who is leading the investigation, announced he claims to know who is alleged to have conducted the shooting and believes the suspect has fled with his Thai Wife to the North-East of Thailand.

Immigration Police have been alerted and will stop the man if he attempts to leave Thailand over a land sea or air border and the Pattaya Police Chief is hopeful of an arrest soon.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/127193/arrest-warrant-issued-for-british-national-following-jomtien-shooting/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-05-06

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone shot me in the face, I would definitely be telling the police everything I know.

Not if they were both involved in some sort of crime together.

Yes, and also, some of these tough guys want to administer justice themselves. Also, if involved in criminal enterprises, many are very reluctant to be known as informants.

• Like 1

If someone shot me in the face, I would definitely be telling the police everything I know.

Tempting to just lock him in a cell until his memory improves.

Sure thing, call it "protection" thumbsup.gif

Due process comes to mind.

Im sure in a few days a "British national" will be found dead ooooop north somewhere etc etc

Wonder if he has any teeth left on that side?

Edited by kannot

For what? Has he committed an offence by being shot?

i wonder what the shooter thought when he pulled the trigger,

A "ill just shoot this guy and it will all go away by tuesday......."

B " he's got a russian sounding name so im sure no one will follow this up outside of TV"

C "if i shoot this guy ill have to make a run for the border and mess up my remaining time in thailand.....well, time outside a prison"

D didnt really think it through.

hmmmmm.

• Like 1

Wife says the Thai people already know the general reason due to this guy's gf posting on her facebook that the victim took money from the shooter in a business investment deal that collapsed and the investor blamed the victim for the loss of his money.

Thais can not resist blurting out their private lives on facebook, the country is even run through facebook as farcical as it sounds.

There is nothing to say if the 'investment' was legal or otherwise, may just have been an investment in a bad idea that failed for all anyone knows.

Holy kamoley

Farangs starting to discharge firearms at each other over 'business loans' not forthcoming

This could herald the golden days of investing in ammunition stocks and Pattaya funerary equipment

• Like 1

With-holding evidence, perhaps?

• Like 1

With-holding evidence, perhaps?

He is lucky to be alive. There must be more to this story than meets the eye.

Not really, 2 fellow Brits involved in the Thai underworld, one is not a happy chappy so decided to deal out some punishment and shoot the guy in the face... Not that hard to comprehend. And of course he isn't going to talk, labelled a grass, get himself into more trouble on both sides of the law.

Edited by Tom420