do thai people use thaivisa?

coconutbar

Yes there are a few.... we have a good one on Samui, he's useful to have around..... thumbsup.gif I am sure there are more....

God knows what he/ they think of some of the stupid comments one sees posted on some of the forums though.... whistling.gif

Edited by samuijimmy

Maybe my wife is typical, she looks through often and we have a good laugh about what Farangs in Phuket think they know about Thailand for instance. However her written English isn't so good so she rarely comments.

Yes there are a few.... we have a good one on Samui, he's useful to have around..... thumbsup.gif I am sure there are more....

God knows what he/ they think of some of the stupid comments one sees posted on some of the forums though.... whistling.gif

Probably he is enjoying himself with the silly and sometimes arrogant posts on TVF.

And probably he wonders, is this the better western culture, these people brag about?

• Like 1

A Thai friend of mine uses Thai visa, he joined but doesn't post. His English is excellent, but he has no need to read or be bothered by the tit for tat threads or pissssing contests.

Various sections of this forum have a great database of information, I believe it is accessed far and wide.

There's virtually a forum out there for everything and anything, in most cases there's whackos and weirdos everywhere, most level headed Thais wouldn't give a second thought to any of the anti Thai rants that lie within TVF, after all their only online rants which equate to little or nothing at all in the real physical world.

Interestingly, my friend, he's not blind to the problems that face his own country and it's people and what an expat or tourist or outsider thinks about it has little bearing on him.

• Like 1

Did you all see the news article about the parents turning in their daughter for her negative posts about Thailand on social media?

Naw, I don't think there are any Thai natives posting here. If parents turn in daughters for negative Thai thoughts, think what would happen to Farang?