Thai cabinet appoints new PM: minister

webfact

Regardless of your beliefs, red, yellow, Dem, PTP, PDRC, I wiah some of you would get your facts straight and not make shit up as you go along. Yes, children were killed by grenades. NO, the reds did NOT cheer over the death of children. If you watched the video where they were cheering, the ONLY thing the people were told is that 5 PDRC/Yellow Shirts, had been killed. There was NO, NONE, ZERO mention of children being killed. I agree the incident was a cowardly act, but don't go adding things to it that aren't there. Talk about the FACTS, and not what your imagination makes up.

What makes matters worse is the fact the red shirt speaker who urged the crowd to show their delight at the 'good news' that some anti government protesters were dead was a policeman from Chonburi.

An absolute disgrace.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Taksin's men, why, because of , please read below,

Niwattumrong Boonsongpaisan served as the Chairman of the Executive Committee-Media and Advertising Business of Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. since 1995 and as Vice Chairman of Group Executive Committee since 2000. Mr. Boonsongpaisan served from 2001 to 2002 as Vice Chairman of the Executive Committee of ITV PLC and from 1993 to 1995 as President of Shinawatra Computer and Communicaitons PLC. Mr. Boonsongpaisan served as Director of ITV Plc since 2002. He served as a Director of Shin Corporation Public Company Limited from 2001 to March 16, 2006. He has been Chairman of the Executive Committee of ITV Plc since 2002. Mr. Boonsongpaisan holds Master's Degree Course work in Computer Sciences from Chulalongkorn University and Bachelor 's Degree in Education from Srinakarintrawirot University. this info is from http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=7768156&ticker=INTUCH:TB

What a pity for Thailand, my country. sad.png

Sounds like solid credentials to me lol !

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Now 66, he entered politics in 2011 as Pheu Thai's party-list MP .

Before that, as an executive for IBM Thailand, Niwattumrong began building ties with former PM Thaksin Shinawatra.

Business as usual then........ Corruption at its finest.

Edited by Malthus101

Regardless of your beliefs, red, yellow, Dem, PTP, PDRC, I wiah some of you would get your facts straight and not make shit up as you go along. Yes, children were killed by grenades. NO, the reds did NOT cheer over the death of children. If you watched the video where they were cheering, the ONLY thing the people were told is that PDRC/Yellow Shirts, had been killed. There was NO, NONE, ZERO mention of children being killed. I agree the incident was a cowardly act, but don't go adding things to it that aren't there. Talk about the FACTS, and not what your imagination makes up.

A if they only cheered about murdering normal people not children that everything is OK....Complete normal to do for humans monster.

• Like 1

...it will finally dawn on the Suthepistas that it is business as usual...

Thank you Mr. wind up for this post, no way will this be business as usual, for now every politician will be SH####ing bricks ---look before you tread guys---most who are not convicted will be wearing brown underpants,

For you --you would have been happy for no action ????----sorry your disappointed with democracy.

No, it's fundamentally undemocratic and that's my problem with it. An elected PM dismissed by a stacked court, for the most trivial of reasons ( in any other country it would have been a censure at most), initaited by an APPOINTED Senator. Anyway, the govt continues in office and that's the main game.

Just really interested in then why a Premier in Australia had to leave his office over a $3,000 bottle of wine, he still can not remember getting

or leaving his position in South Korea because of a ferry accident

tezzainoz - you seem to make it habit to write things that are simply not true or at best are loose with the facts. The Premier didn't have to resign. He choose to resign. He faces not charges for corruption and no-one has alleged any criminal behaviour by him. Also the Korean Prime Minister resignation was not over a ferry accident but rather over the government agency's inept rescue response which contributed to over 260 people dying. How on God's good earth these examples of yours, compare to the transfer of a public servant is beyond me.

He is too close to Thaksin. Any bets on how long the courts will take to find some reason to kick him out.

You can hear the "yellow shirt" dominated independent agencies now, in the back rooms of their offices, with their young interns, looking over his entire history to find one little detail that will allow them to oust him. Quick, quick find it before the elections or you won't get to have your fun.

...it will finally dawn on the Suthepistas that it is business as usual...

Thank you Mr. wind up for this post, no way will this be business as usual, for now every politician will be SH####ing bricks ---look before you tread guys---most who are not convicted will be wearing brown underpants,

For you --you would have been happy for no action ????----sorry your disappointed with democracy.

No, it's fundamentally undemocratic and that's my problem with it. An elected PM dismissed by a stacked court, for the most trivial of reasons ( in any other country it would have been a censure at most), initaited by an APPOINTED Senator. Anyway, the govt continues in office and that's the main game.

Just really interested in then why a Premier in Australia had to leave his office over a $3,000 bottle of wine, he still can not remember getting

or leaving his position in South Korea because of a ferry accident

tezzainoz - you seem to make it habit to write things that are simply not true or at best are loose with the facts. The Premier didn't have to resign. He choose to resign. He faces not charges for corruption and no-one has alleged any criminal behaviour by him. Also the Korean Prime Minister resignation was not over a ferry accident but rather over the government agency's inept rescue response which contributed to over 260 people dying. How on God's good earth these examples of yours, compare to the transfer of a public servant is beyond me.

If that were the ONLY thing I could maybe understand why you don't see the connection .. maybe the 7 or so farmers who have committed suicide over the rice pledging and debt!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He is too close to Thaksin. Any bets on how long the courts will take to find some reason to kick him out.

You can hear the "yellow shirt" dominated independent agencies now, in the back rooms of their offices, with their young interns, looking over his entire history to find one little detail that will allow them to oust him. Quick, quick find it before the elections or you won't get to have your fun.

They all screw up one way or another following Thaksin's diktats. Wasn't it Thaksin himself who said that his own conviction was over a matter of little importance? The cheerleaders just repeating an old mantra. Edited by SheungWan

Pretty damn rediculouse, removing a PM like that..one swift kick in the balls for democracy . In Thailand

Shinawatras kicked democracy in the balls many years ago and here you are, someone able to read, write and spell, falling for their lying spin! Unbelievable!

If she can not hire and fire Govt a employees as PM then she is nothing but a figurehead. She should be immune to any prosicution as a PM like those in the rest of the world. People do not realize this is really a Muslim/Buddhist power struggle. I guess when. Sharia Law is imposed by these same Judges. They will understand. like Brunai just did..........

Pretty damn rediculouse, removing a PM like that..one swift kick in the balls for democracy . In Thailand

Shinawatras kicked democracy in the balls many years ago and here you are, someone able to read, write and spell, falling for their lying spin! Unbelievable!

With the exception of vote buying (which the democrats do as well) can you please explain how the Shinawatras kicked democracy in the balls? Don't you think that the PDRC using their connections within the Privy council and their influence over the military to instigate a coup and put an un-elected council into power is a bigger kick in the balls of democracy? Some of the posters here are just plain ridiculous...

• Like 2

If she can not hire and fire Govt a employees as PM then she is nothing but a figurehead. She should be immune to any prosicution as a PM like those in the rest of the world. People do not realize this is really a Muslim/Buddhist power struggle. I guess when. Sharia Law is imposed by these same Judges. They will understand. like Brunai just did..........

Rules are in place so government officials can not do whatever they want to for political purposes. Like firing management in the police force so your relative can get the position. No proper country allows this. Try that in any country in the EU. It won't be allowed and you'll also be kicked out of office. Nepotism in many countries is illegal. For good reasons.

He was not a political appointee. He's part of the civil service system here. Specific steps need to be followed, which were not in this case. Allowing this type of activity to occur is just as bad as what they do in countries like Russia and China. I don't think Thailand want's a system of government like that?

Here's a good description of why they ruled against Yingluck and her cabinet. Do things properly and you don't have to face the consequences:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/724490-how-yingluck-and-her-2011-cabinet-were-found-guilty-of-abuse-of-power/

With the exception of vote buying (which the democrats do as well) can you please explain how the Shinawatras kicked democracy in the balls? Don't you think that the PDRC using their connections within the Privy council and their influence over the military to instigate a coup and put an un-elected council into power is a bigger kick in the balls of democracy? Some of the posters here are just plain ridiculous...

Indeed. And the fact that he can't explain, says all one really needs to know about some of the ridiculous posts!

What a crock of <deleted> about Muslim /Buddhist struggle!

• Like 2

Niwattumrong began building ties with former PM Thaksin Shinawatra.... and became manager at a Thaksin-owned computer firm

Please tell me we don't have another stooge loyal to Thaksin. coffee1.gif

Niwattumrong began building ties with former PM Thaksin Shinawatra.... and became manager at a Thaksin-owned computer firm

Please tell me we don't have another stooge loyal to Thaksin. coffee1.gif

What did you expect ...PTP is Thaksin's political party after all!

If she can not hire and fire Govt a employees as PM then she is nothing but a figurehead. She should be immune to any prosicution as a PM like those in the rest of the world.

Care to give some examples of which particular countries of the rest of the world have PMs that are immune from prosecution?

People do not realize this is really a Muslim/Buddhist power struggle. I guess when. Sharia Law is imposed by these same Judges. They will understand. like Brunai just did..........

What is the basis of this particularly outlandish and bizarre claim?

Just another Shin fanboy to remove from office... PTP keep rolling them out, and the courts will keep taking them down.

3 Shin's have been removed in recent history... Another one won't matter

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

this just goes to show that the courts are stacked against the people and their right to elect and be represented by their choice in government. Who appointed these judges?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Just another Shin fanboy to remove from office... PTP keep rolling them out, and the courts will keep taking them down.

3 Shin's have been removed in recent history... Another one won't matter

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

this just goes to show that the courts are stacked against the people and their right to elect and be represented by their choice in government. Who appointed these judges?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

People do not realize this is really a Muslim/Buddhist power struggle. I guess when. Sharia Law is imposed by these same Judges. They will understand. like Brunai just did..........

What is the basis of this particularly outlandish and bizarre claim?

Misfiring neurons.

Common amongst Shinawatra apologists.

Edited by gangrel

I think a lot of the posters here are being far too unrealistic. Thaksin is the lesser of the 2 evils, I would rather have a democratically elected PM that actually cares about the poor rather than a fascist un-elected council put in place by the Privy council associated elites. The problem is that the PTP 'CLAIM' that all charges against them are politically motivated (PTP is said to have engaged in policy corruption which resulted in an extra 400 billion out of coffers, although the Democrats and Privy council associated elites squandered A LOT more money over the years) and they never did any wrong, however the opposing PDRC is pushing for fascism and is using the constitution as toilet paper. So who do we listen to? The man who brought millions out of poverty and saved Thailand from the 1997 crisis, or the Privy council elites who think they are above the constitution and routinely execute protesters and jail opponents? So if everyone here claims both these parties are wrong then who does everyone expect the majority of the population, whom are mostly poor, to turn to?