Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

I'm getting quite interested in what Mr Wenger's plans are tbh.

Intrigued to know what he does.

Giroud's having a good WC, so is Benzema.

Campbell looks quality ( should have had a pen against Italy I reckon.)

Balotelli? w00t.gif

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger 'to meet Mario Balotelli's agent in Brazil to discuss £25 million transfer'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mario-balotelli-transfer-arsenal-boss-3741478#ixzz35LjBq7uh

I wish I could find that pic of Arsene doing a remarkably good impersonation of Mr Bean.

thumbsup.gif

post-102811-0-18146300-1403423233_thumb.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm getting quite interested in what Mr Wenger's plans are tbh.

Intrigued to know what he does.

Giroud's having a good WC, so is Benzema.

Campbell looks quality ( should have had a pen against Italy I reckon.)

Balotelli? w00t.gif

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger 'to meet Mario Balotelli's agent in Brazil to discuss £25 million transfer'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mario-balotelli-transfer-arsenal-boss-3741478#ixzz35LjBq7uh

I wish I could find that pic of Arsene doing a remarkably good impersonation of Mr Bean.

thumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-06-22 at 10.46.30 AM.png

Close.

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

gut reaction , shaw wont be moving.

For £30m any club buying him will need to be insane. So off to Chavski he will trot.....

It's possible I suppose.

But mourhino has said he'd prefer Albert Moreno from Seville at £18m ish.

Liverpool also chasing him still? Not sure what the situation is atm.

Chelsea cannot go crazy because of FFP btw.

Would rather have Benzema than Bagutelli but regrettably I reckon Benzema will show up at Liverpool. Seems like Arsene is having a mare of a Summer scrabbling around for someone half decent to fulfill promises, but who knows when all we are relying on is back page journos (mostly at the scaly end of the scale).

Seems like you only get the best out of Bagutelli if you build your team around him. I was going to say that the current line-up doesn't work that way and neither does Arsene but on second thoughts previous great teams were lined up purely to feed Henri (less so Bergkamp)

Would rather have Benzema than Bagutelli but regrettably I reckon Benzema will show up at Liverpool. Seems like Arsene is having a mare of a Summer scrabbling around for someone half decent to fulfill promises, but who knows when all we are relying on is back page journos (mostly at the scaly end of the scale).

Seems like you only get the best out of Bagutelli if you build your team around him. I was going to say that the current line-up doesn't work that way and neither does Arsene but on second thoughts previous great teams were lined up purely to feed Henri (less so Bergkamp)

Doesn't he do that ever summer?

• Like 2

He's a miserly old <deleted> to be sure. Giroud and the BFG probably had to hold him by his legs upside down to get the dosh to buy Ozil.

• Like 1

He's a miserly old <deleted> to be sure. Giroud and the BFG probably had to hold him by his legs upside down to get the dosh to buy Ozil.

+1

( GBP smile.png )

C'mon 'arry

Move 'em up, move 'em on, Rawhide!

Netherland's World Cup defender Ron Vlaar, 29, is being tracked by Queens Park Rangers following uncertainty over his future at Aston Villa.Birmingham Mail

Rio Ferdinand has agreed to join Queens Park Rangers after 12 years at Manchester United. The former England defender, 35, will link up with Harry Redknapp, the manager who gave him his first start at West Ham. Daily Mail

Welcome back to the big stuff.

thumbsup.gif

So you like managers who flash the cash around like it's easy money do you? Good for the future of football are they?

Aren't you some of the guys who have previously commented favourably on Arsenal's financial probity?

Southampton's new boss Ronald Koeman has rattled Manchester United by increasing the price tag on England left-back Luke Shaw, 18, by £10m to £40m.Daily Mail

I think rijit's gut feel might be right.

He won't be coming to Chelsea at that price.

I doubt he will be going anywhere at that price!

So you like managers who flash the cash around like it's easy money do you? Good for the future of football are they?

Aren't you some of the guys who have previously commented favourably on Arsenal's financial probity?

Having a bit of fun Santi.

I respect Wenger and I like his style of play. I do think it would be in Arsenal's best interest if he targeted a few more "pricey" players. Supposedly he has the cash to do that now. If he doesn't get a decent DM with pace and technique then Arsenal fans ought to throw a fit. Not that high quality DMs grow on trees but some are out there. If you rely on Flamini and Arteta to close down some of the high octane attacks in the EPL you are just asking for trouble.

• Like 2

Southampton's new boss Ronald Koeman has rattled Manchester United by increasing the price tag on England left-back Luke Shaw, 18, by £10m to £40m.Daily Mail

I think rijit's gut feel might be right.

He won't be coming to Chelsea at that price.

I doubt he will be going anywhere at that price!

Interesting to see how he does in the Costa Rica game.

Only 18. But class in the Prem.

Worth watching I reckon.

Few more seasons at Southampton I guess is most realistic?

Agree with all the comments, except the presumption that Wenger is going to do nothing (serious money) about the DM position and the implication that Arsenal fans might not throw a serious hissy fit if he fails in that tasksmile.png.

We never know what is going on in the background with Arsene so no news at this stage is not necessarily bad news for us.

Arsene must be worried by the lack of performance by Wilshere in the Costa Rica match.

Agree with all the comments, except the presumption that Wenger is going to do nothing (serious money) about the DM position and the implication that Arsenal fans might not throw a serious hissy fit if he fails in that tasksmile.png.

We never know what is going on in the background with Arsene so no news at this stage is not necessarily bad news for us.

Arsene must be worried by the lack of performance by Wilshere in the Costa Rica match.

I doubt it Santi....he probably fell asleep halfway through the second half same as me! Edited by smokie36

Fernando: Manchester City sign FC Porto midfielder

Fernando and Fernandinho.

It's going to get very confusing with all these Brazilians in the Prem.

BBC Sport.

Bu$$er ... we're all going to be reminded of that lousy Abba earworm song every bleedin Saturday night come August.

Fernando: Manchester City sign FC Porto midfielder

Fernando and Fernandinho.

It's going to get very confusing with all these Brazilians in the Prem.

BBC Sport.

Bu$$er ... we're all going to be reminded of that lousy Abba earworm song every bleedin Saturday night come August.

At least Torres got to the WC.smile.png

Didn't do much, granted.

biggrin.png

Brentford land Leyton Orient starlet once targeted by Tottenham

Lilywhites missed a bargain (honestly)........but BRENTFORD!!!

http://talksport.com/football/brentford-land-leyton-orient-starlet-once-targeted-tottenham-14062798845?

Seems like sell out time at Brisbane Rd, not just players but the club to an Italian.

Probably change back to blue and become Napoli Orient......might be able to use that Balotelli chap down there.

It is like looting.

Southampton sell player after player.

And manager is gone as well.

Making a lot of money, but can they replace the players who leave?

That depends where the money ends up doesn't it?

Maybe the next crop of youngsters will be dazzling us next season.....