Rawai Vip Villas - beautiful pool villas in the prime location for sale

Phuket9

Firstly, why do you assume I'm a property agent? I am not.

Secondly, why do you think an Australian property agent could do valuations on houses in Phuket? They could not, the market is totally different with no tradition of second-hand purchases and most houses on a street being completely different designs. Not like in Western countries. On estates, there isn't that problem and most people could to a valuation.

Rgds,

Evan Johns.

Wrong, in australia they sell building vacant building blocks in new subdivisions and people chose the house they want from display homes

built by different builders but in a groups of display homes about 30 different designs or more at varying locations which are open for inspection

No such thing as new housing estates, only govt subsidized housing can be the same and is avaliable to people to rent or buy once

people qualify as a land and house package, now the govt varies the house designs when building new homes

You would find it hard to see two houses of the same design in any one street

Edited by nedkellylives

Nice looking girl, but assuming she is not part of the deal, does her presence make any sense marketing-wise? She only distracts, and might even negatively influence the prospective buyer's wife if her husband calls her over to have a look at this terrific opportunity.

Agree. The advertising is terrible. If I showed this to my wife to buy (which we are not considering anyway), it would be DOA. Dumb.

7 million is expensive , plus 36k in site fees per annum plus company costs, They are overpriced and i doubt you will make money when you sell, i may be wrong so listen to the man in the nice suit with the fast talk at your own peril.

7 million is expensive , plus 36k in site fees per annum plus company costs, They are overpriced and i doubt you will make money when you sell, i may be wrong so listen to the man in the nice suit with the fast talk at your own peril.

and don't be hypnotized by the babe in the advertisement either! LOL.

Numbers says more than emotions. Try to look around and check other projects and you will see our prices are the lowest in market.

We do comparison from day to day when meeting with customers who visited neighbour developments, those people are real potential buyers.

Company cost is optional, we have nothing to do with your company until you ask, you may have your own accounting.

Nice looking girl, but assuming she is not part of the deal, does her presence make any sense marketing-wise? She only distracts, and might even negatively influence the prospective buyer's wife if her husband calls her over to have a look at this terrific opportunity.

Agree. The advertising is terrible. If I showed this to my wife to buy (which we are not considering anyway), it would be DOA. Dumb.

You should not worry, you will never meet her smile.png

What you will meet is real development at the best location in Rawai.

You are welcome! You don't need to buy, you can come and look, just to know for the future. We will have two more phases with more than 40 units within next 3 years.

post-208223-0-69499800-1400128107_thumb.

post-208223-0-09533300-1400128118_thumb.

post-208223-0-00964000-1400128126_thumb.

You are welcome! You don't need to buy, you can come and look, just to know for the future. We will have two more phases with more than 40 units within next 3 years.

Real development ?

I see single brick walls, no concrete ringbeam on top of the walls.Is that the way they build 10 million Baht houses in Phuket ?

• Like 1

We would appreciate everyone who was involved in conversation here. Thank you for your opinions, we heard everyone and we will continue to improve our business.

We are not perfect on everything but noone is. So we just try to make the best.

Please welcome to our development if you are really looking to buy house in Phuket. We will show our portfolio and explain about our plans for the future of Rawai Vip Villas.

You may contact us anytime

Andrey 085-575-3300

Kae 098-039-4972

web: http://phuket9.com/rawai-vip-villas-new/

Kindly,

Phuket9 Co., Ltd., team.

post-208223-0-01141300-1400128642_thumb.

post-208223-0-05077800-1400128646_thumb.

post-208223-0-87848700-1400128660_thumb.

post-208223-0-53813700-1400128665_thumb.

post-208223-0-99872000-1400128673_thumb.

post-208223-0-78593800-1400128677_thumb.

post-208223-0-23667900-1400128687_thumb.

post-208223-0-84129700-1400128691_thumb.

post-208223-0-70195000-1400128707_thumb.

post-208223-0-97217500-1400128714_thumb.

post-208223-0-21538600-1400128727_thumb.

post-208223-0-31182800-1400128733_thumb.

post-208223-0-60937600-1400128740_thumb.

post-208223-0-84264900-1400128749_thumb.

post-208223-0-84382300-1400128758_thumb.

Numbers says more than emotions. Try to look around and check other projects and you will see our prices are the lowest in market.

We do comparison from day to day when meeting with customers who visited neighbour developments, those people are real potential buyers.

Company cost is optional, we have nothing to do with your company until you ask, you may have your own accounting.

"you will see our prices are the lowest in market." - but the WHOLE of the Phuket market is overpriced.

Phuket has been selling on "emotions" for decades, but that time is fast coming to an end.

Edited by NamKangMan

"We will have two more phases with more than 40 units within next 3 years." - which will drive down the resale value of the first phase you are selling now. biggrin.png

"We will have two more phases with more than 40 units within next 3 years." - which will drive down the resale value of the first phase you are selling now. biggrin.png

So, just do not buy for resale within 3 years :)

There are always pros and cons. Look for the best place for your money, we just give another option to the market. And we offer something that others cannot do.

If you don't like it, you have your right to pass it.

@ Phuket9

I am well known on this forum as perferring to rent, rather than buy, for the many "cons" that exist here for buying, which you admit in your own post.

As a thaivisa sponsor, you are able to advertise on this forum, but that advertisement can also lead to criticism of yourself, and your development.

Any criticism of mine is nothing personal, and I wish you all the best in your business.

• Like 1

@ Phuket9

I am well known on this forum as perferring to rent, rather than buy, for the many "cons" that exist here for buying, which you admit in your own post.

As a thaivisa sponsor, you are able to advertise on this forum, but that advertisement can also lead to criticism of yourself, and your development.

Any criticism of mine is nothing personal, and I wish you all the best in your business.

I appreciate any criticism, we need it, thats why we are here smile.png

We got very long thread here and lots of information to think about, thats just great, but criticism can be endless when the intentions are only to criticise. Same about our answers, I start to repeat... nothing new. So I am just asking to close this thread.

I believe product is good, as I am part of team who created it, that wasn't easy and we are not looking for easy way, but we know what we want to do.

We love Rawai, we believe it will be better and we believe in our project. We have everything to make it happen.

Thanks to all respected members of this community for comments!

We wish everyone happy live in Phuket.

Kindly,

Andrey

Edited by Phuket9
  • Like 1