Slow

lampard10

It's not only ThaiVisa that is slow today... even the local Thai websites are loading slowly.

It does seem to have picked a marginally in the past hour though.

No problems here in S Pattaya with my ToT ADSL connection. :D

Maybe something to do with everyone being back to work today after the celebrations over the last 5 days ? :o

I've just run a test on opening a few pages here in ROME (08:50hrs local time).

I'm viewing via a high speed industrial network and this being Italy most of our staff aren't in yet

Opening a page: The page headers appear after 15~30 Seconds. The Full Page appears in a further 25~70 seconds).

I tried this for 'Forum Home', General' 'One Topic in General' this 'Forum + the topic'

I've repeated the time check as I've gone back out of the pages.

Repeating the same test for the BBC News Website gives almost instantanious pages.

I've just run a test on opening a few pages here in ROME (08:50hrs local time).

I'm viewing via a high speed industrial network and this being Italy most of our staff aren't in yet

Opening a page: The page headers appear after 15~30 Seconds. The Full Page appears in a further 25~70 seconds).

I tried this for 'Forum Home', General' 'One Topic in General' this 'Forum + the topic'

I've repeated the time check as I've gone back out of the pages.

Repeating the same test for the BBC News Website gives almost instantanious pages.

38 secs to view your answer. 23 to get the reply page up.......better today.

I'm still on 2-3 mins to load Worldcup page................................internet page, instant.

strange..it loaded just now in a split-second... :o

LaoPo

I'm still on 2-3 mins to load Worldcup page................................internet page, instant.

strange..it loaded just now in a split-second... :o

LaoPo

Mighth have been the connection. My World Cup commentry was 24 secs behind last night. Normally it's aroud 4-6 secs behind.

After football, at 23.50 last night I logged on to World Cup, and it took 23 mins to load. All other sights were fine. ( except my web-site, but that's hosted by Thai visa as well). I guess everybody was trying to get on at the same time. I tried to post this then, but forum support was slow as well, and I gave up after waiting 5 mins. I checked my bandwidth yesterday , that was running at 142, but that took 15 mins to get. Can't be my computors, because I have 5.

Incidently, I know I had good connection last night, because the England V Ecuador match commentry was only about 1-2 secs behind the match.

After football, at 23.50 last night I logged on to World Cup, and it took 23 mins to load. All other sights were fine. ( except my web-site, but that's hosted by Thai visa as well). I guess everybody was trying to get on at the same time. I tried to post this then, but forum support was slow as well, and I gave up after waiting 5 mins. I checked my bandwidth yesterday , that was running at 142, but that took 15 mins to get. Can't be my computors, because I have 5.

Incidently, I know I had good connection last night, because the England V Ecuador match commentry was only about 1-2 secs behind the match.

Just thought I'd add, this morning the connection is lightning. No delay at all on any forum. And there's lots on.

I’ve been having a few problems lately too. Normally I get a “server too busy, try again later” message from the Thaivisa server.

Other sites are fast and load easily. When I finally get access to TV the numbers of guests and members isn’t all that high. It’s happened at 8 AM and more commonly around 11 PM over the past week or so.