New 15-Day Rule in BOI sponsored Non-B visa extensions

Apparently, BOI has imposed a 15-day advance processing of visa and work permits thru its e-expert system. And unfortunately, my company wasn't aware about this new rule (because, seriously, who goes to open the BOI website to check for news on a daily basis?) and now we are having problems with my visa which is due to expire in 3 working days!

Anyone who has any experience on how to resolve this? I know, normally, I should leave the country to apply for a new Non-B visa, but maybe, just maybe, since it is a BOI-sponsored visa, there are exceptions (I hope?).

Help, anyone?

so they give you 15 days advance now to do it ?

Mine was due last year (December 31st) and the HR dept here done it in mid November at One - Stop.

This new regulation only started on 1 Jan 2014. The secretary was rather shocked when she saw the announcement on the BOI website with only 3 days left to extend my visa, which was how we did it last year.

I don't know what you mean with "15 days advance processing. A link to the website where you say your secretary found this would be useful.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I see, that's what you meant. An application for a one-year extension must be made 15 to 90 days before the expiration of the current extension. Indeed, a bit unusual.