Buddha Issara defends guards' brutality

webfact

The Thai Police needs to do its job! Can't be hard to identify these guards and bring them for interrogation and prosecution. How many of all the almost daily M79 attacks have they solved?

Your correct. If the Thai police DID their job.. there would be no need for guards.. Red or Yellow!

I think it was Chooka who said when he was with Thai police in Chiang Mai they drove past a crime IN PROGRESS (Chooka is Australian police. I believe)

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Twisted words by Khaosod!. He was not defending brutality but asking for understanding about the closure of the Don-Muang express-way by the guards last Friday.

ps: he did not order the guards to close the road; he ordered to "take care of the road" to avoid attacks from the height while they were at the Police, but the guards did close the road and it took 2 hours until Luang Pu kew about that (he was busy with the gas and water) and then he ordered to immediately open the road.

You must have read a different article to me then,how do you know they twisted his words,where you there with him at the time of the statement,or the above actions you describe?

I know it from direct sources, not from written articles.

Enlighten us.

Very simple: I have relatives and friends with Luang Pu since day one.

Sorry but this is really pathetic.

The yellow shirts are so blinded by their faith in sutep and the fake monk that they just can't bring themselves to the truth .

Now here's a bloke stabbed nearly to death in front of his pregnant wife with no ties to either party for accidentally hitting a yellow camps road cone which was reported by kaosod .

Straight away the yellows say it's false yet when it's pointed out by other posters that it's reported elsewhere they shut up.

So now we hear it again same same yet this time we've got the story from direct sources!

Oh that's right you can't reveal your sources!

Defending the indefensible !

• Like 2

"I admit that sometimes the guards' actions affect other people, but we have always apologised and offered compensation for the
damages," Buddha Issara was quoted by Daily News as saying. "If those persons want to sue us, we also accept that."

Is it just me or are there a couple of key words in this direct quote that pretty much tie Buddha Issara to some of the violent actions that have
transpired

And some ignorant morons on here try to keep telling us that the protestors are peaceful. If his people beat, stab , kidnap or kill then that is ok .... but spray him with water and apparently you're trying to kill him and must prostrate yourself before him and apologise.

These are the sort of egomaniacs the yellows want to run Thailand??? Anyone supporting this guys actions is as much a loser as he is

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Maybe if the red shirt s hadnt murdered 28 innocent people who were peacefully protesting before daily and nightly attacks..they wouldn't be overzealous in defending themselves.......som nam baa

Sorry but this is really pathetic.

The yellow shirts are so blinded by their faith in sutep and the fake monk that they just can't bring themselves to the truth .

Now here's a bloke stabbed nearly to death in front of his pregnant wife with no ties to either party for accidentally hitting a yellow camps road cone which was reported by kaosod .

Straight away the yellows say it's false yet when it's pointed out by other posters that it's reported elsewhere they shut up.

So now we hear it again same same yet this time we've got the story from direct sources!

Oh that's right you can't reveal your sources!

Defending the indefensible !

And you know? You were there?

Yet another Maha Chamlong wannabe. In his previous life, this was one of the monks shooting down students at Thammasat on Oct 6. Instead of being born again, he has been born backwards. He will be forming his own sect soon, like Chamlong.

Twisted words by Khaosod!. He was not defending brutality but asking for understanding about the closure of the Don-Muang express-way by the guards last Friday.

ps: he did not order the guards to close the road; he ordered to "take care of the road" to avoid attacks from the height while they were at the Police, but the guards did close the road and it took 2 hours until Luang Pu kew about that (he was busy with the gas and water) and then he ordered to immediately open the road.

You must have read a different article to me then,how do you know they twisted his words,where you there with him at the time of the statement,or the above actions you describe?

Please disclose the direct sources you refer to so they me be independently verified.

Enlighten us.

Very simple: I have relatives and friends with Luang Pu since day one.

"take care of the road" , it sounds like mafia godfather talk.

a word of advice, being associated with this fake monk is not something to admit in public. this guy is scum of the earth

• Like 2

I can understand their jumpiness given the bomb attacks, but difficult to justify the actions if news reports are to be believed.

I presume they are being paid good money to be guards, so with good money comes danger and dare i say responsibility.

You dont get paid good money for nothing.

There are thugs and criminals an all sides,i doubt many clean cut law abiding citizens would put themselves forward to be guards, so it is possible many of them are not adverse to violence even before they were host into their positions. As can be seen with the reds, when there is little or no chance of arrest, i am sure those tendencies for violence/misdemeanors come to the fore.

• Like 1

a word of advice, being associated with this fake monk is not something to admit in public. this guy is scum of the earth

Would you prefer to associate with this ones?

Dhammakaya_Red_Shirt.jpg

(Dhammakaya monks during the Red Shirt demonstration at Dong Muang Stadium last November, supporting the Amnesty Bill)

I can understand their jumpiness given the bomb attacks, but difficult to justify the actions if news reports are to be believed.

I presume they are being paid good money to be guards, so with good money comes danger and dare i say responsibility.

There are thugs and criminals an all sides,i doubt many clean cut law abiding citizens would put themselves forward to be guards, so it is possible many of them are not adverse to violence even before they were host into their positions. As can be seen with the reds, when there is little or no chance of arrest, i am sure those tendencies for violence/misdemeanors come to the fore.

When you watch Thai news on channel 3 - 5 - 7 you will notice that Thailand can be a violent society. At times not much is needed to make someone get a gun or knife and use it.

The actions by guards are not really that different from what Thais see around them nearly every day.

For foreigners that's a bit hard to understand and very difficult to accept. Unfortunately Thai society still has a long way to go.

• Like 1

Dhammakaya_Red_Shirt.jpg

(Dhammakaya monks during the Red Shirt demonstration at Dong Muang Stadium last November, supporting the Amnesty Bill)

in preference to the fake monk with gun toting thugs by his side ? yes, most people would if given that choice.

• Like 1

When you watch Thai news on channel 3 - 5 - 7 you will notice that Thailand can be a violent society. At times not much is needed to make someone get a gun or knife and use it.

The actions by guards are not really that different from what Thais see around them nearly every day.

For foreigners that's a bit hard to understand and very difficult to accept. Unfortunately Thai society still has a long way to go.

Thai society is no worse than many places. Gang stabbings in 'peaceful' protests is not, or not normally without good reason for them, or what they perceive as reason.

Anyway as with much of the violence, other than it happening, take all of the actual reporting with a pinch of salt, the truth of the circumstances are likely never to be known.

Please disclose the direct sources you refer to so they me be independently verified.

You don't have to trust my sources. How would you "independently" verify them? If you are really interested to know by first hand what he actually said, and his opinion about the brutality of the guards (not twisted version of Khaosod), watch this direct TV broadcast this evening. I am sure that he will talk about that issue in depth. http://www.issaradham.com/ (in Thai)

Edited by MGP

What a pathetic statement from the mad monk,in other words he is saying,we don't give a rat's arse about what you people think', before these latest incidents i thought their cause had some merit,but now i am totally against them,they need to be cleared from the streets and arrested.

Does the same go for those caring sharing red shirts?

Yes i don't support either of them,the Redshirts have been guilty too of violence,but the article here is with regards to the monk and that is what i was commenting on.

Maybe Love's logic is that 2 wrongs make one yellow right.

What a pathetic statement from the mad monk,in other words he is saying,we don't give a rat's arse about what you people think', before these latest incidents i thought their cause had some merit,but now i am totally against them,they need to be cleared from the streets and arrested.

Does the same go for those caring sharing red shirts?

Yes i don't support either of them,the Redshirts have been guilty too of violence,but the article here is with regards to the monk and that is what i was commenting on.

Maybe Love's logic is that 2 wrongs make one yellow right.

Khaosod again!

How can you believe anything reported by a newspaper belonging to the Thaksin family???

Are you saying the people that have been shot and stabbed by the monk's militia are making this up?

These are FACTS reported by other newspapers as well such as the Bangkok Post and The Nation.

You defending this scumbag just shows what kind of a person you are.

Shame on you.

• Like 2

A post violating forum rules has been removed from view, and a member has been given an official warning. The rule that was violated was this one:

7) Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming

wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

You don't have to trust my sources. How would you "independently" verify them? If you are really interested to know by first hand what he actually said, and his opinion about the brutality of the guards (not twisted version of Khaosod), watch this direct TV broadcast this evening. I am sure that he will talk about that issue in depth. http://www.issaradham.com/ (in Thai)

My wife who is reading above my shoulder find your avatar cute. We agree that's it's better to be hugged by a cute red buffalo than beaten up by black clad thug. That's a message you should pass to your monk friend as it seems you have good relation with him.

• Like 2

Dhammakaya_Red_Shirt.jpg

nope... I have been consistent that monks, of any colour, should not be involved with politics of any side

Khaosod again!

How can you believe anything reported by a newspaper belonging to the Thaksin family???

Are you saying the people that have been shot and stabbed by the monk's militia are making this up?

These are FACTS reported by other newspapers as well such as the Bangkok Post and The Nation.

You defending this scumbag just shows what kind of a person you are.

Shame on you.

Really! I have seen no FACTS that it was definitely PDRC guards (in the ice delivery guys instance)

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As I explain in an other post, it seems the main reason of the guards violence is their excessive consumption of alcohol.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/725215-dont-remove-the-cone-latest-advice-on-the-net/?p=7811016

Now that a monk tries to excuse violence, I don't know much about buddhism but this religion seems to be very far from the romantic view we have of it in the west.

I think a lot of Thais' actions are very far from true Buddhism.

When i go back to the UK I'll go back to a vegetarian diet and drink less alcohol and will then be more Buddhist than many Thais.

If this is a true account of what he said then he needs to think about what he's saying. That's if it IS true of course.