• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BREAKING NEWS

Posted at

16:02
_75483610_fabregas1.jpg

Chelsea sign midfielder Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona.

The 27-year-old joins Jose Mourinho's side on a five-year contract.

"I do feel that I have unfinished business in the Premier League and now is the right time to return," says Fabregas.

• Like 1

yep, almost the first thing after signing 4 them he said was 'if he left Barca' ,,, 2 me meant one daY he would ,,, it was just a case of which champs lge teams cash was on the table at the right time, last season it was utd's, this season it was the chavs, perhaps with murr'ey he'll nail a position down rather than doing a madeley.

Fabregas has signed with Chelsea. News creeping out now.

Yep Wenger didn't want him. Neither do Barca. Strange eh?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Apparently only taking down $100K a week at Barca and no big show of support from Enrique. I suspect his days were done at Arsenal, and one more attacking mid not in Wenger's thinking. Can't blame him for not wanting to pay big wages when he doesn't need an AM.

• Like 1

come to that do chelsea need another attacking mid? think they've probably bought him for his versatitly and with a mind to drop him slightly deeper?

Could be Rij. Also Mou could be looking at selling an AM. Oscar didn't exactly tear it up the second half of the season. He strikes me as maybe a little lightweight for Mou's taste.

It would seem it is not easy for a lot of quality players to keep the likes of Barca and RM happy.

So, they move elsewhere. Not because they aren't good enough.

Dunno. Does seem to be a characteristic of Barca and RM.

This is about Fabregas btw.

Edited by P45Mustang

Relegation, he had a great record at Spurs.

Have you been on the sauce? What on earth are you talking about?biggrin.png

Please Please tell me you are a spuds fan,this will be typcial of you chavy boys.Not looked yet,only takes a few seconds, numpy nuts

He left the club on 13 May 2014. It is also noteworthy that Tim Sherwood holds the record for highest win percentage for Spurs in the Premier League era.[14]

Before you continue, do some investigation on the matches he managed compared to the same as Redknap and the last manager

Well i've read your posts again and it would appear that you were referring to Fabregas managing Spurs! This tends to cause confusion when you don't use the correct apps to reply to specific posts.

And yes yes we all know about Tim's record, win percentage but theres a much bigger picture and Pochetinno looks far better equipped in taking the team forward.

Bottoms up and happy landings!!!!!!

dONT BE SHY cARMINE, COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK

Where were you born???/

North London. Yes Bernard, i am indeed a Spurs fan.thumbsup.gif

btw, Tim did well enough but at the end of the day he was too cocky by half and kept coming out with cringeworthy stuff at press conferences. Maybe if he had kept his trap shut he would still be there but i doubt if he was ever more than a capable caretaker. I do think he has a bright future in management though will the benefit of a little tactical experience

• Like 1

Before you continue, do some investigation on the matches he managed compared to the same as Redknap and the last manager

Well i've read your posts again and it would appear that you were referring to Fabregas managing Spurs! This tends to cause confusion when you don't use the correct apps to reply to specific posts.

And yes yes we all know about Tim's record, win percentage but theres a much bigger picture and Pochetinno looks far better equipped in taking the team forward.

What a load of utter puke. If you think it appeared i was talking about Fabregas, then there is no hope for you. you posted that west brom relegation if Sherwood was manager. So where were you born???

dONT BE SHY cARMINE, COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK

Where were you born???/

North London. Yes Bernard, i am indeed a Spurs fan.thumbsup.gif

btw, Tim did well enough but at the end of the day he was too cocky by half and kept coming out with cringeworthy stuff at press conferences. Maybe if he had kept his trap shut he would still be there but i doubt if he was ever more than a capable caretaker. I do think he has a bright future in management though will the benefit of a little tactical experience

FORGET MY LAST POST, NICE ONE A PWAPA SPUD FAN LOL

Now thats a bit naughty Bernard because as i'm aware i have yet to make any comment with regards the rumors of Sherwood to West Brom. Are you getting me confused with anther poster?

EDIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..bless, you're confusing me with a post made by Jellydog, who for the record is a Man City fan.

Go and get a napkin to wipe that egg off your face lad.

Edited by carmine

Now thats a bit naughty Bernard because as i'm aware i have yet to make any comment with regards the rumors of Sherwood to West Brom. Are you getting me confused with anther poster?

I could check again, swore it was you that posted Sherwood would relegate west brom, sorry if i am wrong, mistaing someone else if you didnt post it

I could check again, swore it was you that posted Sherwood would relegate west brom, sorry if i am wrong, mistaing someone else if you didnt post it

No problem

Wasnt you Carmine, but in all fairness i didnt post to you, you responded by saying i was pissed so no apology lol

That was my post about General Dim and West Brom.biggrin.png And I continue to be of the opinion that Dim has a tough time finding his ass with both hands.

If he proves me wrong I'll be the first to acknowledge it. thumbsup.gif

Salute !!!!

From everyone's favourite paper, unavailable in some parts of the world.

Liverpool are hopeful of completing a £3.5million summer swoop for MK Dons wonderkid Dele Alli.

The Anfield club have opened talks with the League One club over a move for the 18-year-old midfielder.

The deal for Alli, who is viewed as one of the brightest talents outside the Barclays Premier League, could rise to £8million.

From everyone's favourite paper, unavailable in some parts of the world.

Arsenal will pocket £5.6million from the sale of former Gunner Cesc Fabregas to Chelsea.

The Spanish midfielder completed his return to London on Thursday in a £30m move from Barcelona, signing a contract in the region of £150,000-a-week.

But the deal will also boost Arsenal's already healthy £100million transfer budget and enable them to pursue striker Mario Balotelli who is among manager Arsene Wenger's summer targets.