General Prayuth teases Tarit Pengdit

webfact

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder it there can be a grenade outside Prayuth's house tonight? Or would that be called a bunker, at this moment?

He's made a remark, and it's not in cold-play. If Jatupon or Chalerm (if still sober) want to threaten.... go ahead.. there'll only be one winner between the three, and the name doesn't begin with J or C.

THe last guy to try that was Seh Daeng. After being reassigned as a dance instructor by Anupong, he said he would prepare only one dance called the 'throwing-a-hand-grenade' dance. The day after Seh Daeng was relieved of his position, Anupong's office was attacked by high explosive rounds fired from a M79 grenade launcher, leaving the office demolished but no one hurt.

mrtoad

Can he ask Chalerm to stand up and say:

"You're a colossal p***k"

Chalerm is probably too loaded at this point to stand up and speak.

Chalerm has propably already arrived in Singapore, just to avoid being caught by the military. He is burned from 1991. So now every time a general puts down his foot, Chalerm is on his way to Singapore...

• Like 1

Can he ask Chalerm to stand up and say:

"You're a colossal p***k"

I am sure if the General did ask Chalerm to stand up and say "You are a colossal prick" to his face, and Chalerm complied,he'd probably shoot him and ask questions later.

Our general does not suffer fools gladly.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"The army chief asked for Department of Special Investigation chief Tarit Pengdit and when the latter stood up to identify himself the army chief told him enough is enough, stop it, it is already messed up!

Ok, at the risk of seeming to be too dumb to get the joke, but, erm, what?

General Prayuth was telling Tarit ,indirectly, he is a nobody in the new set up and to behave or else.

Itching to know what he has in store for Chalerm and Surapong if an when there is an audience with them.

I don't think there will be much joking..... Maybe he will just pull his pistol out and 'off them'.

Well that is the first Thaky lap dog to have his nuts trimmed.... Nice bit of face loss.

• Like 1

Haha. About time that weasel got his comeuppance. Prayuth will surely enjoy the tease for a little while, I reckon.

So long as he 'teases' Supthep and company also wink.png

Surely not. I read in one of our sterling local Newspapers that he (Prayuth) is on first names best buddies basis with the heads of both camps, Pro govt & Anti govt!!!

With all the misery that Tarit has been responsible for he can certainly handle a public admonishment at his expense. Too bad it wasn't video-taped. This is actually refreshing. We are seeing someone that is not Chalerm, who doesn't talk like Chalerm, and has a sense of humour ( unlike Chalerm ).

I find the OP report to be odd... in its characterization of the general's comments as a "joke."

Reading the account, it kind of looks instead like the General meant exactly what he said to Tarit.

Enough is enough. You've already screwed things up... Don't make it worse now.

Where's the joke in that? More like a gentle slapdown.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

More powerful, intellegent, better organised and better equipped armys than the Thai Army have been overthrown regularaly around the world. And some were overthrown with seemingly unassailble support bases.

Might feel smug in Bangkok, surrounded by his and Sutheps fawning fans, but rile up the country and who knows.

Do well to remember the old adage, "He who laughs last, laughs longest" and as this is the first laugh of the coup, it's bound not to be the last.

Let the show of incompetence begin.!!

So now the country is run by a general that bullies the elected officials. Great. Its not a coup.

Since when was Tarit elected, appointed I think and should have been sacked long ago, except he brown noses Thaksin.

More powerful, intellegent, better organised and better equipped armys than the Thai Army have been overthrown regularaly around the world. And some were overthrown with seemingly unassailble support bases.

Might feel smug in Bangkok, surrounded by his and Sutheps fawning fans, but rile up the country and who knows.

Do well to remember the old adage, "He who laughs last, laughs longest" and as this is the first laugh of the coup, it's bound not to be the last.

Let the show of incompetence begin.!!

Show of incompetence begin??? Tell us exactly what CAPO with Tarit and Chalerm has accomplished? The army is taking over CAPO's duties.

• Like 1

"The army chief asked for Department of Special Investigation chief Tarit Pengdit and when the latter stood up to identify himself the army chief told him enough is enough, stop it, it is already messed up!

I'm with you. Mai Kow Jai.

It seems to me he's pointing to the endless, nonsensical hunting down of anti-government protesters by the DSI, when nothing at all has been done to hunt down the red shirt militants who have been causing mayhem and death...!

Actually it was not the red skirts that started this. It was the little faci Adolf Hitler Suthep who started the shit this year. The armed forces has to end the comedy, that`s fair enough. They just have to hand this little insurgent in to the court-system and they will give him a nice little condo for the next 30 years.

Prayuth has been diplomatic for long enough, and has now made a move to stop civil war errupting.

Very fair play to him, and respect.

He didn't want this before his retirement, but has been forced into it (by Suthep and Co. maybe), yet it is the best thing to happen right now.

As for the joke? .... His joke in that is has gone on long enough was aimed at Thaksin, for the half-blind that didn't fathom the brailled speech. wink.png

Forced into it by Suthep? I don't think so. Point your finger at Thaksin who started this a few years ago in his quest for dictatorial power.

Just read up on Thaksin's history and you'll get it!

• Like 2

The nation version is more clear:

Army Commander-in-Chief Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha Tuesday told Department of Special Investigation chief Tarit Pengdith to stop causing trouble.

Prayuth chided Tarit during a closed-door meeting with senior government officials at the Army Club Tuesday.

According to the source, Prayuth asked whether Tarit was present and then told him: "It can't go on like this. Please stop. Focus on working. Now, it has become a mess. If you want to sue anyone, sue me."

The Nation

but I don't think it is a joke...

Tomorrow's Headline: Tharit sued Prayuth as ordered.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I'm with you. Mai Kow Jai.

It seems to me he's pointing to the endless, nonsensical hunting down of anti-government protesters by the DSI, when nothing at all has been done to hunt down the red shirt militants who have been causing mayhem and death...!

Is it nonsense when the Criminal Court issues arrest warrants for PDRC leaders - for murder in one instance? Or does the PDRC not recognize the authority of the Court while accusing the redshirts of being disrespectful of the Courts decisions? These anti-PTP protesters seem to always excuse their own violations of the laws by pointing fingers at PTP protesters allegedly committing felonies. And I thought the PDRC wanted accountability but apparently for themselves only by those laws it chooses to heed. When the Rule of Law is followed, there is no one right party.

Tarit has been running around bossing and scaring people.

I think getting him to stand and then sit was the aim, to make him lose face and show him off.

Ie, jump when I tell you to jump.

What Prayuth said was, "Traitor (oops Tarit), stand.", and then he ordered, "Sit".

Once Tarit had sat, Prayuth said calmly, "You see, (he) sat!" cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Tarit has been tireless in his defense of the Shins and attacks on any who spoke or tried to act against them. His 'creative' interpretations of the law, to suit his boss's agenda and selectivity in which cases to urgently pursue have been highlighted on many TV threads, and often appear comic book in the Mickey Mouse logic used to justify them. His threats and intimidation issued only at those opposing the Shin regime whilst failing to do anything to catch those responsible for attacking innocents and protesters alike have been highly noticeable. He has condemned judges and advocated disobeying legal rulings on occasions - interesting for a senior member of the justice department to do so.

He also is under investigation for allegedly building on national park land, and might find it interesting explain where is sudden wealth came from.

Now, after being a guy trying to dish it out, he's on the receiving end. To be singled out for public ridicule like this, in front of the likes of Chalerm and Surapong must make him a very worried man. Playing with the big boys has its dangers.

• Like 1

Prayuth has been diplomatic for long enough, and has now made a move to stop civil war errupting.

Very fair play to him, and respect.

He didn't want this before his retirement, but has been forced into it (by Suthep and Co. maybe), yet it is the best thing to happen right now.

As for the joke? .... His joke in that is has gone on long enough was aimed at Thaksin, for the half-blind that didn't fathom the brailled speech. wink.png

Forced into it by Suthep? I don't think so. Point your finger at Thaksin who started this a few years ago in his quest for dictatorial power.

Just read up on Thaksin's history and you'll get it!

Errm.. you don't get my gist, and I've probably lived here longer than you.

Suthep has forced (even though I offered "maybe", c.f. my post you quoted) this situation. If Suthep had not done what he has done do you really think Khun Poo would not be primeminister right now, or Chalerm would not be in re-hab?

Suthep has forced the win, over Thaksin... that is now clear to be seen. Thus, right now, it is not point the finger at Thaksin. It is point the finger at Suthep, for instigating well needed changes. Get it?

So now the country is run by a general that bullies the elected officials. Great. Its not a coup.

Was Tarit elected then?

He was appointed by abhisit, but nice try...............