i am going to have to agree

it's the gossiping females that are probably much more of a nuisance

i can think of many reasons why they gossip like/about this

Edited by infinity11

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I rented a service apartment at a hotel for years and the girls who visited me were definitely tarts". There we have it monger extraordinaire, in Thailand for the culture, temples and the food, case closed!

It is not the Security Guards you should be concerned of too much.

You should be concerned, and be considerate, of your fellow residents (Tenants/Owners) every time you bring a girlfriend to the condo. I live in a condo (Owner). Frankly, we as residents (Tenants/Owners) would frown upon any resident who brings "short-time" girlfriends home.

As long as he is banging the girls and not the walls, what business is it of yours? Perhaps move to Salt Lake City? I am condo owner too, btw. My question is does security ask for ID from girls? Would help when they find your dead body and valuables missing as perhaps you brought psychopathic ladyboy home instead of usual tarts. Or straight psychopathic lady, come to think of it. They are security for entire building, not just you.

• Like 2

Stop worrying so much.

The guards are males, they understand.

i am going to have to agree

it's the gossiping females that are probably much more of a nuisance

i can think of many reasons why they gossip like/about this

Exactly.

The guards only issue should security of the building and not falling asleep on the job.

Anything else is really not their business.

• Like 1

You should be concerned, and be considerate, of your fellow residents (Tenants/Owners) every time you bring a girlfriend to the condo. I live in a condo (Owner). Frankly, we as residents (Tenants/Owners) would frown upon any resident who brings "short-time" girlfriends home.

Seriously? How does it concern you?

"I rented a service apartment at a hotel for years and the girls who visited me were definitely tarts". There we have it monger extraordinaire, in Thailand for the culture, temples and the food, case closed!

Absolutely a monger. Lived there for over 6 years and both girls who visited over that period were both tarts and still are.

Maybe the guard who doesn't smile at you anymore is gay and had a crush on you and is disappointed you bring back ladies to the room, 555

What are you worried about exactly?

To get a reputation to be a womanizer?

The only risk I see is if you ever get a GF, that she will talk to the guards and they will tell her about the many visitors - but if the female traffic stops after she became a GF, there is no problem.

And honestly I don't see a problem in having a reputation if you are single... except if you are a monk or a priest ??

and what does "frequently" mean?

Edited by manarak
  • Like 2

Absolutely a monger. Lived there for over 6 years and both girls who visited over that period were both tarts and still are.

I move to character and the fitness and quality of response to any other topic, the monger admits guilt ergo not fit, qualified nor capable of comment on any other Thai related subject, next! tongue.png

I move to character and the fitness and quality of response to any other topic, the monger admits guilt ergo not fit, qualified nor capable of comment on any other Thai related subject, next! tongue.png

You made that motion years ago. As per Las Vegas, what goes on in Thailand, stays in Thailand. Next.

The only risk I see is if you ever get a GF, that she will talk to the guards and they will tell her about the many visitors - but if the female traffic stops after she became a GF, there is no problem.

And honestly I don't see a problem in having a reputation if you are single... except if you are a monk or a priest ??

I guess I'm just worried about my face, and the girls face and I've got a bit of a guilty conscience. Yesterday I sent one home in the morning and came back with a different one in the evening so walking past the security desk definitely felt like the "walk of shame".

I have a few "gigs" so on average, two or three visit per week. The girls of course don't know I have anybody else which is an entirely different subject.

Not having a gf can be more stressful than having one, so I've learnt. I guess I should just choose one, but that's proving to be a difficult choice.

Edited by garet

I guess I'm just worried about my face, and the girls face and I've got a bit of a guilty conscience. Yesterday I sent one home in the morning and came back with a different one in the evening so walking past the security desk definitely felt like the "walk of shame".

I have a few "gigs" so on average, two or three visit per week. The girls of course don't know I have anybody else which is an entirely different subject.

Not having a gf can be more stressful than having one, so I've learnt. I guess I should just choose one, but that's proving to be a difficult choice.

ah, I understand better now... you are single, but the giks may have some illusions which you aren't keen on destroying...

Hmmm.... time the visits to match the guard shifts, i.e. one guard only sees one or two girls... 555

Good luck!

• Like 1

I'd be interested to know if anyone in central Patts has ever copped attitude for bringing home a companion - this would have to be the most 'guest friendly' town I know of. In any case, I dont live my life to keep the staff downstairs happy - YMMV.

It's hard to have anything which resembles privacy in Thailand. Everyone seems to take a tremendous amount of interest in what other people are doing.

True true...but I think security staff in any country including my own would probably gossip about it...it's human nature I suppose.

I just wish I could get it out of head and waste my time worrying about what they think when different gigs come visit me.

It's hard to have anything which resembles privacy in Thailand. Everyone seems to take a tremendous amount of interest in what other people are doing.

I'm far more aware of that in Bangkok than in Pattaya - that isnt to say that it doesnt happen here, but most of the locals are completely over any fascination with the antics of middle-aged Farang. Nothing I've experienced here is remotely on par with my time in southern China - the staring capital of the known universe ;)

I once lived in a hotel where the morning entertainment for staff and friends was watching the security video from the night before in FF.

Foreigners and their friends, "look what he came back with last night 555!"

• Like 1

Why would he care what other narrow-minded residents think?

• Like 1

Ever heard the phrase "dont sh** on your own doorstep".

Yes, I know the phrase well.

So what's the answer, don't bring anyone back unless she's wife or girlfriend? I'm recently single, so don't have a gf yet. The people who visit me aren't tarts.

It don't matter whether they are or not, the Thai men will think they are anyway if you keep having different ones.

Thai man doesn't do being seen with tarts in public, yes they use them but in public is a big no no.

Are you sure this is the reason anyway. Is it not because you walk past them looking embarrassed that they think you have a problem with them ?

You think tooo mutttt.

I also live in a condo building with security guards at the entrance. They always smile and wink at me when I bring female company. This is a weekly, if not, a daily thing for me. Why would you give a damn about what a security guard thinks of you anyway? Why would you feel ashamed? Everybody does this?

Maybe the sec guard ain't smiling at you anymore because he disaproves you taking the third gender type of ladies?....

• Like 1

FYI JK. Nobody gives a flying about what you do in Thailand. That's why I love Thailand, Nobody gonna judge you openly like people do in the west. Do whatever the you want, bring a new <deleted> everyday, nobody would bat an eyelid.

Ever heard the phrase "dont sh** on your own doorstep".

Yes, I know the phrase well.

So what's the answer, don't bring anyone back unless she's wife or girlfriend? I'm recently single, so don't have a gf yet. The people who visit me aren't tarts.

Why are you worried what condo employees think? If you run your life based on other's opinion of you it's going to be a very limited one.

• Like 1