I Need 20 Thai Beds!

simon43

For my small hotel in Phuket, I need to furnish the customer rooms. For the beds, I wanted to use traditional wooden Thai beds, (such as the one in this picture).

I need to buy 10 single beds and 10 double beds, with or without decent mattresses.

I can buy these beds locally in Phuket, but the asking price seems rather high, (tourist area etc).

Can anyone in the bed-selling business PM me re this or provide contact details for a reccomended bed-shop?

Thanks

Simon

post-174-1150888715_thumb.jpg

For my small hotel in Phuket, I need to furnish the customer rooms. For the beds, I wanted to use traditional wooden Thai beds, (such as the one in this picture).

I need to buy 10 single beds and 10 double beds, with or without decent mattresses.

I can buy these beds locally in Phuket, but the asking price seems rather high, (tourist area etc).

Can anyone in the bed-selling business PM me re this or provide contact details for a reccomended bed-shop?

Thanks

Simon

Though it's a long way from Phuket, those beds generally sell 5k - 6k baht for a twin up to 12k - 14k baht kingsize at the Baan Tawai market in Hang Dong near Chiang Mai. If you've been quoted considerably more, you may want to consider it plus shipping. I should note tose prices were 6 months or so ago, but imagine no great change.

Thanks

Simon

If you still havn't got any next month, try Thai Decor, Pattaya, they have people making the stuff in the North.