Chalerm: Police paratroopers to arrest PDRC leaders

webfact

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am waiting eagerly to see this operation. It will go to $hit big time.

Hahaha thats agreat way to put it!! So its Police paratroopers V navy seals - The SEALS will win because the police will give themselves away by collecting Tea money from scooter drivers first!!

Edited by love1012
  • Like 1

Just heard that approval has been given to proceed with the arrests of the 51 PDRC leaders.....starting today!

Let's see! Just hope it can proceed without any serious injury....I kinda doubt it though.

Hahaha thats agreat way to put it!! So its Police paratroopers V navy seals - The SEALS will win because the police will give themselves away by collecting Tea money from scooter drivers first!!

Never announce a Para assault in advance. Surprise is vital. These clowns will be shot out of the sky. That is if they can manage to come down under a canopy. Thai parachute operation haven't been going well lately.

Chalerm remind me of a rooster, who stand tall, crow and huller, flap his wings, but his

feet are firmly planted knee deep in chicken shit....

He reminds me of a tit.

In the sky! It's a bird. It's a plane. Aaaaaw, it's just 'lerm.

Chalerm remind me of a rooster, who stand tall, crow and huller, flap his wings, but his

feet are firmly planted knee deep in chicken shit....

His heart might be small, but his liver is enormous.

Are these the seals that trained on the old sub they bought last year

I notice half the Foreign police volunteers have wings on their uniforms, is this the elite force they are going to use??

I'm ready, Colonel Mainwaring....

We're doooomed, all dooomed I tell ya.

You stupid boy. Godfrey tell your sister Dolly your going to have a JUMP tomorrow.

Just heard that approval has been given to proceed with the arrests of the 51 PDRC leaders.....starting today!

Let's see! Just hope it can proceed without any serious injury....I kinda doubt it though.

Over the weekend the military chiefs and also the presiding judges of the courts Suthep appealed to have made clear invoking Section 7 would violate royal power, be unconstitutional and undemocratic.

The courts below the CC are spurning Suthep and are giving the government the arrest warrants it had been seeking for months on end.

No commander sends paratroopers descending into an urban area and certainly not into an urban area as dense as Bangkok is. You people have entirely missed the point, which was presented by a poster to the thread that paratroopers are useless in the air, to which I add not about to be dropped into a dense urban area.

Paratroopers on the ground are nasty m-fers whether they are police or military. They are specialized in anti-terrorism, counter insurgency, mobile assaults and the like. As with the armed forces and their Special Operations Forces, the RTP Special Operations Units also include SWAT and commando units respectively that are well trained by the US, well led, well equipped and disciplined.

The government has to move now to end this and the road has been cleared for the government to do so.

kinda like Navy Seals are useless in the water but all star on land?

anyway, this is a diversion, they plan to come up from below - better hurry, rainy season is upon us.

Edited by bkkjames

Over the weekend the military chiefs and also the presiding judges of the courts Suthep appealed to have made clear invoking Section 7 would violate royal power, be unconstitutional and undemocratic.

The courts below the CC are spurning Suthep and are giving the government the arrest warrants it had been seeking for months on end.

No commander sends paratroopers descending into an urban area and certainly not into an urban area as dense as Bangkok is. You people have entirely missed the point, which was presented by a poster to the thread that paratroopers are useless in the air, to which I add not about to be dropped into a dense urban area.

Paratroopers on the ground are nasty m-fers whether they are police or military. They are specialized in anti-terrorism, counter insurgency, mobile assaults and the like. As with the armed forces and their Special Operations Forces, the RTP Special Operations Units also include SWAT and commando units respectively that are well trained by the US, well led, well equipped and disciplined.

The government has to move now to end this and the road has been cleared for the government to do so.

Yeah, those bewinged schoolteachers mentioned awhile back sound pretty scary. Disagree with you about them being more nasty on the ground than in the air though...

coffee1.gif Is it usual for police forces to annouce crackdowns in advance!cheesy.gif

No that is one of Chalerms specialties. Like when he warned Suthep he was goin to wear a fake mustache and wig and sneak up on Suthep to catch him

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think you've missed the point. No one is actually expecting troops to parachute into Bangkok. It is clear to me that it's all just a bit of fun because it seems completely unnecessary (and frankly funny to read). Why do you need paratroopers (police or military) to execute the arrest warrant? It's utter nonsense.

Chalerm is the greatest.......Troll of all time. All these cunning plans are part of an ongoing program to spook the opposition. Now they are looking to the skies on guard for an aerial attack. Got this place going a beauty too. Not long ago they were very vigilant with regard that greatest of all disguises.....The Moustache.

Edited by chrisrazz

"Chalerm also anticipated increasing violence after the PDRC guards assaulted many innocent people and thus created hatred among the people.

The CAPO chief also said the protest rally of the redshirt United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship would be peaceful as protesters are those who are demanding democracy and wanting to see election in the country."

Says it all really. Reds right, rest wrong. Red violence a myth, protesters violence a danger to the country. PT angels in distress. PDRC the devil incarnate.

Pure BS.

. Mind does explain the rash of increasingly lurid anti pdrc guard stories in press of late.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

As others said, no one's going to parachute in the middle of Bangkok.

There are units in the Thai Army and the police etc that are well trained.

Perhaps not top notch in terms of training, ability and equipment as others around the globe,

but not the standard useless fare.

Then again, carrying out a well coordinated operation with multiple targets, in the middle of

a big city, with probably resistance....don't see them pulling off something like that without

casualties to both sides and civilians. There are probably some ex-members of similar units

hanging around Suthep too.

Overall, would be best if they wouldn't go that way and find a ladder for Suthep.

A bit of face saving and sliding into obscurity will better serve the country than another massacre.

There are more than one ways to go about it, shouldn't be impossible.

EDIT: I doubt the Army actually given its agreement for this such a move.

The Army's interest is to decrease level of violence and sort things

out without having to take over.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1

Oh, you mean when the Chalerm Keystone Cops fall over each other and end up in a heap ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

KeystoneCops.jpg

Are these the seals that trained on the old sub they bought last year

Not sure. But they would be better off with a team of seals from Sea World. rolleyes.gif