How to get rid of a Thai wife?

tribalfusion001

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If she leaves you in uk she will may make false accusations of "domestic violence " and even worse. She will get automatic resident permit and steal most of your capital and house. This is the result of 40 years of unstinting laws against men using our own taxes . Yes leave her in Thailand she can bore another farang while trying to sexually attract him to get his cash. Cancel her visa. They are all the same , others just haven't discovered yet

Edited by parmo2

If she leaves you in uk she will may make false accusations of "domestic violence " and even worse. She will get automatic resident permit and steal most of your capital and house. This is the result of 40 years of unstinting laws against men using our own taxes . Yes leave her in Thailand she can bore another farang while trying to sexually attract him to get his cash. They are all the same too

Luckily enough I don't own a house and I've have not got much money tongue.png

If she leaves you in uk she will may make false accusations of "domestic violence " and even worse. She will get automatic resident permit and steal most of your capital and house. This is the result of 40 years of unstinting laws against men using our own taxes . Yes leave her in Thailand she can bore another farang while trying to sexually attract him to get his cash. They are all the same too

Ok for you financially , but she can easily have you put in prison and if you work she can take some of your wages.

She will be told what to say by the local women's groups , all normal couple behavior is covered in "domestic violence" legislation pushed for by feminist idealogues . She can allege financial violence , she is "scared" of you is favourite, if you has been violent to you in the past, it is almost guaranteed she will do this.

Run away from her in Thailand , she will hopefully not try to fly to uk by herself.

Ok for you financially , but she can easily have you put in prison and if you work she can take some of your wages.

She will be told what to say by the local women's groups , all normal couple behavior is covered in "domestic violence" legislation pushed for by feminist idealogues . She can allege financial violence , she is "scared" of you is favourite, if she has been violent to you in the past, it is almost guaranteed she will do this.

Run away from her in Thailand , she will hopefully not try to fly to uk by herself.

Edited by parmo2

I don't think you have the authority to 'cancel' anything and getting married in a civil ceremony in Thailand woud be recognised in Uk should you decide on a divorce

This advice is based on experience. I married an -Asian girl in her home country and not in Uk.

I don't think you have the authority to 'cancel' anything and getting married in a civil ceremony in Thailand woud be recognised in Uk should you decide on a divorce

This advice is based on experience. I married an -Asian girl in her home country and not in Uk.

That is good reason to jettison her in Thailand . She will start playing the martyr and get all legal bills paid if she returns to UK with you. She will not be able to do much from Thailand

Tomorrow is another day when you have sobered up think it could be the age difference after all you are old enough to be her dad she no doubt thinks your a boring old fart but stays because of the cash flow have you asked her if she is fed up with you , you could be in for a surprise !!!

Must be terrible living with some so responsible to care for their family perhaps you could find a new mate in a trailer park

Erm , why does a grown man have to meet anyone he doesn't want to and why in a "trailer park", why can't he just do what the hell he likes and talk to interesting people not childish boring Thai women.

let the boring Thai gf look for a new farang , before she gets old and ugly . Men are becoming less stupid with these ungrateful women

• Like 1

Wait till you are sober and think it all over. She is a bit young for you, she does not think like a Thai lady in her early late 30's or early 40's, mine is 44 and looks after me, does not spend my money.

If you are sure just you want to Finnish with her pack your bags and tell her you are going somewhere in Thailand to meet some very close friends from another country and you need to be on your own for a little time and do not come back, send her some money cancel her ticket and go home. Call her and just tell her you do not want to be with her any more, she is young enough to find her own way again.

• Like 1

OP, how did she get 4000,- gbp of her own ?? does she work in the uk ?

Yes, full time work in a deli style patisserie restaurant as a cook.

she was able to save so much money on a short time base, are you sure you want to get rid of her and get another that might be far worse ?

maybe you are experiencing a midlife crises ?

still drunk are ya ?

I initially thought she spent £4000 of your money on her family. That would be cause to jettison her. But since it was her money, what is the problem? Ah - the boredom. Lack of common interests, perhaps frequent failure to communicate? She wants kids and you don't? Not really in love? Those are all good reasons to end the relationship. If she is willing to stay in Thailand when you return home, you are golden. If she insists on returning home with you, you may have a big problem evicting her. In fact, in the US, if anyone has established their residence in your home for 7 days, you must go to court and spend alot of money to get them removed. If it is your wife or gf, she may be entitled to stay - and you may be required to leave. I hope ur just renting... Also, if she dials 911 and claims you hit her or she is afraid of you - you go to jail, she gets a restraining order prohibiting you from returning to your home. Good luck!

Edited by risky11

OP, how did she get 4000,- gbp of her own ?? does she work in the uk ?

Yes, full time work in a deli style patisserie restaurant as a cook.

she was able to save so much money on a short time base, are you sure you want to get rid of her and get another that might be far worse ?

maybe you are experiencing a midlife crises ?

still drunk are ya ?

Sober until tonight!

Tribalfusion has been trolling for the last four or five years here and on the other Thai forum.

His earlier dream was to live in LOS but was only scraping by on an income from a UK call centre whilst living with is mum.

He still cuts a pathetic figure but I can state that I believe what he says as the story has never changed.

• Like 2

OP, you seem to take pride in being drunk, are you sure it is not her that wants to get rid of you. Your wife is just a good Thai lady providing for her mum, you have more or less admitted you don't have much, could it be that you thought you were getting that 4000 what is it again, GBP or Thai Baht? or at least some of it to stalk up your fridge?

• Like 2

Tribalfusion has been trolling for the last four or five years here and on the other Thai forum.

His earlier dream was to live in LOS but was only scraping by on an income from a UK call centre whilst living with is mum.

He still cuts a pathetic figure but I can state that I believe what he says as the story has never changed.

And you are??? Name on the other forum???