An 'i Drink Too Much Forum'?

stevehaigh

'My nasal hair is quite annoying' forum!

"I have sand in my Ovaries" forum (for those that like to bitch about any and everything) ! :D

(ps: I rip my nose hairs out with pliers. Works best when you are drunk so you don't notice the pain as much !) :o

I'm not sure George would be happy about having something titled 'the drug abuse' forum here on TV, you know he gets a little paranoid about these things. :o

I initially thought that the drink forum should be placed as a subforum under the health section but I think the topic is too important for Thailand expats to be hidden away like that.

My suggestion is TV take the 'stop smoking forum' (coz I didn't know it existed until recently being tucked away over there!) out of the health section and we have a combined forum for alchohol and cigarettes. Both smoking and boozing problems tend to go hand in hand so it makes sense they go together.

To add a little lightheartedness to what is essentially a forum about drug abuse and addiction then you could title it after the oasis song 'Cigarettes and Alchohol'. Subtitled appropriately of course so people dont think its about nightlife! :D

To add a little lightheartedness to what is essentially a forum about drug abuse and addiction then you could title it after the oasis song 'Cigarettes and Alchohol'. Subtitled appropriately of course so people dont think its about nightlife! :o

I like the sound of that :D

The Stop Smoking section helped me to quit with all the good advice and motivation. As Brit & BKK have said in a previous post, it's all about moderation and that individual level, where ever it may be. Reckon many of us (including myself over the past few weeks) could do with a bit of guidance there.

The Stop Smoking section helped me to quit with all the good advice and motivation.

Congrats Insight, how does it feel?

I think forum title aside, they are definately sections worth putting together and I think to answer Stevehaigh, both a cigarettes and alcohol (finally checked the correct spelling :o ) combined forum is deserved on this forum, and well needed.

I for one never venture into the health section for fear of pics of genital warts and didn't realise til a few weeks ago that there was a 'quitting smoking' subforum. Something I'm definately interested in.

And thats me, a long term user to this board so I'm guessing a lot of other interested people have missed out on that useful section also.

I bet its the sort of forum that if made noticeable would make a few 'lurkers' become 'posters' as quitting ciggies is on every smokers mind. Not only that, it provides a great online communtiy service as Insight has just testified.

Combine the sections, retitle it and you are onto a winner.

The Stop Smoking section helped me to quit with all the good advice and motivation.

Congrats Insight, how does it feel?

Was going well, but had a bit of a relapse last week - left me with a bit of a sore throat. I'm off them again now - just hope it stays like that (especially with the game tonight).

Soz - :o

I'm not sure George would be happy about having something titled 'the drug abuse' forum here on TV, you know he gets a little paranoid about these things. :o

bkkmadness, You wanted me to say that most expats in Thailand are here only because of cheap pussy and Beer Chang? Can't be true!

bkkmadness, You wanted me to say that most expats in Thailand are here only because of cheap pussy and Beer Chang? Can't be true!

:D

I'm thinking 'Cheap Pussy and Beer Chang' could be a subforum in the nightlife section. :D:D

I initially thought that the drink forum should be placed as a subforum under the health section but I think the topic is too important for Thailand expats to be hidden away like that.

My suggestion is TV take the 'stop smoking forum' (coz I didn't know it existed until recently being tucked away over there!) out of the health section and we have a combined forum for alchohol and cigarettes. Both smoking and boozing problems tend to go hand in hand so it makes sense they go together.

To add a little lightheartedness to what is essentially a forum about drug abuse and addiction then you could title it after the oasis song 'Cigarettes and Alchohol'. Subtitled appropriately of course so people dont think its about nightlife! :D

It would take up too much space. :D

• 2 weeks later...

George.. I´m shocked.... Seeing you talk like that is worse and more traumatising than seeing my parents copulating when I was 8 years old....

Can we start a shocked trauma at georges language forum...???

:D:D

By the way, nose hairs.... Burn the fuc.kers. That´s what I do. Set my lighter flame a little higher and try to burn them out of there.