Reader Boycot of Political Topics on ThaiVisa

bobbin

Other than moderating the truly outrageous posts regularly "contributed" by the usual suspects, it's reasonable to assume TV has no interest in banning political topics. They are, after all, particularly useful in generating page views.

Having sat through the last coup and all the nonsense posts on here, I am almost physically sick at the thought of going through it again. I am resolved to never open any political topic again. The quality of the political posts is shocking in terms of visciousness, political naivety, hate speech, etc.

I realize we are a mixed bag as expats in this country, but these political topics make me realize how many of us are just plain dumbasses.

With absolutely no disrespect to TV, if the OP wants to know what is going on then go to a news site on the net for unbiased reporting (rolleyes.gif) if you can find it .

Whereas I totally agree that there is a lot of nonsense scattered around the political topics, these are people's views, and as strange and warped they may be to some, there are some unfortunates out there that actually believe what they write..............wink.png