Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

It's called quality control carmine.

thumbsup.gif

MANLOVE more like!!!biggrin.png

Get a grip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll tell you something else too....he may be a coach with an excellent track record but he's also a complete fruitcake with an explosive temperament. Theres an awful lot more risk taken on here by Man Utd than you seem to realise.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vermaelen to Man U? Arsenal = Manchester Feeder Clubfacepalm.gif

Apparently, Vermaelen is crap. So either the newspapers have got it wrong and United aren't interested, or somebody better tell Woodward. smile.png

Wouldn't want United wasting their money would we.

Was good and well-loved at the Emirates (the "verminator"). Dunno what went wrong - he's left sided and both Gibbs and Koscielny are better. Nonetheless he is still in the Belgium World Cup squad, but probably won't get a start unless there are injuries.

Could re-find himself at another club in which case he would be a steal at 10 mil plus or minus 3.

I have no problem with feeding Man U for a couple of seasons. Don't like feeding Man City; how times have changed!

Edited by SantiSuk

thumbsup.gif

Get a grip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll tell you something else too....he may be a coach with an excellent track record but he's also a complete fruitcake with an explosive temperament. Theres an awful lot more risk taken on here by Man Utd than you seem to realise.

You're just gutted that Spurs lost out getting LVG.wink.png

• Like 1

thumbsup.gif

You're just gutted that Spurs lost out getting LVG.wink.png

biggrin.png Nice try Nev! however i'm am well aware we got the best manager our current situation and standing could realistically expect to get.

On the flip side i can enjoy watching louis trying to dogmatically impose his ways whilst the class of '92 keep murmuring that its not the United way. To be followed by fits of rage from the mad dutchman!

Bit early yet for you rags to go back to your gloating wayswink.png

Can't get into our first team. West Ham used to be where we dumped our rejects, but the Moaners have more money.

thumbsup.gif

isn't vermaelen very injury-prone as well?

doesn't exactly seem a like for like replacement for vidic.

• Like 1

^^^^^

smile.png

Fact is, Mourinho and van Gaal will dominate the EPL one way or another.

Charming One has his place.

Pochetino at Spurs? Sounds good to me, but it won't be instant.

The media will continue to love Mourinho. They'll try that with van Gaal as well... until he shoves a microphone up somebody's bum.

• Like 2

^^^^^

smile.png

Fact is, Mourinho and van Gaal will dominate the EPL one way or another.

Charming One has his place.

Pochetino at Spurs? Sounds good to me, but it won't be instant.

The media will continue to love Mourinho. They'll try that with van Gaal as well... until he shoves a microphone up somebody's bum.

Yep. Every chance that is exactly what will happen. smile.png

Love him? They were ripping the piss out of him by the end of the season. Why do you think he's gone off trying to be all caring to starving African kids or something?

They'll be poking Van Gaal with a sharp stick at the first opportunity now they've found out how hot headed he is.

Tantrums at those press conferences make great viewing.

smile.png

Love him? They were ripping the piss out of him by the end of the season. Why do you think he's gone off trying to be all caring to starving African kids or something?

They'll be poking Van Gaal with a sharp stick at the first opportunity now they've found out how hot headed he is.

smile.png

coffee1.gif

Get the facts right.

smile.png

Love him for the copy Chiccy. Nothing else, and I agree.

smile.png

So the press will be kind to him?

laugh.png

Lining up Drogba mate, and possibly his future security. Or maybe his heart. Or all three.

smile.png

Sounds like Xavi might have retired.

Al Arabi manager Dan Petrescu has claimed Barcelona star Xavi has agreed to join his side.

The former Chelsea defender insists the Spain international has already signed a pre-contract agreement with the Qatari club.

According to reports in Romania, the 34-year-old could earn just over £6million a season should the move go through.

article-2660427-1EDB76B900000578-512_634
+2

On the move? Barcelona star Xavi (right) has agreed to join Qatari club Al Arabi according to Dan Petrescu

article-2660427-060148B700000514-717_634
+2

Claims: Former Chelsea man Petrescu, pictured during his time with Dinamo Moscow, is managing in Qatar

Speaking to Digisport, the former Romanian international said: 'Xavi signed a pre-contract with Al Arabi. There were probably other offers from other teams.'

The midfielder has spent his entire career with the Catalan giants but it seems his time at the Nou Camp is coming to an end with Al Arabi seemingly in the driving seat to sign him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2660427/Xavi-agreed-join-Qatari-Al-Arabi-claims-former-Chelsea-man-Dan-Petrescu.html#ixzz34voYNg00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Arsenal have already lost Bacary Sagna to Manchester City this summer and captain Thomas Vermaelen could be heading to Manchester United.

Now Joel Campbell could be the next Gunner to attract interest from big-name rivals if he continues his excellent start to the World Cup, according to Costa Rica team-mate Celso Borges.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenals-joel-campbell-could-be-a-transfer-target-for-the-gunners-bigname-rivals-9543133.html

Not sure where the big cech is going to, to be frank.

He's going to be Frank not Petr?

Yep. Mourinho Masterclass.

Probably play Courtois in goal, Cech in Lampard's old position and Cesc on the bench.

I think that's a very likely scenario when we play Spurs.

smile.png

Arsenal have already lost Bacary Sagna to Manchester City this summer and captain Thomas Vermaelen could be heading to Manchester United.

Now Joel Campbell could be the next Gunner to attract interest from big-name rivals if he continues his excellent start to the World Cup, according to Costa Rica team-mate Celso Borges.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenals-joel-campbell-could-be-a-transfer-target-for-the-gunners-bigname-rivals-9543133.html

Campbell played very well in the CL for Olympiacos.

Seem to remember him doing considerable damage against UNITED.

I like it. Cost absolute peanuts.

But if he's good Wenger will keep him. Cheaper than paying 30m+ for a striker innit.

Word has it that Man United are closing in on pacey winger Nico Gaitan of Benfica. Note Russ that I said "closing in". Not a done deal.thumbsup.gif

Hahaha, he's been on our radar for years, that closing in's been about 4 years in the waiting now though, I rate him and would be happy with him..

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand