CAPO urges the public not to join in PDRC's 'final battle'

Please come and join us. We can all help to remove corruption by covering our faces, and stop the traffic above the toll way.

A small scarify of 60 baht toll fee can bring the country out of the evil Thaksin shadow:

These are yesterday's happening in Vipavadee tollway from Din Daeng to Don Mueang Airport.

Please don't believe that BMW guy saying he was on a hurry going to the airport, because we see no air ticket on him. Also he say there was 2 rifle and multiple hand guns is a bullshit, as we we none in the video. Only long plastic bag, possible holding picnic popcorn.

Edited by chotthee
  • Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny if it wasn t all so SAD. . Capo the mouthpiece of a defunct Government that has been convicted on several charges warns people not to join protests because they MIGHT turn out to be illegal. Mind you, DO think its time for talks between the 2 largest parties. There s been enough protesting. It makes the PDRC a perfect target for angry red militia.

Capo is a pathetic joke, run by a couple of clowns. What have they ever done but try to threaten and intimidate?

Yes they did arrest a foreigner, tried and failed to deport him, but thats about it.

I would like to know how CAPO is funded, more misuse of public funds I presume.sad.png

Capo is a pathetic joke, run by a couple of clowns. What have they ever done but try to threaten and intimidate?

Yes they did arrest a foreigner, tried and failed to deport him, but thats about it.

I would like to know how CAPO is funded, more misuse of public funds I presume.sad.png

Good luck trying to find the total cost/budget of CAPO I am sure it is a national secret. But I believe funding comes from the central fund, on an as per needed basis. Link below to get you started if you want to really find out.

http://thaifinancialpost.com/2014/03/13/ec-gives-nod-to-finance-capo-rejects-cmpos-budget/

• Like 1

Good luck trying to find the total cost/budget of CAPO I am sure it is a national secret. But I believe funding comes from the central fund, on an as per needed basis. Link below to get you started if you want to really find out.

http://thaifinancialpost.com/2014/03/13/ec-gives-nod-to-finance-capo-rejects-cmpos-budget/

AS CAPO is clearly a political organ of the PTP (maybe it is actually the other way around) it is questionable how it could be legal to fund it out of "central funds" while in a caretaker mode.

• Like 1

AS CAPO is clearly a political organ of the PTP (maybe it is actually the other way around) it is questionable how it could be legal to fund it out of "central funds" while in a caretaker mode.

As the link shows above, the PTP requested from the EC for an additional 2.3 billion baht on top of a 1.25 billion baht request that was approved. However CAPO was started well before parliament was dissolved. As I said good luck getting information on how much or where those funds came from. I can only assume from the central fund, unless there is budget allocated for CAPO in the annual budget, witch I doubt.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Well, at least they didn't urge the public to join the peaceful UDD led pro-government protests.

And remember, last time the CAPO warned that some had to be careful because violence could erupt indeed violence eruption with a few grenades lobbed here, there and a CC judge house.

Truly CAPO wants peace for all the right people and reasons

Why would they "urge the public to join the peaceful UDD led pro-government protests"? Stupid thing to say really.

Rubl give up with grenades already. The last time CAPO warned people of violence it was provided by the peaceful PDRC protesters throwing them at the police, or did you conveniently forget that?

You have a problem with CAPO trying to defuse a potentially violent situation just because it involves people that you supposedly "back"?

Why would the CAPO say that, don't know, that why I said at least they didn't say that. Stupid thing really to ask.

As for the CAPO warning people about possible violence, well only a few days ago when they said a wrong decision by the C.C. could lead to violence and indeed it did.

I have a problem with the CAPO warning about violence if people don't do as they want them to do. That's all.

Mind you, your version of democracy seems a bit different from mine.

So back to the CAPO warning once again about violence which may erupt if people continue with the anti-(diminished)-government.

Do you really find it strange that CAPO could predict there may be violence leading from the decision made at the CC? Then in your very next sentence you ignore the use of may or could and state that you "have a problem with the CAPO warning about violence if people don't do as they want them to do" which is not what they said , is it?

You obviously feel very strongly about this so I thought I'd check back on the thread (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/724214-capo-warns-charter-court-not-to-overstep-its-authority/) to see what you said at the time about this threat.

Strangely, nothing to say apart from a couple of quips about Tharit.................perhaps this strong sense of wrongdoing takes a while to percolate into articulate thought?

Do you not find it strange that the latest statement was read out by three junior officers with no indication whatever of who wrote the message nor the rank of the writers nor any indication of their authority to construct or make such announcement.

fab4, given that you always have inside information, who wrote the message?

• Like 1

As the link shows above, the PTP requested from the EC for an additional 2.3 billion baht on top of a 1.25 billion baht request that was approved. However CAPO was started well before parliament was dissolved. As I said good luck getting information on how much or where those funds came from. I can only assume from the central fund, unless there is budget allocated for CAPO in the annual budget, witch I doubt.

What I was getting at, CAPO is clearly a biased organisation of the PTP and if it were being funded by public funds then it would be a clear misuse of public funds at any time not just under the caretaker government, and who ever signed of payments/funding to them should be prosecuted.

• Like 2

What I was getting at, CAPO is clearly a biased organisation of the PTP and if it were being funded by public funds then it would be a clear misuse of public funds at any time not just under the caretaker government, and who ever signed of payments/funding to them should be prosecuted.

I would agree the people put in charge of CAPO are completely biased, not to mention infective and worthless. With that, it was a misuse of public funds, as well as causing major damage to the Thai economy, especially when the Caretaker PM declared a 60 day state of emergency. That was totally unnecessary. But I doubt anything legal or any prosecutions will come of it, but should.

Do you not find it strange that the latest statement was read out by three junior officers with no indication whatever of who wrote the message nor the rank of the writers nor any indication of their authority to construct or make such announcement.

fab4, given that you always have inside information, who wrote the message?

I believe the reason he always has inside information is because he makes it up as he goes along, and very few posters could be bothered looking into his endless supply of "links" to prove him wrong or otherwise.

Put him on the spot as gj did and ask him to list all the glowing achievements of the PTP in the last 3 years and you will get no response from him, automatically changes the subject and rants and raves about Abhisit and Suthep. thumbsup.gif

Nauseating. :sick:

It's literally Billions of Baht at Chalerm's and Cousin Surapong's disposal.

:bah:

who wrote the message?

The banned Chalerm in conjunction with the barred Surapong.

What I was getting at, CAPO is clearly a biased organisation of the PTP and if it were being funded by public funds then it would be a clear misuse of public funds at any time not just under the caretaker government, and who ever signed off payments/funding to them should be prosecuted.

Billions misused. :sick::bah:

" The centre said it was now obvious that the activities of Suthep and other core members of People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDCR) are against the law and have also damaged the country. "

CAPO insists on a narrative of nonsense, and clearly have no respect for the intelligence of the general public to make up its own mind. The public has the right to decide to attend or not attend the PDRC movement. CAPO has no right to tell the public what it can or cannot do. And what is " obvious " to CAPO is not obvious to others. What is most definitely obvious is that this administration - or rather what little is left of it - has abdicated any moral ground. The moral ground is lost when an administration refuses to respect a court order. Surapong is still pretending that he's deputy prime minister. In the world of Pheu Thai, pretending apparently makes it so. Because of Surapong and Chalerm's continual presence at CAPO, CAPO has turned their narrative about law and order into a farce.

" The centre's administration issued this statement on its own and did not ask the army, which is a member of the centre, to join. "

More than likely, they didn't want to.

I for one are truly looking forward to the end of all this fighting because I believe that this would also be the end of Fab4's employment to write all this BS day in and day out. I also think that by now he believes in this BS he has to write. There can not be an other reasonable explanation why an obviously intelligent person can be so abstinence.

I hope you're not accusing me of being paid to write posts, whoever you are. The mods don't take too kindly to that, but you're new here, perhaps you're not aware. I look forward to your incisive posts regarding the political situation in Thailand, when you start writing them, that is. coffee1.gif

Edited by fab4