Boy, 13, missing in Phuket surf

webfact

Boy, 13, missing in Phuket surf
Eakkapop Thongtub

1402626384_1.jpg
Search efforts continued late last night for the missing boy.

PHUKET: An 13-year-old boy is feared drowned after he went missing while swimming at Kata Beach yesterday afternoon (June 12).

Search efforts continued late last night for the missing boy.

There was still no sign of the boy this morning, despite frantic search efforts.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/boy-13-missing-in-phuket-surf-46837.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-06-13

Body of 13yo boy found at Phuket beach
Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: The body of Phuket teenager Abhisit Songlert, 13, was found at 7.30am today (June 13) near Club Med at Kata Beach.

The boy's father found his body. Abhisit went missing yesterday afternoon while swimming at Kata Beach.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/body-of-13yo-boy-found-at-phuket-beach-46838.php

tpn.jpg

So so sad, why can people not use there instincts when it comes to obvious dangers, Red Flag flying , sea rough and wild, yet people still wade in ???

I am a competent swimmer but I would never venture into the Sea at this current time.

Safety as we all know in Thailand is non existent, it see countless families on a scooter with a baby in arms ???

The sooner we get a decent public transport system, hopefully we will see less and less of this.

As for the poor boy, R.I.P.

UPDATE

Boy drowns - Kata Beach, June 13

PHUKET: -- The body of a 13 year old boy, a pupil from the Orborjor school in Chalong, was found this morning after drowning at Kata Beach yesterday. Kirsty Meyer reports.

tpn.jpg

This just rips my heart out.

Both for the final moments of the boys life and then for all the remaining moments of the father who was the one to find his son's body.

+100 sir, I have just told my son I love him, I honestly cannot begin to understand how the father or the rest of the family are feeling at this time. Why were they swimming in a red flag area?? R.I.P. too young.