Chaturon says he prefers to be picked up by the military

Lite Beer

Another key board warrior blinded by yellow propaganda.

Enjoy your coup while you can!

By reading through your posting history, I feel the need to ask if you ever sought help..... I can recommend a good taxidermist for you.wink.png

Ooutch!!!cheesy.gif

Ousted interior minister says he will not report to junta

BANGKOK: -- Ousted interior minister Charupong Ruangsuwan announced on his Facebook wall that he would not report to the National Peace and Order Maintaining Council as summoned.

He posted a message written in his hand writing saying he would not bow his head to the military that seized the people's power and he called the coup makers as rebels.

He said he is hiding in the Northeast and is safe.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-05-24

A writer from the Nation, a right wing publication wrote: "Double standards are now rife in Thailand thanks to our divisive politics. One faction screams in outrage when a taxi driver is attacked by protesters, while the other just ignores the incident. The situation is reversed when M79 attacks claim lives, with the former faction turning a blind eye. This has happened, is happening and will happen again."

He's been reading TVF!!

Reading my posting history eh!

Sorry if my posting on demroracy offends you guys.

I also happen to believe in innocent before being guilty!

So enjoy your coup and military dictatorship until the next election!

Good Lord, you do stutter, don't you?

Is there a law preventing reading your posting history?

Most people do believe in innocent before guilty { no need for the extra stutter, keep it simple me lad. ;) }

As for your last comment, that was a big stutter. Who's coup is this? I'm ceratainly enjoying it, along with 75% of the country currently, and soon probably 95% when rice payments arrive. We shall enjoy it, and you'll still be stuttering.

B/R

UbonR. wub.png

A writer from the Nation, a right wing publication wrote: "Double standards are now rife in Thailand thanks to our divisive politics. One faction screams in outrage when a taxi driver is attacked by protesters, while the other just ignores the incident. The situation is reversed when M79 attacks claim lives, with the former faction turning a blind eye. This has happened, is happening and will happen again."

He's been reading TVF!

Sounds to me he's been reading 'Viz' more like. 2 Fat Sl*gs. giggle.gif

Wondering how much he stole.

Children are still waiting for their tablets!

Whoa -- you're mixing apples and oranges here.

I wonder how much he stole, too, meaning the whole lot on both sides.

The tablet deal was scrapped because the Chinese wanted to do the 'mission creep' approach to making more than the bid price, meaning undeclared export taxes, high delivery fees....and the whole tablet thing was a bad idea, not because of providing tablets, but because of letting the kids take them home....tablets in the classroom is a good idea (if you have the software).

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!!! Don't you know that some of our TVF members are always correct when it comes to anything to to with the Thaksin Regime wink.png ... take heed of what they're saying biggrin.png

I dont see the democrats or Suthep stealing anything here on the tablet deal.. the ones stealing are the PTP and possibly the tablet producer. So please explain are you talking about the tablet producer or what ?.

Thing is if your not in goverment you can't loot from the state treasury, that is why both sides are fighting too.. to keep in control of the money. The moment there are good laws that are so checked well nobody can steal and its not profitable to be in government so they wont fight. Taksin wont invest his money in it as it wont pay back.. same for other crooks.

So IF the reforms are done well, you could create a stable Thai politcs.

Take the chances on stealing away.. and get a better country.

for the past decades he had voiced his disagreement with a coup all along because this military option was not a “way out” for the country but, on the contrary, would exacerbate the situation.

But murdering 28 men women and children is - and ordering truck loads of guns to kill more this week end would have been too. Red logic is so flawed

Your logic is pretty flawed……the red's and their leaders maybe all in favor of the PTP but they don't take orders from them. The government just doesn't control them, call them every morning for a strategy meeting, they don't 'make' them rally, nor do they provide them with arms etc.

You have certainly been watching too many movies…or live in some kind of warped sense of reality.

Good for him. He stands up for his principles.

A good virtue if ones' principles are supported by truth and sincerity of purpose. I don't know the man or profess to know his motives for this decision.

I suppose the future will make that clear for all concerned.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Thailand still waiting for education reform!

Yep. Been waiting since 1973. Have to take these things slowly, you know.

Actually, based on our experience in the U.S. I think you're well off not having what they tout as "education reform." Especially what the people in the Education Ministry tout as "education "reform."

• Like 1

All the red shirts are scared, now others will run their ministries and uncover the corruption. They officials have no fear anymore (uness they implicate themselves also possible) to speak out about the corruption of their boss. I wonder how many already cleaned up evidence before.. because the smart ones among them might have seen trouble coming.

This is a real scary time for them, sweet justice.

The officials and the ministers must have been corrupting together, now the officials just get a bigger share. There will be much corruption uncovered and the PTP ministers will all be blamed. Then the permanent secretaries can get back to milking the system for themselves.

Who's pipkins?

If you think I'm using different names then you are way wrong!

But after thousands and thousands of posts you must be right!

The animals on Orwell's farm had the farmer.

The anti-democracy Thais have Taksin as a hate figure, he is used to bring together many different groups with one rallying call.

The yellow posters on here have Pipkin.

He had never been accused, thats a laugh, hes scared to give himself up cause hes guilty like all the rest of them.

They just haven't had the time to get the evidence on him, cause the list is over one hundred pages and that will take a lttle time. lol.

Soldiers enter Thai journalists' club to detain ex-minister -witness

Source: Reuters - Tue, 27 May 2014 08:53 AM

Author: Reuters

BANGKOK, May 27 (Reuters) - Eight armed soldiers burst into a journalists' club in Bangkok on Tuesday and detained a former minister in the Thai government deposed by the army last week, a Reuters reporter said.

Former Education Minister Chaturon Chaisang, who had been on the run after refusing to turn himself in to the military after being summoned, had just given a talk at the Foreign Correspondents' Club of Thailand.

He had denounced a coup that he said would only exacerbate conflict in the polarised country.

Other former ministers were detained by the military after the coup on May 22 although most, including former premier Yingluck Shinawatra, have now been freed, even if their movements are being monitored. (Reporting by Martin Petty; Writing by Alan Raybould; Editing by Robert Birsel)

http://www.trust.org/item/20140527085226-zrpay

His proxy sister was more cooperative.

Chaturon's sister reports to NCPO

May 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Former Pheu Thai MP Thitima Chaisang reported herself to the National Council for Peace and Order at the Army Auditorium Tuesday.

She was among prominent figures summoned earlier but she reported herself just Tuesday together with those summoned Monday night.

Her brother, ousted education minister, Chaturon Chaisang refused to observe the summon issued by the military junta.

The Nation

Edited by Luger2

In a few days most naive Yellow fans will realise that it was maybe not the best idea to hope for a coup.

some Bangkokians have realised this already yesterday

Yes, about 500 of them, and they were even not Bangkokians!!!

Go and tell that to the farmers.....