Que on line-No e mail confirmation received - Immigration

mhortig

2 days ago I made a "que on line" appointment for my retirement visa extension at Chiangmai Immigration. I was provided with a que card and number which I saved. I have read that they are supposed to send me a confirming e-mail for the appointment but I have not received it. Should I be concerned ?

Is there any way I can go to their website and re confirm?.

Sorry I don't have an answer for you but do have a question. I have been trying to do the same, on-line queue for a retirement extension. I keep seeing no days available for the full 100 days ahead that you can book. No days available through to September. Can you please provide a link that you used? I heard that the farang link is bad and you need to use the Thai one but no go. The one you used must be working.

Thanks.

Edited by ThaiWx

No confirming email

It is the US Consulate that sends a confirm email for appointments

For Immigration you just get the cue card

That card also allows you to cancel your appointment if need be so another can have your slot

Do so by going online to your date click print & input Que #

You can also do that if you want to confirm it is yours

Be sure & print it & take it with you to your appointment

Edited by mania

As long as you have the queue card, e-mail confirmation is not necessary. BTW, immigration did send an e-mail confirmation to me at least one time. If overly concerned, though you shouldn't be, you can contact them by e-mail to verify. Plus what mania says. ^^

• Like 2

As long as you have the queue card, e-mail confirmation is not necessary. BTW, immigration did send an e-mail confirmation to me at least one time. If overly concerned, though you shouldn't be, you can contact them by e-mail to verify. Plus what mania says. ^^

Thanks Tywais interesting as the last few years I have done online

but never got an email

Also I have one coming up & just used the system by hitting print on my time slot

then input my que#

So it can act as a confirm but I did not see a cancel button

I guess one would need to email them to cancel....Not that I need to ;)

I have made several appointments in past years and never received a confirmation email from CM Immigration. Mania, I also have never received a confirmation email from the US Consulate. Are you sure they send them? There is no mention of confirmation emails on their website.

Edited by mesquite
  • Like 1

What email confirmation? Print out the "card." Call them, if uncertain. And, even though you lose the queue number, remember they have your name. Don't worry; be happy!smile.png

Edited by Mapguy

I have made several appointments in past years and never received a confirmation email from CM Immigration. Mania, I also have never received a confirmation email from the US Consulate. Are you sure they send them? There is no mention of confirmation emails on their website.

Well it has been a year since my last usage of the US consulate services so it may have changed.

But before that 3 times I made appointments for residence certificate & all three had email confirmation.

Even though sometimes the appointment was within a day or two.

But as I said that was a year ago or longer for some so things may be different now.

PS: I just looked on the US Consulate appointment site & went thru as if I was going to make an appointment

https://evisaforms.state.gov/acs/make_time_main.asp?encode=26110429135E7A51525F6E0F2E040B3C095E5D431C0C001A565440553C18130E584155202D1315020617072A042D5C5352431C2700495F67504C59554347734558547C59595F5552321E&pc=CHN

They ask for your email so maybe they still send a confirmation.

But according to their instructions all you need is your printed confirmation

Edited by mania

To the OP:

I have always received email confirmations for my online bookings.

Have you checked to see that the email confirmation has not been sent to your spam box? This did happen once with me.

This is the title that gets sent to your email:

chaingmaiimm.com Edited by Beetlejuice

Email used to be sent but when they upgraded their site I guess they forgot to reset email confirmation.

If you have the print out OK but it allso says as you complete the form that you can just turn up,we will expect you , although I would be a little wary of that.

To the OP:

I have always received email confirmations for my online bookings.

Have you checked to see that the email confirmation has not been sent to your spam box? This did happen once with me.

This is the title that gets sent to your email:

chaingmaiimm.com

I stand corrected. I did receive email confirmations with the above-mentioned subject line. Thanks for posting, BJ.

Never had an email, never had a problem, since on line bookings started.

Just printed out the reservation confirmation.Sending an email to confirm what has already been confirmed ...why..... what's the point ????

Just printed out the reservation confirmation.Sending an email to confirm what has already been confirmed ...why..... what's the point ????

This question can be asked about the entire hoop-jumping retirement visa process.

I have sent multiple polite emails to that account.. Not once ever was there any indication it had been received, read, or even monitored.

I guess the email confirmation,which we always got until this year, was for those that don't have a printer or a save option available after completing the form?

This is mostly for Thai wix. Check out this link for info for accessing the que on line: http://www.donslifeinthailand.com/Immigration_Online.html

Yes, the appointments get taken quickly. You can book 100 days in advance. I got mine exactly 100 days in advance on the day when appointments just opened. All of the preceeding days were fully reserved already. I went online at about 8:30 am and their were only 2 slots left open. So I suggest exactly 100 days in advance and book early in the morning. I'm not sure what time the appointment que opens. Good luck.

Thank you to all responders. Sounds like some of you got an email, and some not. I had read on "Don's life in Thailand" site that they would send an email, and that may very well have changed. TIT.

Thank you to all responders. Sounds like some of you got an email, and some not. I had read on "Don's life in Thailand" site that they would send an email, and that may very well have changed. TIT.

I got a queue number last Wednesday or Thursday for September but no e-mail so appears they are not sending them out anymore. If you got the queue number and it shows on the online queue site for that date than it is in the database.