PCAD guards beat up redshirt over traffic complaints

webfact

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The good Dr. tends to post false info. maybe just in need of mental health counseling

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/726378-thai-army-chief-warns-military-may-use-force-if-unrest-continues/#entry7827185

Where would we be without photoshop and poor grainy pictures which can be interpreted in many ways.

To come to the defense of our dear doctor, he didn't post it. Just used the tricky photo to state that the PCDR did the grenade lobbing unto their own.

Normal denial from the blinkered one.

Spend some time on the Thai boards and you will be able to see and read the truth.

The good Dr. tends to post false info. maybe just in need of mental health counseling

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/726378-thai-army-chief-warns-military-may-use-force-if-unrest-continues/#entry7827185

You really have no shame....

look at the video of the grenade thrower and look at the video of the same thug walking with Suthep

Only in your and your fellow Red Shirt apologists those two men are the same person.

Where would we be without photoshop and poor grainy pictures which can be interpreted in many ways.

To come to the defense of our dear doctor, he didn't post it. Just used the tricky photo to state that the PCDR did the grenade lobbing unto their own.

Normal denial from the blinkered one.

Spend some time on the Thai boards and you will be able to see and read the truth.

Spend time on the Thai boards and go barking like you lot... no thanks Thai soap operas are bad enough!

What's the truth.. people on internet forums!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

another really bright red shirt..seriously what did he expect...coffee1.gif

Gee, I don't know. Maybe he was "dumb enough" to think he was expressing his right to "fee speech". Oh, wait, it's only "free speech" if it happens to agree with whichever side you are on, and their leaders define what is or isn't "free speech".

"Fee speech"??? Lovely Freudian slip.

Here's the PDRC ram-raiding the police and army lines at the Electoral Commission yesterday, (courtesy of Sanook.com).

Amazing that the military just does nothing about this.

If this had happened in any "civilised" country, the police would have attempted to detain the offenders or if they resist then they would have been shot .... this shows me exactly how the PCAD thugs are abusing the extreme restraint the police are showing.

Peaceful protestors do NOT attempt to drive over policemen ... these protestors keep saying they are peaceful ... I do not think that word means what they think it means ... I think the word they are looking for is violent.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well.. then why didn't the police try to detain the offenders? Because Thailand isn't civilized?

Your logic is somewhat... funny :)

Here's the PDRC ram-raiding the police and army lines at the Electoral Commission yesterday, (courtesy of Sanook.com).

I suggest you formally forward your complains and grievances to DSI, CAPO, OAG, RTP and Robert Amsterdam.

No, I'm calling on General Prayuth Chan-ocha, and the Royal Thai Army to do their job and protect Thailand from these thugs.

CAPO has already issued the order to the army, and the General agreed to follow CAPO's command last Sunday at the new Generals meeting.

And who is protecting these guys?

BnuonEoCUAAbISD_zps91b4241c.png

Who's protecting the Yellow Shirts? Certainly not Suthep.
For the life of me, I can't answer why none of the yellow protestors has yet figured out that, for all the marching and smothering and destroying, the actual protests in the street have accomplished virtually nothing, save a slight toe hold on popular legitimacy that evaporates instantatneously upon closer exmination. All four of the major moves; dissolution of the House, Feb 2 election blockade, the mislabeling of that election as Unconstitutional, as opposed to Null and Void, and of course the final dismissal of Yingluck, have all been thanks to direct action by Suthep, Sutheps party, or Suthep's party lackies in the "judicial" system.

All of the sweat, blood and tears have been nothing but for show.
Backroom deals have brought this country to it's knees, no thanks to children and grandmothers marching in silly hats.

Who is protecting these people? Absolutely no one.

Edited by BeforeTigers

How do you know its PDRC? Seems like an average pickup driver to me.

Currently, something is definitely wrong is this country!

Yeh, but its all OK, because one of the attackers tojah's at 34 seconds... see all OK.

No need to arrest these thugs at all, because a quick Wah is surely enough. mad.gif

attachicon.gifwah-man.jpg

You keep calling on the Army to take action, yet in the video you post, it's the Police who are actually standing there. Shouldn't you be calling on THEM to do something for once? Isn't that THEIR job under the jurisdiction of CAPO to ensure the safety of ALL? If the Police actually did their jobs, a lot of this violence on both sides would have been mitigated somewhat.

Out of curiosity, did you also call on the Army in 2010 to take action against the red shirt thugs/terrorists at the time? I'm guessing not, cos in your eyes they are the "freedom fighters", right?

I might have missed your reply RedShirtCodger . . . did you condemn the protests in 2010 and call on the Army then to take action?

You really have no shame....

look at the video of the grenade thrower and look at the video of the same thug walking with Suthep

So, I assume because of the overwhelming "proof" (i.e. speculation on internet forums such as this) that the guy has been arrested, charged, found guilty and imprisoned? In which case that might add a little credibility to your speculation. Until then, it's speculation. Same as with all the other photos posted all over the place. They don't in and of themselves prove anything.

If this had happened in any "civilised" country, the police would have attempted to detain the offenders or if they resist then they would have been shot .... this shows me exactly how the PCAD thugs are abusing the extreme restraint the police are showing.

Peaceful protestors do NOT attempt to drive over policemen ... these protestors keep saying they are peaceful ... I do not think that word means what they think it means ... I think the word they are looking for is violent.

In a civilised country they would have been arrested - not shot!

Yes, but as I said, if they resisted arrest, fought back or continued, at some point the police would be entitled to use force.

If you try to break into the whitehouse you would be arrested, if yoy resist you would be shot before you made it another meter ... are you saying the US isn't a civilised country?