Who's going up this year?

Chicog

In the Championship, Derby sealed their place with a comprehensive win over the Seagulls, and face the winner of tonight's QPR-Wigan 2nd leg (0-0 after the first).

The Championship Play-off Final is on 24th May. They used to call it the 50 million pound game but now it's probably over 100m even if you only last a season in the Premier!

Down in League 1, Orient and Peterborough are 1-1 with Orient hosting the second leg on 13th May. The victor will play the winners of Rotherham v Preston (15th May, all square at 1-1), with the League 1 Play Off final taking place on 25th May.

In League 2, York vs Fleetwood was rained off, so they have two legs to decide who plays out of Southend or Burton; Burton go to Southend with a slender 1-0 lead. That Play Off Final is on 26th May.

So there's still plenty of footballing action to go, with the FA Cup Final next week and the Champions League final on 24th May.

And if you are still starved of football after that, the Laydees FA Cup Final is on 1st June with the Gooner Girls taking on the Toffee, er, Tarts.

biggrin.png

I'd like to see Wigan back - Uwe Rosler has done an amazing job since taking over in December, they were 15th i think. They also still play a nice brand of football, more enjoyable to watch than Chelsea wink.png

agree about wigan and rosler, downside to them is that walking penis and gigantic gobshite dave whelan.

I'll be keeping an eye out for twitter up dates on our transfers this summer from Dave....and what sort of knob names a stadium after themselves...

• Like 1

agree about wigan and rosler, downside to them is that walking penis and gigantic gobshite dave whelan.

I'll be keeping an eye out for twitter up dates on our transfers this summer from Dave....and what sort of knob names a stadium after themselves...

john madejski. another tory bellend.

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for Rotherham United to move up to the Championship, looks like they maybe on course.

Championship to the Prem = not really that bothered but hopefully Derby can make it.

Leicester reportedly ready to spend $180mil. Disgusting.

Well they're guaranteed most of that just for playing 38 games, that's what Cardiff got this year.

And there's a substantial payment for winning the league and getting promoted I think.

Leicester reportedly ready to spend $180mil. Disgusting.

Well they're guaranteed most of that just for playing 38 games, that's what Cardiff got this year.

And there's a substantial payment for winning the league and getting promoted I think.

I see. I suppose most of that dosh went towards a new batch of high water trousers for Vincent Tan.biggrin.png

Leeds are going up ... in smoke!

I've given up and moved out - obviously that city will not play Premier League football again in my lifetime. Elland Road is rotting from the ground up so unlikely a moneybags with staying power and common sense will emerge.

No tears being shed outside West Yorkshirewhistling.gif

• Like 1

Leeds are going up ... in smoke!

I've given up and moved out - obviously that city will not play Premier League football again in my lifetime. Elland Road is rotting from the ground up so unlikely a moneybags with staying power and common sense will emerge.

No tears being shed outside West Yorkshirewhistling.gif

Just keep your fingers crossed a sheik or a bored oligarch wants a new toy and Leeds will be back in the champions league inside six years.

Chelsea are different though. Their success has nought to do with money.w00t.gif

Rotherham through to Wembley.......Well done Millers!!

Just need to see off Leyton Orient now and up yer go.................smile.png

. You will have a tough time beating us I can tell you! I've only missed 4 games all season watching the mighty O's and we have been brilliant all season,we have played the best football in the division with no money spent on transfer fees I might add. I'm getting my ticket for Wembley tomorrow and I can't wait! You're manager fatty Evans shouldn't even be aloud to manage again after his corruption charges while at Boston. C'mon you mighty O's!! Wem ber lee Wem ber lee we're the famous Leyton Orient and we're going to Wem ber lee Edited by standingroomonly

No Pit Bull mate, why do you ask?

Thinking of a Rotherham supporter who was on this forum, who is also a Pit Bull lover.

Uptheos I take it you're an Orient supporter, do you live in Thailand? Are you not comming back for the playoff final? It's the biggest game in Leyton Orient's recent history for sure. It's defiantly the biggest game since I've been going and I've been going for 28 years!. I went to both playoff games and it was amazing!! Pitch invasion at the end of the home leg! C'mon you mighty O's!!! Edited by standingroomonly

Come on you RAMS Arry put the worlds richest dog in the kennels the rams are coming to town. Burton Albion in the play offs as well, could not be better for a life long Rams fan with the Albion my second team.

Just got to figure out where it can be legally watched. Could do with some real army back up.

post-140396-0-02669300-1400918839_thumb.

That 'Arry gets away with murder doesn't he?

In answer to my own question: QPR.

A 90th minute smash and grab from veteran Bobby Zamora after playing most of the second half with 10 men.

Had ONE effort on target all game and that was it.

Edited by Chicog

OMG!!! We're going to have to put up with Redknapp's self promoting bullshit and read all about his genius through his fawning tabloid pals.

Harry, "i'm not a wheeler dealer i'm a <deleted> football manager" Redknapp.