MrRed

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^We wish BBthumbsup.gif

Thanks to the ever reliable TOT WNKRS, lost transmission just after the 2nd goal so only just seen Sterling's red.

Won the ball and the linesman gave a throw in! No way a red card. Valencia's histrionics and Wilshere's hard man act together with a dopey yank ref caused the card imo. Anyway, he is still available for Italy...ifhe can get back in Woy's good books!

The Ox might be a bigger problem due to injury (needs a scan).Pity, as he was one of our better players from what I saw!

Don't be so blinkered, it was a reckless challenge and worthy of a red, as was Valencia's antics.

^We wish BBthumbsup.gif

Thanks to the ever reliable TOT WNKRS, lost transmission just after the 2nd goal so only just seen Sterling's red.

Won the ball and the linesman gave a throw in! No way a red card. Valencia's histrionics and Wilshere's hard man act together with a dopey yank ref caused the card imo. Anyway, he is still available for Italy...ifhe can get back in Woy's good books!

The Ox might be a bigger problem due to injury (needs a scan).Pity, as he was one of our better players from what I saw!

Don't be so blinkered, it was a reckless challenge and worthy of a red, as was Valencia's antics.

Scousers blinkered ! can't believe that biggrin.png

^We wish BBthumbsup.gif

Valencia is a thug in international play and has been for years.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Phew. Just read the last 2 pages of posts.

thumbsup.gif

Looks like about 10 nil to Merseyside posters at the moment.

Some spot on observations about the England set up and performance if I may say so. wink.png

( A right bgger if the Ox is damaged btw. facepalm.gif)

Italy managed a 1-1 draw against the mighty Luxemburg, who got beaten 5-1 by Belgium.

So that's 0-0 v Rep. Ireland and poor against Lux.

If I was Italian I wouldn't be too happy.

Prandelli also experimenting apparently.

Sorry, Belgium game did not happen as the Belgians cheated by playing too many subs (and forgetting to hand over the brown envelope)facepalm.gif

Lukaku did not score three and Diver Januzaj can still play for England, Kosovo, Albania etc should he so desire.

Good old FIFA.......playing it by the book as alwaysclap2.gif

• Like 1

Italy managed a 1-1 draw against the mighty Luxemburg, who got beaten 5-1 by Belgium.

I never worry about Italy.

Soon a scandal will break.

Some will be sacked, and some will be prosecuted.

Then they will start slowly move towards at least the Semi-finals in the World Cup, by using their standard (slimy, cheating, lucky) procedures,

• Like 1

Sorry, Belgium game did not happen as the Belgians cheated by playing too many subs (and forgetting to hand over the brown envelope)facepalm.gif

Lukaku did not score three and Diver Januzaj can still play for England, Kosovo, Albania etc should he so desire.

Good old FIFA.......playing it by the book as alwaysclap2.gif

thumbsup.gif

Yep. Looks like Wilmot's did a Pellegrini. smile.png

No GCSE in Maths.

I never worry about Italy.

Soon a scandal will break.

Some will be sacked, and some will be prosecuted.

Then they will start slowly move towards at least the Semi-finals in the World Cup, by using their standard (slimy, cheating, lucky) procedures,

True.

Italy always start slowly. Can't remember what year it was, but they were 40-1 in the first round and went on to win it.

Not sure they've got the players this time though.

This is the poorest Italien squad i've ever seen. I don't particularly rate Balotelli, he's a buffoon, and their best player is a thirty-five year old that has to be a fitness worry in the south american climate.

England have a great chance in this group but i think unlikely to go much further. It pains me to say it but i think Redknapp would have produce some really nice attack minded football with this midfield and they might have excelled. We'll just have to wait and see what Roy has in mind.

agree with hoddle that the game will probably be won and lost in the last 20 mins when tiredness starts to creep in, ecuador tried to step it up then but didnt/ quite.get there i suspect a better team probably would. still see our weakness as being in front of our defence and our cover for the bac's look weak , thought shaw was slightly found out and needs to step his learning curve up, but at 18 thats part of the package. early doors we look fine going 4 ward but not convinced by our midfields abilty to cover/smother the breaks and wether overall we have the suss to conserve and manage our energies. real shame if oxy' chamb's injured looked the part . And only positives can come from rooney scoring, we lack big game forwards and arguably he's our only tried and tested, lets hope he can finally step it up at a w/ c.

This is the poorest Italien squad i've ever seen. I don't particularly rate Balotelli, he's a buffoon, and their best player is a thirty-five year old that has to be a fitness worry in the south american climate.

England have a great chance in this group but i think unlikely to go much further. It pains me to say it but i think Redknapp would have produce some really nice attack minded football with this midfield and they might have excelled. We'll just have to wait and see what Roy has in mind.

thumbsup.gif

+1.

I am in complete and total agreement with carmine on this.

Hurricane Jacks being delivered to Ko Samui.

smile.png

^We wish BBthumbsup.gif

Scousers blinkered ! can't believe that biggrin.png

tbh barring getting a lucky edge of his boot to ball cant see any thing good to say bout it totally pointless reckless stupid challenge, Was he in control ? dont think.so . studs up ? and from valencia blind side,so it could be argued that it was from behind, high and desrved a red and and a <deleted> good kic up the arse from the manager, such rashness could cost us games. Edited by rijit

Hodgson 'sounds a grumpy old man' on Barkley

Ross Barkley is a rare talent who deserves praise, says BBC Sport's Phil McNulty, after criticism from England boss Hodgson.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27708966

facepalm.gif

Hodgson also said Phil Jones was 'outstanding'. facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

P off back to Sweden where the sun don't shine Roy.

Cos I don't think you are doing mind games, I think you are a TWA t.

I can't find the quote on the BBC from earlier today where Hodgson said he won't be pressured into using Barkley................................

....but I bet you he starts Rooney.

Ah. Found it.

"There always seems to be an enormous obsession with one player," said Hodgson. "I will be prepared to start any of the players in any game, but I'm not prepared to address your obsession with Ross Barkley."

Sounds like a stubborn old fart to me.

facepalm.gif

Valencia has today apologised to his team mates,coaching staff and the English players for his reaction to Sterlings tackle.

It was an unnecessary tackle and to put a fellow professional in danger of a serious injury prior to a WC,in a friendly is just plain stupid.

Valencia has today apologised to his team mates,coaching staff and the English players for his reaction to Sterlings tackle.

It was an unnecessary tackle and to put a fellow professional in danger of a serious injury prior to a WC,in a friendly is just plain stupid.

What goes around. comes around....you whingeing git!

More Bad News For Newcastle On Injury Front 6:20 am, Thursday, December 27th, 2012 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 4 Comments

Vurnon Anita had another good game yesterday for Newcastle, especially in the first half in which we were leading the game at Old Trafford by 2-1 at the break, but then late in the game the Dutch maestro was stretchered off with an ankle injury, after a badly timed sliding tackle from Antonio Valencia – and along with another loss – this was a double downer for the Newcastle manager.

Did he get a red.....No, not even a yellow! Anita, on the other hand was injured and missed the 7-3 thriller at the Emirates!

• Like 1