Thailand Elite easy access 500k THB card

Welcome smile.png

Very good news that you are a new member smile.png

Join us on the Facebook page too smile.png

(Search for Thailand Elite Members)

This Facebook group is a very good idea. It will be important for us all to be in contact with each other to take action next time they declare insolvency.

Really? You think Facebook is a good idea? I see it as a two-edged sword....I am sure you can figure out why

Also, you sincerely believe that the "members" are going to flock in and take/ share action as a block: if so you are fooling yourself

Welcome smile.png

Very good news that you are a new member smile.png

Join us on the Facebook page too smile.png

(Search for Thailand Elite Members)

This Facebook group is a very good idea. It will be important for us all to be in contact with each other to take action next time they declare insolvency.
Really? You think Facebook is a good idea? I see it as a two-edged sword....I am sure you can figure out why

Also, you sincerely believe that the "members" are going to flock in and take/ share action as a block: if so you are fooling yourself

The "MillionairePlayboy" is not a member... He was writing something "sarcastic" :)

• 4 weeks later...

There are two types of individual 20 year visas one costs 2 million incl. VAT and one costs 1 million excl. VAT Can anyone shed any light on the cheaper of the two?

I assume you mean the one called "Individual Membership for Property Co-Project. I have looked on the website and have found no info about it. I assume it means you buying a condo at a project that Thai Elite is involved in. You should contact them for more info.

So long as you buy a property through a company connected to the elite card program you can have the elite card for half price. So the property would have to fairly up market in order to cover that extra million without noticing too much.

It depends on what you are calling "fairly up market " as, correct me if I am wrong, baht 10,000,000 gets you in the investor's program ( or at least did a couple of years ago up from baht 3,000,000 earlier )

Of course, if you are looking at some pied-à-terre worth 1 or 2 mils, I guess that won't do it ( no looking down on anyone )

But the best you could is to enquire directly with them, it could be a good bargain, considering the amount of unsold units in the area

• 4 months later...

Hello

I am considering the Thai Elite Easy Access visa.

I have a few questions if you can help me...

1. Is it only one visa (for the five years) stamped in the passport?

2. Do I have to go to Bangkok or can it be done remotely?

3. Once I get the visa, do I have to go to an embassy/consulate abroad to validate the visa?

Thank you for your answers.

PS : This topic not updated since september 2014? Nobody interested?

1. You get a multiple entry PE visa that gives unlimited one year entries for 5 years. It is a full page sticker.

2. If you are not in the country you can arrange everything online and by email before entering the country and will be met by the Thai elite staff when you arrive and will get your visa at the airport and be stamped in for a year.

If you here are already you can do everything online by email and then meet a Thai elite staff member at Chaeng Wattana immigration in Bangkok to get your visa and one year entry stamp.

3. No

I suggest you contact Thai elite for more info. http://www.thailandelite.com/contact.php

This topic was replaced by other topics that have been updated since this one was.

here is a process my friend did recently for getting it

might be a good read for some

http://learnthaireviews.com/thailand-elite-visa-process/

where the write up is wrong, the visa can only be issued at Suvarnabhumi if arriving on an international flight, or at chaengwattana if already in country.

A PITA, I had to fly down to BKK from CNX last week to get mine. To add, the limo service is only available when arriving on international flights, you'll need to make your own way to chaengwattana from the airport.

Also, the photo is sent attached to the application. It's not a separate step in the process. There is a space at the top of the application form to attach it.

where the write up is wrong, the visa can only be issued at Suvarnabhumi if arriving on an international flight, or at chaengwattana if already in country.

A PITA, I had to fly down to BKK from CNX last week to get mine. To add, the limo service is only available when arriving on international flights, you'll need to make your own way to chaengwattana from the airport.

Also, the photo is sent attached to the application. It's not a separate step in the process. There is a space at the top of the application form to attach it.

There are two ways to get your Elite Visa. If you are flying into the country internationally the Elite Thai Staff can meet you at the major airports of Bangkok, Chiang Mai and I believe Phuket. They will then whisk you off past the long line queues and take 30 minutes to an hour and get your brand new visa. If you are already in Thailand and want to do it domestically this is also an option but you have to do it at the Bangkok Immigration office and once again a staff of Elite Visa will take care of everything for you.

He was told by the Elite Staff

if you are flying in internationally you can meet them at Chiang Mai Airport, Bangkok Airport or Phuket and do the Visa Process as long as you give them warning on when you are coming

If you are in the country already then you can only go to Chaengwattana to do the visa there are no other options, he learned that the hard way

and yes the limo service is only available on international flights

as for the photo

You only had to scan an passport photo with your application form that you sent to them by email

if you are approved, you bring your original application and passport photo with you to give to the elite staff when you meet them to get yoru visa

I dont see this in the post "where the write up is wrong, the visa can only be issued at Suvarnabhumi if arriving on an international flight, or at chaengwattana if already in country."

he said if u fly in internationally u can do it at major airports

and only Chaengwattana if you are already in the country and do not want to leave

Edited by krey

There are two ways to get your Elite Visa. If you are flying into the country internationally the Elite Thai Staff can meet you at the major airports of Bangkok, Chiang Mai and I believe Phuket. They will then whisk you off past the long line queues and take 30 minutes to an hour and get your brand new visa. If you are already in Thailand and want to do it domestically this is also an option but you have to do it at the Bangkok Immigration office and once again a staff of Elite Visa will take care of everything for you.

if you are flying in internationally you can meet them at Chiang Mai Airport, Bangkok Airport or Phuket and do the Visa Process as long as you give them warning on when you are coming

If you are in the country already then you can only go to Chaengwattana to do the visa there are no other options, he learned that the hard way

as for the photo

You only had to scan an passport photo with your application form that you sent to them by email

if you are approved, you bring your original application and passport photo with you to give to the elite staff when you meet them to get yoru visa

I just read the website and it does indeed seem correct.

The process is a PITA if your in country but not in BKK.

as for the photo

I just read the website and it does indeed seem correct.

The process is a PITA if your in country but not in BKK.

yes it is a Pain In The ### cause you got to get to Chaengwattana on your own and meet them, there is no limo service etc... my friend was in Chiang Mai so he had to fly into Bangkok, stay the night at a hotel, go to immigration etc

so if you are in the country u got to do that, or fly out and come back in:) both are going to cost you some money, so in a way that 500 000 is going to cost you more if you are in the country and not living in Bangkok:)

Edited by krey

• 1 month later...

Trying to piece together bits from different threads, some conflicting information. Can someone just confirm for the new PE membership:

1) 5 year membership - does that equate to 5 x 1 year VISA, with an extension of stay covering the full year each time?

2) No reporting to immigration to extend your stay

3) 90 day address reporting as usual

4) If its 5 x 1 year, then essentially you're covered for 6 years?

5) One off payment of 500,000B with no other fees.

6) You can renew the yearly in-country?

Edited by LoveThaiGirls

Trying to piece together bits from different threads, some conflicting information. Can someone just confirm for the new PE membership:

1) 5 year membership - does that equate to 5 x 1 year VISA, with an extension of stay covering the full year each time?

2) No reporting to immigration to extend your stay

3) 90 day address reporting as usual

4) If its 5 x 1 year, then essentially you're covered for 6 years?

5) One off payment of 500,000B with no other fees.

6) You can renew the yearly in-country?

1. It is a multiple entry visa valid for five years that allows unlimited one year entries.

2. You only have to do an extension if you don't leave the country for a year.

3. Yes But if you live in Bangkok they will do them for you if you take your passport and TM47 form to their office.

4. Apparently yes but that has not been confirmed.

5. No fees other than the 500k baht.

6. Answered in 1 and 2.

• Like 2

I am thinking of buying a 5 year Thailand Elite card so I can stay there for up to 9 months at a time, would I still have to go to immigration every 90 days?

If so, I might as well go for a Spouse Support visa or a Non-Immigrant O visa. I just hate the hassle of going to immigration every 90 days.

I am from the UK, have a Thai wife ( the same one for for 20 years) and I am over 60.

I am thinking of buying a 5 year Thailand Elite card so I can stay there for up to 9 months at a time, would I still have to go to immigration every 90 days?

If so, I might as well go for a Spouse Support visa or a Non-Immigrant O visa. I just hate the hassle of going to immigration every 90 days.

I am from the UK, have a Thai wife ( the same one for for 20 years) and I am over 60.

you can do the 90 day report by mail

rick

The PE visa gives a one year entry.

You only have to make reports of staying longer than 90 days in the country. At many immigration offices that only takes a few minutes to do or you can mail them in. Once they get it fully working you will be able to do them online also.

• Like 1

The question has been asked a few times, so I post this picture of several 1 year stamps in my passport.

- Each time you leave the country you receive a one year stamp.

- If you stay in the country for less than 90 days at a time you do not need to do anything.

- If you stay longer than 90 days at a time, you must do the 90 day report like all other types of visa (for the time being).

- If you are in Bangkok, Thailand Elite can do the report on your behalf. Bring the passport any Tuesday to their office, then pick it up the following Thursday.

- If you do by post or online or yourself... Equally good.

Of course, if you travel a lot, you will not have full use of the 1 year stamp, but the PE visa itself, and the assistance at the airport, will still be of great value.

post-12654-14254486633539_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Silly question but you specify any "Tuesday": meaning that on any other given day this is not doable ?

If so, any reason why ?

If you really need to go to make your 90 day report on a Monday or Friday, you always have the option of going by yourself.

If you prefer to have the Thailand Elite staff do it on your behalf, they are happy to do it for the members once a week, on Wednesdays (reason why they invite you to drop your passport at their office the day before, and pick it up again the day after).

Ok, thanks, meaning that one can leave one's passport any of the working days and will pick it up the next Thursday or the following.

Yes, of course.

I meant you leave your passport at the office on Tuesday, in the case you don't feel good staying without your passport for a longer period. But you can leave it any other day (except Sunday I guess).