must we have 100% right answers ?

I believe it's 95% correct to pass.

Edit: a previouse post calls it 90%.

Either way, I understand the margin of error

is quite slim.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting the links to the 3 tests.

From what has been said in recent threads is that the new test is 50 questions, and that there will be links to sample tests for this 50-question test.

If anyone finds such tests can they please post them?

But .. but ... why is it in English?

If you want the Thai version just go down where it says Thai language. If you can't read where it says Thai language than stick with the English one. biggrin.png

Who knows, might get higher score if you don't waste time wondering what they are asking.... It is English because English is the international language. Read somewhere that there are more speakers of English as 2nd, 3rd, whatever language than those who speak it as primary language (supposedly including me, tho you wouldn't know from some of my posts).

I looked this morning from another link and it is no surprise that so many fail when the questions are so poorly set out. Obviously we're reading a translation but will the Thai version be any better. And as for the little diagrams; I had no idea what was going on in most of them.

One question that I don't know: is this test only for a car or a motorbike as well?

Just had another look and Question 3 of Test 2 is an absolute classic.

When I took the test many years ago, I took it for car and bike at the same time. I was then issued 2 written tests, one for bike and one for car. The 2 tests were exactly the same however, and both based on cars, so basically I just had to answer every question twice and return both tests smile.png

For those wondering if these questions are old:

They might be. But.... I did the test today, most of the questions on the 3 e-exams are exactly the same as the ones i've seen today. There were a few other questions that are not shown in the examples. I don't remember them exactly but they weren't too difficult.

Anyway, it is very hard to pass the test without any preparation other then the 2 hour reading and 2 hour video training you get. Like others have said: the study material (e.g. video and handout) is unclear, contradictive and confusing. The questions and very unclear illustrations made me laugh. I failed today (42/50), as did most others who did the test, so hopefully tomorrow i have more luck.

ps. whats up with exam 2 question 21? i would have answerd option 3 and i can't see what would be wrong with that... anyone?

For those wondering if these questions are old:

They might be. But.... I did the test today, most of the questions on the 3 e-exams are exactly the same as the ones i've seen today. There were a few other questions that are not shown in the examples. I don't remember them exactly but they weren't too difficult.

Anyway, it is very hard to pass the test without any preparation other then the 2 hour reading and 2 hour video training you get. Like others have said: the study material (e.g. video and handout) is unclear, contradictive and confusing. The questions and very unclear illustrations made me laugh. I failed today (42/50), as did most others who did the test, so hopefully tomorrow i have more luck.

ps. whats up with exam 2 question 21? i would have answerd option 3 and i can't see what would be wrong with that... anyone?

I would agree. I do not think you can park on stripes.(Option 1)

Yes, especially because the picture of option 3 in question 21, is actually the correct answer in question 11!?!
Anyway, thanks for the link, i have passed my test today in one time by giving these stupid, confusing answers. (i actually had that question 21 in my test!)

And force Thais to use child restraint seats. This will reduce injuries it it is done.

Don't be silly. If you forced them use a child restraint seat, there wouldn't be room for the rest of the family on the motorcycle...

Sorry the pepole that have thai driving licence already. They have to do This test when they will renew the licence or is not needed? Thank You in advance

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if this has been covered already I haven't got around to reading the whole 4 pages yet.

So I have downloaded TEST 1,2, and 3.There are about 30 questions on each test but some one told me that there are 1000 questions.

Is this true and is this just a sample.If so how and where do you practice the other 930 questions.

I apologize if this has been covered already I haven't got around to reading the whole 4 pages yet.

So I have downloaded TEST 1,2, and 3.There are about 30 questions on each test but some one told me that there are 1000 questions.

Is this true and is this just a sample.If so how and where do you practice the other 930 questions.

The new test has a data base of approx. 100 questions.

You can be given any 50 questions to answer at random selection.

You need to answer 90% correctly to pass.

You might also find these links useful.

http://thailaws.com/law/t_laws/tlaw0140_5.pdf (Originally posted in #60 by Tywais)

Thai Traffic signs.

http://www.huahinexpat.com/thai-traffic-signs.htm

The new test has a data base of approx. 100 questions.

Actually it is a pool of 1000 questions now where they pull 50 out for the test.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sat for the bike test yesterday failed came home looked everywhere for books to help me give some chance of passing.

Got on to thai visa found this link.

Big Thank You for this link and all the others.

i went today did the Test and Passed, it was 60 mins Thanks to the great information and going over all three test time and time again.

When i sat in front of the computer it was a breeze I was done in 11 mins.

I was at my wits ends yesterday, but thanks to the kind folks here I passed.

So now am the proud owner of a car & motorbike license.

I have already told many at the Testing Station today about the link and thai Visa.

Hoping others can pass Thanks to your efforts and kindness.

Wanphen ???☺️

• 3 weeks later...

Here at the driving test and failing. I really need to see this test to memorize the crazy impossible to understand graphics and incorrect English.

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thank you Scarf! I've been driving for 45 years and never failed a drivers test in my life, but yesterday I failed the Thai license computer test twice, the second time by only one question. I could not believe how vague and unclear some of the questions were, but the worst thing is the postage stamp size photos that they require you to respond to that need to be much clearer and larger.

I can't believe they don't print out a few pages of study information or sample test questions or any way you can prepare for the exam, and even after you fail there's nothing they provide to help you learn from your experience so you can be better prepared next time. I've been searching the Internet for any info and there is almost nothing, until of course good old Thaivisa came through thanks to you! Now I know I will pass when I go back on Monday :-) Thanks again!!

Yes, the bold answers are correct, and at the end of the practice test there is page with a list of answers only.

I would like to know if anyone can explain why the correct answer to the below question is the correct one, vs the one showing 2 cars correctly diagonally parked between their space lines (which is the correct answer to a previous question?)??post-82921-0-44127800-1406950924_thumb.j

Archived