Three people hacked to death in a rubber plantation: Phitsanuloke

webfact

Three people hacked to death in a rubber plantation

triple-murders-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Three rubber tappers were hacked to death as they were sleeping at a worker’s lodging in a rubber plantation in Chart Trakan district of Phitsanuloke early Monday morning.

Police identified the three dead victims as Mr Sophon Kaewcharoen and a married couple, Mr Charin Petchkong, and his common law wife, Miss Wanthanee. All had serious knife wounds on their faces, heads and necks.

Police suspected that the triple murders were motivated by a conflict over the sharing of earnings from the sale of para rubber.

It was reported that the three victims and another man, Mr Pisaruj Chanthapa, an employee working in the rubber plantation had sold para rubber for about 10,000 baht and then split the money among them.

On Sunday night, the four and a Burmese worker had a drinking party at the workers’ lodging until all got drunk and separately returned to their room. On Monday morning, the Burmese worker tried to wake the three victims up by knocking at the doors of their rooms after they didn’t show up despite the fact that it was already late for work.

The Burmese worker smelled blood and then alerted the owner of rubber plantation who broke open the two rooms and found the three lying dead in pools of blood.

The fourth man, Pisaruj, disappeared with his motorcycle. Police suspected that Pisaruj might have committed the murders because he was upset that he was given a fair share of the 10,000 baht revenue.

Police are looking for Pisaruj who is still at large.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/three-people-hacked-death-rubber-plantation/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-06-09

Life is cheap period, where I am at at the moment is the Hub of mass murders. At least 4 murders in the past 2 weeks of 2 or more people over nothing other than some idiot deciding to kill people.

You would be wrong about that. You are many times more likely to be murdered in Thailand as you are where you are.

Also in the last week or so 3 police officers were killed and two wounded in Canada, a place that has 1/10th the population of your place and where there is gun control.

These OP killings were done with knives, but haters are going to hate.

• Like 1

Rubber tapper murders. First you hear about all the rubber tappers that have been murdered by southern extremists in Thailand's deep south, now unfortunately, due to completely unrelated reasons rubber tappers in north central Thailand were murdered. As mentioned, these two types of murders are completely unrelated, but it seems to me that rubber tapping is a very dangerous occupation in Thailand, for reasons completely unrelated to the actual job responsibilities. Sad, but oh well, what can you do.

• Like 1

So totally pathetic...sorry for these people' families......

Education and understanding can sometimes be so precious.

You cant educate drunks,when boozing takes over.... everybody is a loser.

anger management

social skills

booze - drunk ----soaps ----immature -----lack of selfesteem when sober.....availability of lethal weapons

and this is the end result on a daily bases.

• Like 1

sure I killed 'em They owed me 25.00 dollars Jesus h Christ!!

$25??? You mean B2,500 (~$77) = 1/4 of 10,000 Still a paltry sum to die over.

Edited by Mrjlh
  • Like 1

Life is cheap period, where I am at at the moment is the Hub of mass murders. At least 4 murders in the past 2 weeks of 2 or more people over nothing other than some idiot deciding to kill people.

You would be wrong about that. You are many times more likely to be murdered in Thailand as you are where you are.

Also in the last week or so 3 police officers were killed and two wounded in Canada, a place that has 1/10th the population of your place and where there is gun control.

These OP killings were done with knives, but haters are going to hate.

Very wrong NeverSure (good name)! The murder rate in USA and Thailand is equal: 4.8 per 100K inhabitants.... (UN Office on Drugs and Crimes Report)

Canada has a very low 1.6 rate, whereas countries in Central America and South America are the top ten since 1995.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Pisaruj is not Thai. Thai's do not commit crimes. Pisaruj has white skin and round eyes and resembles a westerner.

Thai's do not commit crimes...this is so true...they never admit any wrong doing...and are rarely caught and prosecuted...it is the white devils that cause all the problems in Thailand...get real...!

my god this is terrible. My previous TGF who ditched me because I refused to "Buy some land so we can plant rubber trees and make lots of money". So, I would be the ATM that provides the funding and then.. well my livelihood is in the hands of Thais and doing business their way. I honestly feel like I have been saved from a fate worse than death.

• Like 1