Do thai ladies stand by their man in tough times?

hellohello123

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO .when the money runs out so do they ,like a shot into the sunset to their secret thai bloke that you didnt know about .AKA their brother

speak for yourself

my european bred, brazilian born hi-society closet slutt, not only ran, but caused me more trouble than I ever imagined one scorned woman could or would ever cause, just so she could save face after I cut her off and refusedd to spend another dime on her,

no thai woman will ever be that vengeful

Just carry money with you wherever you go and you'll be fine. No need to get married,

doesnt make any sense to marry in thailand

there is a low value placed on people there,

its hard to understand, and we will never know what they truly think because of their "face" culture

why it isnt spelled "farce" is beyond me

Edited by Scarpolo

Just carry money with you wherever you go and you'll be fine. No need to get married,

its hard to understand, and we will never know what they truly think because of their "face" culture

nonsense. you either have never been married to a thai or the one YOU married was a dud.

nonsense. you either have never been married to a thai or the one YOU married was a dud.

neither

I wont marry a girl in a strange culture, in a strange land,

with families the size of small towns

• Like 1

neither

I wont marry a girl in a strange culture, in a strange land,

with families the size of small towns

then youre hardly qualified to give us your opinion on what values they place on people, what they are thinking and whether others should marry a thai woman.

• Like 2

actually,

what you wrote, is what qualifies me,

you just dont like the opinion

I had more thai women tell me they loved me after knowing me for less than a month, then is worth describing, and there werent prostitutes,

unless they were and didnt reveal it.

I did notice some of the prostitutes dont actually believe they are prostitutes,

they just call it "working"

to believe any of them, after seeing that just a little kindness was valued that high, showed me, they have a valuation problem there,

if this werent true,

there wouldnt be skin whitening clinics popping up all over bkk

they dont even value their own faces, preferring to use acids to burn their faces just to be "accepted" by some unreachable class

Edited by Scarpolo

actually,

I had more thai women tell me they loved me after knowing me for less than a month, then is worth describing, and there werent prostitutes,

I did notice some of the prostitutes dont actually believe they are prostitutes,

to believe any of them, after seeing that just a little kindness was valued that high, showed me, they have a valuation problem there,

if this werent true,

lol! skin whitening clinics are no different than tanning parlours in the west. in fact, you have had NO CLOSE MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS WITH THAI WOMEN, consider their culture strange and as such are really unqualified to generalize about their suitability as spouses.

• Like 1

actually,

if this werent true,

lol! skin whitening clinics are no different than tanning parlours in the west. in fact, you have had NO CLOSE MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS WITH THAI WOMEN, consider their culture strange and as such are really unqualified to generalize about their suitability as spouses.

nonsense

tanning booths are for people too lazy to sit in the sun

skin whitening is for people whp are desperate to permanently look different because they dont feel valued the way they are

I know plenty of thai people,

male and female

married, divorced, single, etc.

I dont have experience being married to a thai, and wont

actually,

if this werent true,

nonsense

skin whitening is for people whp are desperate to permanently look different because they dont feel valued the way they are

male and female

and why do they feel the need to have brown skin? you will never get a chance to gain anything more than the shallow understanding of the culture that you continue to demonstrate here. so save your generalizations on things of which you have so little understanding.

actually,

if this werent true,

nonsense

male and female

and why do they feel the need to have brown skin? you will never get a chance to gain anything more than the shallow understanding of the culture that you continue to demonstrate here. so save your generalizations on things of which you have so little understanding.

the sun is a requirement for healthy vitamin d absorption as well as necessary for the brain

receiving the full spectrum under the closed eyelids is known to stimulate brain function and good health overall

tanning beds do neither, but they are temporary, fading in days

skin bleaching, using acids that scar, botox ads all over thailand,

are signs of diseased thinking

tanning beds are just as bad for you and yet westerners use them. equally diseased thinking. but the subject was "do thai women stick by their man during tough times". you havent enough experience in this area to offer a worthy opinion.

tanning beds are just as bad for you and yet westerners use them. equally diseased thinking. but the subject was "do thai women stick by their man during tough times". you havent enough experience in this area to offer a worthy opinion.

I agree with you actually

I do not have the experience and wont pretend otherwise

I agree with you actually

I do not have the experience and wont pretend otherwise

actually,

if this werent true,

they dont even value their own faces, preferring to use acids to burn their faces just to be "accepted" by some unreachable class

Yea that makes them different because you would never try to get a sun tan would you ?

Western woman use tanning creams and all sorts of shit in there skin. The west also has the highest number of plastic surgeries so apart from the fact that your clueless about Thai women you seem even more clueless about western women.

Edited by irlguy1
  • Like 1

actually,

if this werent true,

Yea that makes them different because you would never try to get a sun tan would you ?

Western woman use tanning creams and all sorts of shit in there skin. The west also has the highest number of plastic surgeries so apart from the fact that your clueless about Thai women you seem even more clueless about western women.

actually, i am a sun worshipper, and believe in its nutritive and healing properties, as well as sporting a healthy glow.

I also like tattoos, (on girls). others like them on themseleves, that doesnt make the intentional application of botulism or acid on a girls face, attractive, especially when they arent being warned about the risks to their skin as enthusiastically as the promoters sell the product

so whats your point?

post-192707-0-07672200-1400538142_thumb.

actually,

if this werent true,

actually, i am a sun worshipper, and believe in its nutritive and healing properties, as well as sporting a healthy glow.

I also like tattoos, (on girls). others like them on themseleves, that doesnt make the intentional application of botulism or acid on a girls face, attractive, especially when they arent being warned about the risks to their skin as enthusiastically as the promoters sell the product

so whats your point?

My point is even more relevant now.

You are a hypocrite and full of crap.

Your ok with getting skin cancer but think its bad to whiten your skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

One thing I have realised is that thai women do say "i love you" and "I miss you" very early in relationships or even encounters

maybe im old school (even though im in my 30s) and back in my home country, you dont say "i love you" to someone unless you truly do,

If you start chatting to women online, for a week or two, so many of them say "I miss you", yet you'll never hear from them again 5 seconds later,

in fact I had one lady whom I got along very well with, tell me off for not saying "I love you" back when she said it when we had only met twice for a grand total of 10 days

One thing I have realised is that thai women do say "i love you" and "I miss you" very early in relationships or even encounters

maybe im old school (even though im in my 30s) and back in my home country, you dont say "i love you" to someone unless you truly do,

If you start chatting to women online, for a week or two, so many of them say "I miss you", yet you'll never hear from them again 5 seconds later,

in fact I had one lady whom I got along very well with, tell me off for not saying "I love you" back when she said it when we had only met twice for a grand total of 10 days

how do you know theyre sayin I miss you? are they speaking english? do they understand the real translation?

It is as others have said, unique per each couple. But there are cultures at play as well which will influence, and add strength to a case one way or the other. I will highlight in paragraph 5

My ex wife (probably my previous gfs both western and asian before her too) would have been gone in a shot if the cashflow had ended and or we were forced to I live hand to mouth for some reason.

6 years ago After I broke up with my ex gf I was having a conversation with my boss about what happened. he told me a story of him and his wife (Korean) during the 80s, where interest rates were through the roof and they didn't have a pot to piss in. Basically they were about to get their gas and electricity shut off as they couldn't afford to pay to pay their bill, this was during winter. They went to his parents house and borrowed some thick blankets to take back to their flat in anticipation of the cold (was too ashamed to tell his parents they couldn't afford to pay the electric). As they walked home, they found a £20 note on the street.. Just enough to pay the bill! They have lots of stories of when they were down financially at that time and laugh about them today with fond memories. They are still together and now retired

he was consoling me, letting me know that this is the kind of woman I should be after and that money is almost irrelevant to keeping a loving relationship going. He was right, and I felt better about breaking up with the real cvnt of a thai girl I was with.

Going back to what I was saying regarding culture playing a part, helping push a couple one way or the other. We all know that on the whole, a thai girl will choose her mother and father, brothers and sisters, grandparents etc, over her husbands in a time of crisis. A western girl we cannot generalise as there is no one specific culture to reference; it all depend on the circumstances. but id say perhaps western girls will have less bond to other family members, certainly in comparison to Thais.

I brought this up with my fiancé about 2 years ago, as it is something close to my heart. I got quite a pleasing response, said with conviction from her. That in Indonesian culture, and in Muslim culture (she is both obviously) once you are married, your husband takes priority over anyone as everyone. No matter what is going on. If I told her for example, that I don't want her to ever see her sister again, she would have to obey. But naturally, she would assure herself that I would not be so unreasonable, before we would marry. As of course id never be so unreasonable to start throwing demands around like that. But never the less, she will have to obey.

Once you are married, the 'pecking order' as per thai culture is eliminated, and that is the only way is have it. For me personally, my wife comes first above anyone else, and I want the same loyalty in return. I don't think it is unreasonable, and probably why no thai or asian other than indo or malay would ever work with me.

So I think in terms of risk analysis (this is just forum banter, I'm not a nutter..), an Indonesian girl (Muslim)will be far more likely to stay with their partner during hard times, physical or financial, and put her husband above others, more so than a thai.

It's funny you should mention Muslims (and no I am not about to rant about them or Russians or any other nationality like some do in here)

My mate was married to a Muslim girl and within a year she had shagged his mate and screwed him for most of his cash. So I guess nothing is ever a sure thing.

I just hate people that generalise. Like I already said. " most Thai girls I know would NOT put there family before there husband.

It's a close thing but husband and new family come first.

It's not about culture it's about respect and if there is a mutual respect then there will be no problems.

Depends on how much 'love'' there is.

And on how she has been programmed.

how do you know theyre sayin I miss you? are they speaking english? do they understand the real translation?

of course in english! the ones that say it usually have ok to better english, and "I love you" is hardly a hard statement to translate in any language, Hell I can say I love you in about 6 languages, and I only speak 2

of course in english! the ones that say it usually have ok to better english, and "I love you" is hardly a hard statement to translate in any language, Hell I can say I love you in about 6 languages, and I only speak 2

i didnt ask you about "i love you"

well, not much differnece between "i love you" and I miss you" in terms of linguistics

so my answer still stands

actually,

if this werent true,

so whats your point?

My point is even more relevant now.

You are a hypocrite and full of crap.

Your ok with getting skin cancer but think its bad to whiten your skin.

if you think that 10-20 minutes of sun a day isn't good for your body and mind, then you have no done any research on it

if you think that using acid and bleach on your face is good for you, I say, would you apply it to your own childs face?