Thailand Elite easy access 500k THB card

Greetings from Thailand Elite

Firstly, thank you very much for taking a time to contact us and interest in our program.

According to your mail. Thailand Easy Access, this program member will acquire 5 years multiple entry visa (Tourist Visa). This visa allow you stay in Thailand as Thai citizen. You can travel in and out as much as you wish without doing permit entry. Moreover, If you have permanence residence in Bangkok you do not need to do 90 days report we have staff do it instead you but you must prepare document and send to us. Not only visa that we issue to you but we also provide unlimited airport service and limousine 24 time per calendar year transfer you to airport residence airport.

The document which we required are;

- Copy of passport (send by mail. I will pass it to immigration office to check record this process take not over 3 working days)

- Application form (send by mail first then you get approval letter please kindly sign in every page and send the original one to me)

- Current picture

Totally process is not over 10 working days. Please kindly find the full detail and application form in the attached file herewith. Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me any time. We look forward to welcoming you as Elite member soon.

Best regards,

Pattarachok Tangcharoenworakul

Sales Channel Manager

Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd.Tel: +662 353 4130/ +668 4930 3292

Straight to the point.attachicon.gifEasy Access Application Form.pdfattachicon.gifEASY ACCESS - Fact Sheet.pdfattachicon.gifvisa.jpg

This is the way to go for under 45s who don't want to work, get married, or legitimately study. If they have the money or can borrow it they can have a sweet stay, especially if they live in Bangkok.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Funny, in all the babbling by Thai officialdom on visas recently, they've never mentioned the PE visa and what it's intended for.

The cynical part of me had thought that the timing of the introduction of the cheaper Elite card followed by the crackdown on border runs was suspicious - a scheme to raise more money for the government.

The absence of promotion suggests that either I was being too cynical, or official incompetence. And in Thailand it's rarely possible to be too cynical.

Thai Elite had a huge promotion on page 5 of the July 16th edition of the Bangkok Post. It is pretty clear.

Edited by grantbkk

I was never a big fan of the original Thai Elite "scheme" but I do know a couple of people who bought the initial offering for 1 million Baht. They are on their third five year hassle free visa as we speak. Nothing buy joy over buying that card. When traveling with one of these guys I could not fault the limo service.

There are a lot of haters for a lot of reasons on this site but the proof that the "scheme" works is absolutely evidenced by the positive posters on may threads over the years. I felt I missed the boat but with the new 500,000 option I will seriously consider it as my retirement visa is coming up for extension for the 11th time. Go ahead and flame away but it is an option. I have plenty of time to sit at CW but I may choose not to.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

it sounds like this is mean for legit business people. What are you putting for your line of business?

My official status would be "retired 40 yr old" not sure if that's gonna fly.

I specified that I was a "student" and got approved with no additional questions. I don't think they really care.

Surely the history of the previous elite cards and the ensuing lawsuits would make anyone wary of treading this path?

You mean how in the 10-year history of this program no member ever had any problems with visas and entry into Thailand?

• Like 1

Surely the history of the previous elite cards and the ensuing lawsuits would make anyone wary of treading this path?

But nobody ever lost their visas or had problems entering.

The threat of lawsuits were over some of the perks not being there and also was one of the reasons the program never got shutdown.

I was never a big fan of the original Thai Elite "scheme" but I do know a couple of people who bought the initial offering for 1 million Baht. They are on their third five year hassle free visa as we speak. Nothing buy joy over buying that card. When traveling with one of these guys I could not fault the limo service.

There are a lot of haters for a lot of reasons on this site but the proof that the "scheme" works is absolutely evidenced by the positive posters on may threads over the years. I felt I missed the boat but with the new 500,000 option I will seriously consider it as my retirement visa is coming up for extension for the 11th time. Go ahead and flame away but it is an option. I have plenty of time to sit at CW but I may choose not to.

For under 45s I can see it but for retired it's a harder argument to make. However, if it's worth 100,000 baht to not have to do the 90-day reports and a potential renewal trip to CW then it would be the way to go.

... if it's worth 100,000 baht to not have to do the 90-day reports and a potential renewal trip to CW then it would be the way to go.

You still have 90 day reporting as per any visa, but at least in Bkk, an Elite program agent can do it for you.

So this Elite card really gets you a 5 year visa? Are there any entry/exit limitations? Any stay in country limitations or requirements? I thought this card was originally just an Airport check in thing, short lines through immigration, etc. I didn't realize it has official standing with Immigration and embassies and really gets you 5 years visa to stay in thailand for whatever purposes. Can one work while on this Elite "Visa"? Another Poster posted the "fact sheet". It seems to suggest the card was meant for a business person. has anybody filled it out with selections such as "retired" or "other" or "tourist"?

Edited by gk10002000

So this Elite card really gets you a 5 year visa? Are there any entry/exit limitations? Any stay in country limitations or requirements? I thought this card was originally just an Airport check in thing, short lines through immigration, etc. I didn't realize it has official standing with Immigration and embassies and really gets you 5 years visa to stay in thailand for whatever purposes. Can one work while on this Elite "Visa"? Another Poster posted the "fact sheet". It seems to suggest the card was meant for a business person. has anybody filled it out with selections such as "retired" or "other" or "tourist"?

It's as real as it gets. There are photos on this thread of actual 5 year visas. I mentioned before I know two people on their third 5 year visa through Thai Elite. You get an unlimited multiple entry endorsement with the visa. I have no idea about the "work" restrictions. Really all you need is the cash and a passport for the 500,000 Baht model. With a little help from Thai Elite and immigration regarding an extension of stay you never have to leave the country.

The PE doesn't allow you to get a WP without converting to non-immigrant. Marriage extensions do. I'll only consider it if the requirements for an extension based on marriage/Thai children get too strict.

Also, if you ever want to get a PR or citizenship, you must have had non-imm status for a while. PE doesn't satisfy those requirements.

Question for existing holders of Thailand Elite easy access 500k THB card:

this is essentially 5 years multiple entry TOURIST visa, right?

How is that going to affect my Thai Driving License Renewal and IDP application? To best of my knowledge you need to have at least Non-O / Work Permit visa to get these things done. Thanks in advance.

...I can also see why someone over 50 might also consider having the card to avoid 5 years of going through the tedium of the retirement visa process.

Agree,

The annual paper chase of a retirement visa is tedious,

If you have the resources why go thru it,

Other than the 90 day reporting which applies to any visa, Eliite Access is as good as it can get IMHO.

I agree with this, for a number of reasons.

I personally am a very private person, so I find it offensive to be asked to show bank balances or other financial info. That is NO ONE's business.

I also hate dealing with immigration, specifically at CW Bangkok.

In my case, I travel very often, so would likely use all 24 airport transfers (12 round trips, once per month). Since I normally use premium cars anyway, this alone would be worth around THB 144k (120 trips @1200/trip) -- maybe a bit less if discounts could be negotiated, so let's call it 125K or bt 25k/yr.

Add in the opportunity cost (lost investment value) for keeping funds in a Thai bank as well as the express lane service (for no biz class trips), and I actually think the Elite card is a pretty good value. Personally, I would have no 90 day reporting since I never go that long without traveling.

The big and really only negative for me is that it appears I would need to buy two, including one for my wife as well. This really changes the value proposition in my case.

Question for those with the card: I believe the express immigration is only for the card holder, correct? Has anyone tried to take a spouse through with them? We often fly biz class, but not always for short trips. And secondly, are additional passengers (in this case, my wife) allowed in the car service? (based on anecdotal info, it would seem they are).

• Like 1

...I can also see why someone over 50 might also consider having the card to avoid 5 years of going through the tedium of the retirement visa process.

Agree,

The annual paper chase of a retirement visa is tedious,

If you have the resources why go thru it,

Other than the 90 day reporting which applies to any visa, Eliite Access is as good as it can get IMHO.

I agree with this, for a number of reasons.

I personally am a very private person, so I find it offensive to be asked to show bank balances or other financial info. That is NO ONE's business.

I also hate dealing with immigration, specifically at CW Bangkok.

In my case, I travel very often, so would likely use all 24 airport transfers (12 round trips, once per month). Since I normally use premium cars anyway, this alone would be worth around THB 144k (120 trips @1200/trip) -- maybe a bit less if discounts could be negotiated, so let's call it 125K or bt 25k/yr.

Add in the opportunity cost (lost investment value) for keeping funds in a Thai bank as well as the express lane service (for no biz class trips), and I actually think the Elite card is a pretty good value. Personally, I would have no 90 day reporting since I never go that long without traveling.

The big and really only negative for me is that it appears I would need to buy two, including one for my wife as well. This really changes the value proposition in my case.

Question for those with the card: I believe the express immigration is only for the card holder, correct? Has anyone tried to take a spouse through with them? We often fly biz class, but not always for short trips. And secondly, are additional passengers (in this case, my wife) allowed in the car service? (based on anecdotal info, it would seem they are).

I am alone most of the time when i travel in and out of the country.

On a few occasions I was accompanied by someone.

On these few occasions I sent an email to TE before my arrival to mention that I would need the usual assistance upon arrival but that I was also accompanied by someone.

In the email I also mentioned the name of the person accompanying me.

On all these few occasions Thailand Elite took care of the person accompanying me the same as they did with me...

But, indeed, in principle only the member gets the privilege...

I guess that if there is no exaggeration they are happy to assist the members guests.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by gerry1011
  • Like 1

I read somewhere to be eligible for the Thai Elite Card you have to own at least 1 million baht in properties in Thailand to even be considered. Is that true?

That is not true.

You just pay 500k baht for a five year membership.

You can also get a 30 year membership for 2 million baht that has a lot of perks. You also have to pay 20k baht fee every year.

When the program first started it was 1 million baht for a 20 year membership.

I read somewhere to be eligible for the Thai Elite Card you have to own at least 1 million baht in properties in Thailand to even be considered. Is that true?

That is not true.

You can also get a 30 year membership for 2 million baht that has a lot of perks. You also have to pay 20k baht fee every year.

Wasn't the original program 1M for a LIFETIME membership (and visa)?

That is not true.

Wasn't the original program 1M for a LIFETIME membership (and visa)?

Only 20 years come to mind but there may of been an option to pay more to get it as lifetime. But that was in the past and does matter much now.

Out of curiosity I filled their online form last night. Immediately received this message in my inbox.

[email protected]

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Return-path: <XXXXX>
Received: from apache by catXXX-22.hostname.com with local (Exim 4.80)

This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: [email protected]

cheesy.gif

PS : This morning it seemed to work but haven't received anything back from them. all very elite isn't it.... whistling.gif

Out of curiosity I filled their online form last night. Immediately received this message in my inbox.

[email protected]

Return-path: <XXXXX>

cheesy.gif

PS : This morning it seemed to work but haven't received anything back from them. all very elite isn't it.... whistling.gif

Send an email to any of these 3, they reply instantly within office hours:

pattarachok.t@thailandelite.com

Chayanit Maphansu <[email protected]>,

Sucheera Noisumran <[email protected]

Edited by CroBiker

[email protected]

Return-path:

cheesy.gif

The website is very poor in general but they probably have a bot blocker

which interferes with ligitimate inquiries.

How is that going to affect my Thai Driving License Renewal and IDP application? To best of my knowledge you need to have at least Non-O / Work Permit visa to get these things done. Thanks in advance.

It's a PE (Privileged Entry) visa, which means it's NOT a non-immigrant visa. That's what matters. Meaning no WP, only 1y temporary drivers licences available. See here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/726441-thailand-elite-easy-access-500k-thb-card/page-11#entry7846916

In practice it's like a long term tourist visa, yes.

[email protected]

Return-path:

cheesy.gif

The website is very poor in general but they probably have a bot blocker

which interferes with ligitimate inquiries.

One would assume that an "Elite" company would answer in proper English, too. The replies I've seen are the usual Thinglish.

Not really that important as long as the visa itself is legit. Which it does seem to be.

It's a PE (Privileged Entry) visa, which means it's NOT a non-immigrant visa. That's what matters. Meaning no WP, only 1y temporary drivers licences available. See here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/726441-thailand-elite-easy-access-500k-thb-card/page-11#entry7846916

If true, that would really suck about the license...so you get to get to substitute an annual trip to the LTO for the annual trip to immigration. That burns!

I kinda got to believe that seeing ones elite status, the LTO offices would issue a 5-year incense.

If true, that would really suck about the license...so you get to get to substitute an annual trip to the LTO for the annual trip to immigration. That burns!

I kinda got to believe that seeing ones elite status, the LTO offices would issue a 5-year incense.

I believe you can only get a the 1 year driving license renewal on the PE visa. It takes about 10 minutes to get a driving license around here which I can spare once a year.

I'll find out for sure when I go to renew my curent 1 year current diriving license when it expires in December.

The above post by DrTuner mentions no WP which is correct, you can't get a work permit for this visa but you can easily get a B visa as well as this visa and have a work permit issued on that. In fact TE will expedite the process at every step of the way for you so it's all done with the minimum of fuss. Two visas and a work permit is possible.

Edited by ukrules