North Korea: Life in US is a 'living hell'

webfact

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of you here who insults the USA should think twice. If it wasn't for us you would be coming to Thailand on a German passport. So you can all kiss my butt.

A Soviet Passport, conceivably. They won the war in Europe, not Sean Hannity.

A Mongolian passport, if Genesis Khan did not die first.

A lot of you here who insults the USA should think twice. If it wasn't for us you would be coming to Thailand on a German passport. So you can all kiss my butt.

Atta Boy Bob......you tell em.....thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

If it wasn't for us you would either

a) be here on a French passort.

B) not exist at all.

c) be running around with feathers on your head while worshipping Chief Rainbow Dance.

:D

As an American who has been living in Asia since '90 with an annual trip to visit parents and siblings, I'd never want to live there again.

It is a police state in my eyes. The only difference between the political parties is when they are debating about irrelevant social issues or small money things.

Every expenditure over 5 or 10 billion dollars has a majority of both parties voting for it.

I'd gladly move to and stay in North Korea for as long as I had access to the "Joy Brigade" and had enough rice to eat.

• Like 1

As an American who has been living in Asia since '90 with an annual trip to visit parents and siblings, I'd never want to live there again.

It is a police state in my eyes. The only difference between the political parties is when they are debating about irrelevant social issues or small money things.

Every expenditure over 5 or 10 billion dollars has a majority of both parties voting for it.

I'd gladly move to and stay in North Korea for as long as I had access to the "Joy Brigade" and had enough rice to eat.

Heeeeeeeeey, you forgot about giving up "Denny's" breakfasts.............w00t.gif

Usually I do not agree with the Kim dinasty but this time they are definitely right: the US are the worst human rights abusers on earth. This has been so for decades and did not change even with our darling Obama in power.

You can have the bastard......Obummer

There will be a new president in 2016. Will there be a real election in NK ... EVER?!?

• Like 2

[

Howza 'bout we just send you guys the bill for keeping the sea lanes safe enough that your oil tankers can get insurance? (I think about $2.00 per liter would just about cover it) Or send you a monthly bill for using the GPS in your car or phone? Or let you pay the development cost of the drugs we buy for $1000 a month while the rest of the world gets them for $100 a month? Or let you pay your actual share of the cost of defending your tiny little country from the USSR for the 50 years between WW2 and the wall coming down?

And the quality of my life doesn't change one iota whether the Filipinos, Vietnamese, Taiwanese or Chinese get to drill up the oil and gas in the South China Sea. Yet, we're spending $$$ trillions to protect the maritime rights of the underdogs.

I'd love to see the USA stop spending our treasure on those "hideous intrusions"- and a lot of the not-so-hideous ones. But be careful what you wish for. You may not like what you get.

Great Post ...wish I could have written that at times ...thanks for this!

• Like 1

I may have chosen to live my Life in Thailand.....But that dosen't mean I don't Love my Home Country....The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the greatest Nation in the World. From the time when a ragtag group of men kicked the <deleted> out of the British to win Independence...to the War in Europe that cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of brave souls my family has taken part in all.... That being said you can sit back in your arm-chair and run off at the mouth posting you BS here....but I challenge any of you to talk your trash to my face.

That's it! Resolve the debate by kicking someone's head in. There's truth and justice for you!

• Like 1

I may have chosen to live my Life in Thailand.....But that dosen't mean I don't Love my Home Country....The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the greatest Nation in the World. From the time when a ragtag group of men kicked the <deleted> out of the British to win Independence...to the War in Europe that cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of brave souls my family has taken part in all.... That being said you can sit back in your arm-chair and run off at the mouth posting you BS here....but I challenge any of you to talk your trash to my face.

Were the French and American Native folk involved with the British thing. ?

I don't find that believable. Who chooses to move to North Korea? bah.gif

Charles Jenkins? Joe Dresnok?

A Soviet Passport, conceivably. They won the war in Europe, not Sean Hannity.

Sorry, who won the war in Europe.?

The soviets would have, like the Brits, lost against Germany without massive support from the USA throughout the war. In any case you would never have gotten a soviet passport. They would have raped your women like they did the Germans and worked the men to death. However, you may get a change yet again. Americans are fed up with supporting stupid ingrates. The Chinese will get your pantieasses butts and I hope Americans let them. oops now you made me say it.

Edited by je777je

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I agree with NK. Married to an American woman was living hell!

She may have felt the same way about you.

AND the USA has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better hair cuts for those on camera...............thumbsup.gif ............................smile.png

Noooooooo puddin bowls there...............thumbsup.gif

Edited by transam

"a living hell, as elementary rights to existence are ruthlessly violated"

Those were exactly my thoughts...as I got off the plane at Mccarran International. Can you believe how much some of those girls charge? I was ruthlessly violated by them! The US is one of worst countries on Earth...apart from all those others.

The few times I come in here it's a guarantee that I will read some of the dumbest statements possible. Morons venting opinions about subjects they actually know nothing about.

An excellent example is Jingthing's ridiculous, "For example the rate of incarceration is a scandal, especially of minority groups, poverty is practically criminalized, the cheap processed food environment for the poorer masses almost guarantees life shortening obesity, and full health care access is still being blocked by odious far right wing political forces'

The rate of incarceration is higher for blacks because THEY COMMIT MORE CRIMES. How would I know? I was An American lawyer for 28 years! And the lie about "cheap processed food" is just bizarre; no such food exists! The "poor masses" get food stamps... and many piss that away on expensive junk food.

And then the brilliant Winniethekhwai (nice name for a moron) says the women of America would be prettier than North Korea. But I'd bet 10 grand this clown has never been to either county...but he is an EXPERT!

Add bluesky to the list of morons!

Yes, just another day of brilliance in this time-wasting forum1

Haha, yes, Yes, YES!!!!! Finally, someone with sense and clued into reality.

I am a lawyer of 20 years, clerked for Appeallate Court a State Supreme Court and worked for a criminal defense attorney while in undergrad. Blacks do not get treated differently in the justice system. While one can find extreme examples on both sides and some manipulate data that paint less than a complete picture to try and prove points, that is not reality.

Reality is simple. Don't commit crimes, you won't be part of the justice system and it won't matter if justice system fair or not.

Ignorant people eat crap food because they are lazy and don't care. Groceries are not any more expensive than fast food. True about food stamps. It seems like every time I see someone buying bizzare stuff and a crap load of junk food, they pull out that food stamp credit card.

Poor were getting free health care pre-Obamacare. States had XXXcare that provided free, no deductible and no copay health care and free prescriptions. Some were just too lazy or dumb to sign up or they knew they could just show up at an ER for a cold or routine medications and could not be turned away.

The people that have it the toughest are middle class families working jobs and trying to support families because they are getting killed by the tax and wefare burden created by this mass of losers in the US that think school and jobs are optional.

Edited by F430murci