Do you have a real Visa/PR inThailand to post what you post

Kan Win

I should leave then. I only qualify on two points: being able to drink for 16 hours at a stretch and offering unsolicited advice. I'm working on the age bit though and I'm sure the rest will follow soon.

EDIT: 3 points - i just checked in the mirror and I'm a white man!

Edited by inthepink
  • Like 1

I should leave then. I only qualify on two points: being able to drink for 16 hours at a stretch and offering unsolicited advice. I'm working on the age bit though and I'm sure the rest will follow soon.

EDIT: 3 points - i just checked in the mirror and I'm a white man!

Don't worry... your time will come clap2.gif

Naaa, dear Op... the qualification needed to post on TV is to be old, bald, fat, white, being able to hold on the bar stool from 10am to 2am next morning, drinking cheapest beer, knowing everything better and longer than all others (except the drink buddies of course), sharing between us dozends of fails relations having been ripped off and therefore knowing ALL about Thailand and Thai women and offering unsolicited advice to any and all that want (or don't want) to hear about it...

I have to tell you... life is hard...

thats going to upset the black men that are on here, not being able to post,,

Naaa, dear Op... the qualification needed to post on TV is to be old, bald, fat, white, being able to hold on the bar stool from 10am to 2am next morning, drinking cheapest beer, knowing everything better and longer than all others (except the drink buddies of course), sharing between us dozends of fails relations having been ripped off and therefore knowing ALL about Thailand and Thai women and offering unsolicited advice to any and all that want (or don't want) to hear about it...

I have to tell you... life is hard...

Bar stool? That is very hi so. Sitting drinking your Leo beer out front it 7-11 you mean?

I like to sit outside 7-11 wearing my shorts that are too tight, wife beater that is too big showing the side elevation of my man breasts, white socks pulled half way up my legs and flip flops whilst sipping an archa now that's pure heaven

Edited by Skint