Have I met a transgender lady?

throwaway42

Lots of heterosexual males have relationships with ladyboys. Looks like a women, talks like a women, acts like a women and has had the chop, then unless you want kids, go for it!

A guy who has sex with a ladyboy is bi-sexual not hetro

I beg to differ. If a guy is attracted to only people who look like females, that to me does not make him bisexual.

• Like 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of heterosexual males have relationships with ladyboys. Looks like a women, talks like a women, acts like a women and has had the chop, then unless you want kids, go for it!

I beg to differ. If a guy is attracted to only people who look like females, that to me does not make him bisexual.

If a guy is attracted to men pretending to be women - and he knows it - he is not heterosexual.

• Like 1

If a guy is attracted to men pretending to be women - and he knows it - he is not heterosexual.

If a guy is attracted to only people who look like females then that does not make him bisexual.

Next time you are sticking your tongue down it's throat go for a grab, you'll soon know if she's got guy bits down there.

maybe He has ah his meat and two veg removed so not a reliable way to find out. any one can tell a man a mile off, or a chick with a dick.

I have no idea what you met, how could I? But I had a similar experience. Very lovely taxi driver. I could not figure out or it was a boy or a girl. Later I met some people who knew that one and they told me that she is a she that likes shes. She was truly lovely, short cut real cute hair and just bewitching if you know what I mean. I would have liked to meet her again but was unable to locate her. Hard to hold it against her that she likes girls. I do too. A girl that likes p*ssy, how lovely.

Show us the fb profile we will let u know.

Ps mate you might really like it. I am not judging you never know unless you try. If you like that kind of thing it's ok it's a free world who are we to judge.