Woman claims sexual assault by Middle-Eastern Man she met on Pattaya Beach

webfact

That is some story! As I understand it, Pattaya beach at night is just rammed with hookers and ladyboys, she decided to go and join them for a quiet walk? Yeah right! And she could identify her attacker as Iranian.. How? Iranian, Iraqi, Israeli, Lebanese.. Most farang couldn't tell the difference! What a crock, still it makes a pleasant respite from reading about the junta etc

Why can't she just tell the police the truth ? That she offered a sexual service at his hotel room but the Iranian man didn't pay for it? Oh thats right, prostitution is illegal in Thailand......

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

If the girl could only just make a staright forward Police Report and tell them that the scumbags did not pay her for the services she supplied ! I actually sympathise a little bit with the girl. We all know " what she was doing "......but she should still be paid her money. Just because this is " Pattaya " it doen't make it right not to pay the girl. Her consent to sex was on condition that she got paid.....and whilst that might not cut any ice with a court of law, it is certainly understood out on the streets. The fella deserves a good clip if you ask me .........and after that made to pay twice !!

Arghh!

Note to self; read the news aticles but not the comments from the peanut gallery!!

If you've been here longer than a month, you know the experienced girls have no problem getting the police involved over a pay dispute. The police invariably come down on the side of their compatriot.

The less experienced girls take the loss. but they have been robbed nonetheless. None of the posters who made the snide comments about bouncing cheques have ever had problems getting paid for work they had performed?

I give plaudits to the Policeman who was able to keep a straight face while listening to this fairytale.

I wonder if his parents know he's exposed to such lurid stories at work.

Looks about 14.

" .... and forced her onto the back of a motorbike taxi. " cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I guess some-one has to be a full dumb who believes this bed-time story, inside a Swedish boyfriend too.

" .... and forced her onto the back of a motorbike taxi. " cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I guess some-one has to be a full dumb who believes this bed-time story, inside a Swedish boyfriend too.

I have to agree with this flaw in the story.

Can you imagine a Thai motocy driver allowing an man of Arab appearance (or any foreigner for that matter) to forcefully take any Thai female anywhere?

Should be easy to visit the room and get another side to the story, or the 2000 baht that was promised.

I struggle to believe she could be 'forced' onto the back of a random motorcycle taxi.

" .... and forced her onto the back of a motorbike taxi. " cheesy.gif:cheesy:cheesy.gif

I have to agree with this flaw in the story.

Can you imagine a Thai motocy driver allowing an man of Arab appearance (or any foreigner for that matter) to forcefully take any Thai female anywhere?

He would have been beaten into a pulp by the motorcycle taxi driver and his mob of other taxi drivers as usually happens - the pack attack.

I can just see the Arab running beside the bike holding her on against her will and the motor bike taxi driver sitting calmly on his bike while a fellow Thai was being abused.

TIT