before coming to thailand...

I have lived and worked in a lot of different parts of the world. I find that after a short time I find the people in that region attractive, so right now I am attracted to Asians, but there was a time when I wasn't particularly attracted to them.

The first Thai guy I met and adored was the BF of a friend of mine back in Germany, before I even knew where Thailand was.

The second Thai guy I met in the Middle East, and I liked him but unfortunately he was straight.

Then I came to Thailand. And was together with an Englishman for half a year (cute! - but he went back to England) before I had my first experience with a Thai.

So yes, I fancied Thais before I came here, but I guess I was a bit scared in the beginning. Scared of the unknown, especially the unknown culture.

How long can you remember?

Is that a trick question?

That depends on how long you can remember...

My first hearth throb was Mister Buckley who was in his early twenties and was from Jamaica. He was in the Territorial Army and used to take me to the local barracks so I could sit in the tanks. I was desperately in love with him. I was 8 years old at the time laugh.png

How long can you remember?

Is that a trick question?

That depends on how long you can remember...

My first hearth throb was Mister Buckley who was in his early twenties and was from Jamaica. He was in the Territorial Army and used to take me to the local barracks so I could sit in the tanks. I was desperately in love with him. I was 8 years old at the time laugh.png

Jamaica is not exactly in Asia. Or do you mean he was an Asian immigrant to Jamaica, NY? wai.gif

Jamaica is not exactly in Asia. Or do you mean he was an Asian immigrant to Jamaica, NY? wai.gif

You asked how far back I could remember. I did't see my first Asian till I was about 14. After that there was no hope.

You asked how far back I could remember. I did't see my first Asian till I was about 14. After that there was no hope.

No, you said you have liked Asians as long you can remember. But hey, I accept 14 as an age that clarified it for you.

No, you said you have liked Asians as long you can remember. But hey, I accept 14 as an age that clarified it for you.

Well I had to see one before I knew I liked them laugh.png

• Like 1