Retirement stamp any changes ?

Have there been any changes over the last year to requirements for renewal of the retirement stamp, in my passport ?

I have 800 K in a Thai bank, been there for several years.
Letter from the bank, stating amount in the account is greater than 800K, dated the day before we go, and copies of all pages in the Bank book, up to and including the day before we go to immigration.
Copies of Passport photo page, previous retirement stamp, last entry, Immigration departure card, and original "O" visa from UK, (copied from old passport by Immigration a couple of years ago).
All copies are signed by me.

Have I forgotten anything ? Or has anything been added since last year ?

Two weeks ago in Bangkok the inspector did not want to accept my bank letter and bank book entries because they were dated the day before. He suggested I take a motorbike to BKK Bank to have my bank books date stamped with current date. I was able to show him copy of balances from bank internet website which I printed that morning and he accepted this.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

For the last two years at Nonthaburi they have asked for a completed TM30 ( they stapled the tear off slip into my passport) and copy of Housemasters ID Card. Even though I have a Yellow Book. This was for retirement extension based on money in the bank.

Some places also like bankbooks updated on the day ... be warned.

Edited by JAS21

I have the photos, thanks, taken a week ago. I've never had problems with bank details from the day before, we have to travel 3 hours to our nearest Immigration office. I'm married, and the officers have always accepted where I live, possibly because that is where my 90 day renewals go to.
I don't lease where I live, we built a house here 12 years ago.
Thanks again to everyone for help, much appreciated.

Edited by MrMuddle

I don't lease where I live, we built a house here 12 years ago.

The Housemaster is the person who's name is first in the Blue Book ... in our case my wife. She owns the house ... since a change of boss at Nonthaburi they have asked for more information. They now won't even issue a 'Proof of Address' letter ... that's why I decided to get a Yellow Book.

It wouldn't hurt to take a copy of the Blue House Book with you ... just in case. Nonthaburi ask for it along with the TM30.