Here is a posative fact you are going to find hard to believe!

ppmacready

A fact we are all going to find hard to believe is-
Not all rosy but Thai UK marriages have a good record

Not all marriages between Thai women and UK men work out but they have a pretty good record. In fact there is evidence that some marriages between young Thai women and farangs (foreigners) in general tend to fail for one reason or another. Thailand is not a difficult place in which to find a young Thai woman genuinely seeking a faithful partner although alas this is not always the story. There are horror stories out there, particularly involving men who seek Thai women or marriage partners out in the bars and night clubs of the cities such as Bangkok and Phuket. Recent divorce applications in Thailand's north easy region (Isaan) prompted an investigation into this issue.

However what has emerged is very impressive in fact. Over a period of 10 years marriages between Thai women and foreign partners even where the marriage partner was substantially older, have the same divorce rate as marriages between Thai women and Thai men of a similar age. The divorce rate is approximately 20% which is well below the western average, now approaching 50%.

http://www.thailovelines.com/Frontinfo/marriage-thai-women-uk-men.html So inspite of what people think and say.

Its obvious if you can find the 'right' girl.

In spite of that 20 year plus age gap.

Your in with a pretty good chance!

The hard part is finding that 'special' Princess!

And if you don't want to annoy your kids, protect your assets.

Better to be safe than sorry!

"In fact there is evidence that some marriages between young Thai women and farangs (foreigners) in general tend to fail for one reason or another. "

pp, if these had been your words, I would have flailed you mercilessly - to the point of extinction and beyond and then back again if you survived.

:)

But of course they were thailovelines, or rather a writer who doesn't know his lines, love or otherwise.

She's had 2 'mums' in 10 years.

She rarely meets the arm candy.

BUT is aware I have some kind of reputation with regard to girls, but is unaware exactly what it is.

I go to Fillys on 'business'.

When your daughter told you she wanted to be 'happy' when she gets older the other night do you think she was hinting at maybe having a settled home life and a father who acts like a normal human being?

• Like 1

Your obviously a class act!

Heavy drinker-

And this my personnel favourite coming from you, which takes the hypocritical biscuit! -
Quote-
You failed comprehensively to address one single point I made but seem stuck in some bizarre mindset.

Going from the bizarre nature and your inability to convey even the simplest of meaning to your posts is disturbing to look at.

You are clearly not in a good place mentally at the moment. Maybe take off in the Merc with your gaggle of women pop along and visit your pals Sandman77 and whereustay for a weekend of jollity and see who can come up with the best fantasy troll posts for next week? ....

Your obviously a class act!

Heavy drinker-

And this my personnel favourite coming from you, which takes the hypocritical biscuit! -
Quote-
You failed comprehensively to address one single point I made but seem stuck in some bizarre mindset.

Going from the bizarre nature and your inability to convey even the simplest of meaning to your posts is disturbing to look at.

You are clearly not in a good place mentally at the moment. Maybe take off in the Merc with your gaggle of women pop along and visit your pals Sandman77 and whereustay for a weekend of jollity and see who can come up with the best fantasy troll posts for next week? ....

Thats,............................................... well,.......................... better.

"In fact there is evidence that some marriages between young Thai women and farangs (foreigners) in general tend to fail for one reason or another. "

pp, if these had been your words, I would have flailed you mercilessly - to the point of extinction and beyond and then back again if you survived.

smile.png

But of course they were thailovelines, or rather a writer who doesn't know his lines, love or otherwise.

Wata, Wata, Wata ... what are we going to do with you.

You broke the chain ... dry.png

^^^^, I would give her about 1 hour of my time tops.

Do you really think this "pretty" is going to knock you up a decent fry up in the morning?

Can you really envisage her doing the washing and ironing, or cleaning the house?

Whats the running costs on little miss pretty per month?

Let some other sucker take her on, not for me.

Plenty of decent looking women in this country every bit as good looking if not better.