Rawai Vip Villas - beautiful pool villas in the prime location for sale

Phuket9

It might help you to post pics of the completed units of your prior work, so we get an idea of finishings, land size, quality of construction etc.

Sure, I know most forum members do not like to leave it visiting other websites, like ours http://phuket9.com

I attached some from Rawai Private Villas project, it is 500m away from new development, we use it as show-project as well, but it was sold out.

post-208223-13998018994672_thumb.jpgpost-208223-13998019316232_thumb.jpgpost-208223-13998019534217_thumb.jpgpost-208223-13998019722424_thumb.jpgpost-208223-13998019889283_thumb.jpg

post-208223-1399802007237_thumb.jpgsome

Andrey Kozhushnyy CEO at Phuket9 Co., Ltd., 085-575-3300

Just went to have a look, Road in is not wide enough for 2 vehicles to pass each other unless one pulls

over to let the other one pass

One partly built house looks very small, must be the one bedroom type for 7M baht

Management fee of 33600 baht a year, what for, when i lived in Kathu i paid 180 baht for 6 monthe

rubbish removall, 2 pickups a week from the house

Be interesting to know the size of land plots and pools are

Just went to have a look, Road in is not wide enough for 2 vehicles to pass each other unless one pulls

One partly built house looks very small, must be the one bedroom type for 7M baht

Management fee of 33600 baht a year, what for, when i lived in Kathu i paid 180 baht for 6 monthe

Compare your slum area to a gated community is not fair hahahahah actually Land and House maintenance fee is similar to this if not higher was a couple years ago i lived there..

@Phuket9

There is nobody on this sub-forum (so far) that is actually thinking about buying one of your units.

Even if you asked everyone personally, new people always come.

And sale is not only one reason. We need outside look, questions, conversations, suggestions and criticism. We use this feedback for better planning, changing concepts, getting our company better.

Thank you for your attention, I appreciate every comment and experience shared in this topic.

Andrey Kozhushnyy CEO at Phuket9 Co., Ltd., 085-575-3300 [email protected]

• Like 1

The new project road 8m width.

The old one is 5m just because we had no more land there.

Management fee - probably the lowest of you compare us to others.

Just make a small calculation

2800 per month * 13 units = 36,400thb per month.

And we care about road and garden, we have 24/7 guard and cctv system, garbage for 13 houses - do you think there are couple of packs? :)

These money are not going to our pocket, those are just salaries.

Finally we speak about property that can bring you at least 35k/mo low season. And with our rental guarantee you don't need to worry these payments at all.

Edited by Phuket9

Compare your slum area to a gated community is not fair hahahahah actually Land and House maintenance fee is similar to this if not higher was a couple years ago i lived there..

Slum area, get a life, i live and own a house in village namjai rawai, the building in the village started about 7 years ago and the

building quality is good and the property's are looked after by the owners, What will your houses be like in 7 years time

5 houses being built next door 2 bedroom, living area, western kitchens swimming pool with spa approx 400sqm land

Been on the market for over 2.5 years, originally asking 7.9m furnished, last time i checked asking 6.4m and on a decent width road

and they will have their own wells when completed

>>

5 houses being built next door 2 bedroom, living area, western kitchens swimming pool with spa approx 400sqm land

Been on the market for over 2.5 years, originally asking 7.9m furnished, last time i checked asking 6.4m and on a decent width road

Way overpriced for that tiny spit of land and small house. I'd say 5.1 is a more fair estimate of a non sea view, small plot, tiny house.

• Like 1

>>

Way overpriced for that tiny spit of land and small house. I'd say 5.1 is a more fair estimate of a non sea view, small plot, tiny house.

I agree, dropped to 6.1 at one stage and still could not sell any

They are bigger than the one bedroom ones the OP is offering at 7M

>>

Please post your links/photos, lets make fair comparison.

>>

Please post your links/photos, lets make fair comparison.

Take a look yourself end of Soi Namjai LHS 5 in a row you cannot miss them

You are the salesman not me do your own comparison

I am a prospective buyer, no way would i buy one at the current asking price

Around 5m more or less is what the houses are worth as SP said

Even at that price i would have a structual engineer inspect at my cost if interested in purchasing

We do construction services as well, probably we can schedule one house development within next year.

Usually we use formula to calculate the cost of construction - 20,000thb average for square meter of build area. Turn key house - no furniture only, but finished, windows-doors, good quality tiles and painting, ceiling, lights, sanitary ware and aircon system.

With this number we can discuss budget.

150sq.m*20,000thb=3,000,000thb

Pool is 25,000thb for sq.m

The rest is land.

If your budget is 5-6m thats fine, just make calculations.

When design-project is offered we can always adjust materials and construction to lower or higher budget. Finally it can be down to 15,000thb for sq.m but we do not do lower than 20k as we care about quality.

As for our product - it includes not only house and pool. We are gated community with perspective growth and rental services. Those services are wanted in the rental market, so we provide them. It is much easier to rent property inside of the project, even if you do not go into our program you property advertised as a part of community.

I know there are millions of views and opinions and everyone is different. Our project is just competitive in its niche. We did lots of compares before launch and we have advantages in our niche, otherwise we would not start our investment here.

The Phuket9 project is a lot closer to the beach than Soi Namjai. A better area with more expensive land that reflects that.

You can't really compare the two.

Its closer to the beach but not on the beach, far enough away that most people would use some form of

transport to get to the beach front

The beach is not a swimming beach but you have a nice view from some of the restaurants there

Restaurants are everywhere without the view

No reason for the land to be more expensive, both areas are surrounded by buildings and land with no veiws

5 minutes to the beach from one area 2 minutes for the other

Easy access to the main road all of the time from soi namjai, not so easy from the other

Both are better than the back blocks of Chalong

I do not agree with you that the land is worth more, i would buy one or more investment properties tommorow

if i could get a minimum of 5% capital gains and 5% rental return yearly in the rawai/chalong areas so my wife could look

after them if i am not able to, much better return than money sitting in a bank

Not interested in paying anyone to maintain the property or rent it out, easy and better to do yourself if you live here

The only value for money not necessarily cheap properties that come on the market are being sold by farangs that leave

thailand for financial, medical and other reasons

Most people have highly inflated values as far as their own property is worth, sell one and buy two simular properties

for what they get for the one,Best of luck to them, thats why properties have ben for sale for 5 years and longer here

with no potential buyers

Edited by nedkellylives

What YOU would, or wouldn't buy doesn't enter into it, neither does whether you can swim at the beach, or not.

It is a lot closer to the sea than where you are and I can guarantee that land prices are higher there than at Soi Nam jai.

It's all about the land-price.

Edited by KarenBravo

The Phuket9 project is a lot closer to the beach than Soi Namjai. A better area with more expensive land that reflects that.

Its closer to the beach but not on the beach, far enough away that most people would use some form of

The beach is not a swimming beach but you have a nice view from some of the restaurants there

No reason for the land to be more expensive, both areas are surrounded by buildings and land with no veiws

Easy access to the main road all of the time from soi namjai, not so easy from the other

I do not agree with you that the land is worth more, i would buy one or more investment properties tommorow

if i could get a minimum of 5% capital gains and 5% rental return yearly in the rawai/chalong areas so my wife could look

Not interested in paying anyone to maintain the property or rent it out, easy and better to do yourself if you live here

The only value for money not necessarily cheap properties that come on the market are being sold by farangs that leave

Most people have highly inflated values as far as their own property is worth, sell one and buy two simular properties

for what they get for the one,Best of luck to them, thats why properties have ben for sale for 5 years and longer here

with no potential buyers

Well, its only 200 meters from Rawai beach, just walk. You don't need to use transport if you don't want to. You may go out with kid and just walk along the beach, that's better than walk by the side of the some soi with houses around you, cars and motorbike traffic and no view. We all know how about streets in Phuket (6meters is a standard width), Rawai beach at least have space for walking with breeze, this is not perfect, but much better then any other street there.

Last year our team spent for haunting the land and looking for the good prices, we got best location for holiday villa development in Rawai area, I am sure about it.

And we also bought land for our last project Rawai Private Villas 4 years ago later we were trying to buy more land there again but the price went up at least 50%. So we moved to other location. We also built that concrete public road leading to our project so we were another reason for higher prices around, we knew it.

5% gain? I know it will be more than 10% within 2 years as we will generate it ourselves too, we develop the land, we make it better and more attractive, there are also other nice projects around, new seafront condominium development, more private villas - everything is growing. All those thai houses around VIP project are temporary, they rent this land and the land is for sale, even now it is higher asking price than we got it 6 months ago.

Last season we sold 10 villas, 8 in Rawai, 2 in Chalong. Only us. And there are still more projects around that were sold out and started 2nd and 3rd Phases... I can count 3-5 similar project that are in the same price range but not as good location as ours.

So who jumps in now will get more, but we made our decision, we got 10 rai, we'll develop here for the next 2-3 years .. so this thread continues.

Edited by Phuket9

What YOU would, or wouldn't buy doesn't enter into it, neither does whether you can swim at the beach, or not.

It is a lot closer to the sea than where you are and I can guarantee that land prices are higher there than at Soi Nam jai.

We have different opinions about what makes land more valuable

What do you think your rai of land in Chalong is worth and why???

with no potential buyers

Well, its only 200 meters from Rawai beach, just walk. You don't need to use transport if you don't want to. You may go out with kid and just walk along the beach, that's better than walk by the side of the some soi with houses around you, cars and motorbike traffic and no view. We all know how about streets in Phuket (6meters is a standard width), Rawai beach at least have space for walking with breeze, this is not perfect, but much better then any other street there.

Last year our team spent for haunting the land and looking for the good prices, we got best location for holiday villa development in Rawai area, I am sure about it.

And we also bought land for our last project Rawai Private Villas 4 years ago later we were trying to buy more land there again but the price went up at least 50%. So we moved to other location. We also built that concrete public road leading to our project so we were another reason for higher prices around, we knew it.

5% gain? I know it will be more than 10% within 2 years as we will generate it ourselves too, we develop the land, we make it better and more attractive, there are also other nice projects around, new seafront condominium development, more private villas - everything is growing. All those thai houses around VIP project are temporary, they rent this land and the land is for sale, even now it is higher asking price than we got it 6 months ago.

Last season we sold 10 villas, 8 in Rawai, 2 in Chalong. Only us. And there are still more projects around that were sold out and started 2nd and 3rd Phases... I can count 3-5 similar project that are in the same price range but not as good location as ours.

So who jumps in now will get more, but we made our decision, we got 10 rai, we'll develop here for the next 2-3 years .. so this thread continues.

Typical salesman talk, not nessecarily true,hear it all the time at condo and house projects

You have managed to convince yourself, not me or my wife

Neither of us think your project is value for money, you think it is no problem i hope for your sake you are right

Thier are a few Russian buyers around you should be able to convince thumbsup.gif

Speaking of Russian buyers, someone I know was having a house built in Rawai in "little Moscow" for those that know the place. He put down 40% up front, house was supposed to be finished by Dec 31st, and yet today there is still no roof.

Actually, its over 1.5 rai (2553 sq.mtrs). Last land sold in the Soi was 4 to 5 years ago at 5.5 million per rai. Only one other piece is available and the asking price is 8.5 million per rai with no takers.

Therefore, I assume a price between the two. As I have no intention of ever selling, the price means nothing to me.

Actually, its over 1.5 rai (2553 sq.mtrs). Last land sold in the Soi was 4 to 5 years ago at 5.5 million per rai. Only one other piece is available and the asking price is 8.5 million per rai with no takers.

Therefore, I assume a price between the two. As I have no intention of ever selling, the price means nothing to me.

Two by two rai blocks and one larger block fronting on the main road to big buddha were put on the market and sold recently for 3M baht a rai

Which do you think is more valuable, vacant land where you can build the house or houses you want, or land with a house on it which

may or maynot suite you and to build the house you really want you have to demolish the current building ???

about 6 years ago land prices were still increasing with the boom they had here, that is no longer true

Price means nothing to you interesting, the only person you are fooling is yourself thumbsup.gif

Would you accept what you paid for the land in 1999 ???

Is comprehension a problem for you?

Sell it for what I paid? I wouldn't sell it for 10 million baht a rai. It's my home, it's a beautiful piece of land, a house I designed myself and I love living there.

Phuket is my home. I plan to live in this house until I die. Therefore, I have no interest in how much the land and house is worth.

Nothing to do with "fooling myself", it's called logic.

No problem, you have no idea how to value land properly in my opinion and think land closer to Rawai beach about 200 mtr with no veiws

and a narrow entrance road, is worth a lot more than simular land about 500 mtr from rawai beach with all intrastructure in place

Govt water, power,cable, internet etc and also has proper drainage which most areas do not have

By the way my son just completed a subdivision of residential land n Australia for me in 2013 and the blocks i wanted to sell

were all sold in under two weeks at asking price, the ones i have left i could sell tommorow if i wanted to, i have buyers waiting

and want first preference if and when i decide to sell them,and i do not have your knowledge about real estate and how to work out values thumbsup.gif

@ NKL: nobody is valuing anything here except you. So stop banging on about something only you're interested in, because you have done the same in Australia (BTW, we're on Phuket now).

By the way my son just completed a subdivision of residential land n Australia for me in 2013 and the blocks i wanted to sell

were all sold in under two weeks at asking price, the ones i have left i could sell tommorow if i wanted to, i have buyers waiting

and want first preference if and when i decide to sell them,and i do not have your knowledge about real estate and how to work out values thumbsup.gif

Well, bully for you rolleyes.gif

Go check yourself. The land is more expensive where the Phuket9 development is than Soi Namjai. This is because it is closer to the sea, bars and restaurants. It's a very easy concept to grasp.

What you personally think has no bearing on reality.

• Like 1

Well, bully for you rolleyes.gif

Go check yourself. The land is more expensive where the Phuket9 development is than Soi Namjai. This is because it is closer to the sea, bars and restaurants. It's a very easy concept to grasp.

What you personally think has no bearing on reality.

Closer to the sea which you cannot swim in and cannot see

Bars and restaurants everywhere in rawai, we are as close to bars and restaurants as the OP's estate is with all infrastucture in place

and it only takes us a couple of minutes to drive to Rawai beach which is nothing special

Its you and now your mate SL who cannot grasp how real estate is valued, and you personally have no idea, not me

SL is like you, likesto stick his nose in where angels fear to tread and does not have ac kue, just thinks he does

Real estate values are established the same way everywhere in the world