Thai Women Scammed For 3 Million Baht By German 'Lover'

Lite Beer

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scamming people is just plain wrong, not matter if its a foreigner scamming a Thai, a Thai scamming a foreigner or one of the 2 scamming each other.

Thanks for the thorough insider information thumbsup.gif

You are welcome ! hahaha

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

Of course it's not a real German. He has a German passport. He is probably Serb. But that's normal, you would have a MOHAMMED AL-FAKHRI who is a 100% Brit too, right? I am just surprised at how gullible these Thai women have been, given the environment that they live in.

The Thai women believed him exactly because he's not Thai. That should tell you a bit about Thailand.

I'm sure every foreigner got a good laugh reading this article, except for some old timers here of course who are still unaware they're being scammed.

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

Of course it's not a real German. He has a German passport. He is probably Serb. But that's normal, you would have a MOHAMMED AL-FAKHRI who is a 100% Brit too, right? I am just surprised at how gullible these Thai women have been, given the environment that they live in.

The Thai women believed him exactly because he's not Thai. That should tell you a bit about Thailand.

I'm sure every foreigner got a good laugh reading this article, except for some old timers here of course who are still unaware they're being scammed.

Speak for yourself, young git!

• Like 2

Right, all Thai are liers and all expats are honest to the corecoffee1.gif.

• Like 1

I love it .German called bogdon. We got swedes named Muhammed. French called illiyan and Brits called idanna. What a changing and stupid world we live in

Sent from my TRUE BEYOND 4G using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I would like to buy that guy a beer! 14 years on the lamb from immigration and beating the Thai women at their own game with a splash of Thai Hollywood status.

P I M P!!!!

Lets set up a Ferris Buller style fundraiser to get him out of jail!

How could he appeared in a movie when he is an' overstayer'

I need to get myself in line too!

Sent from my LG-D505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you find a supporting role, pls give me a PM. I'll play the role of the pissed up farang on Khao San road, smoking a joint and getting arrested. NOT! giggle.gif

My name will be Arachnatid Yai, just to leave people guessing where I come from. ;)

How can you overstay 14 yrs would he need a new passport and if he got one would not they ask him where your stamps?i thought most passports are good for 10 yrs

Faked foreign passports aren't that hard to get in Thailand.

If true, this guy must be devoid of all intelligence. To think that he could over-stay 14 years is lunacy, but at the same time scamming girls out of there money. Just how long did he think he would get away with it - filing a complaint to the police is easy for all to do. Unless, of course, up until recently he enjoyed some 'protection'. Perhaps the protector is no longer in office?

'Just how long did he think he could get away with it...' Um, 14 years ?

• Like 1

I think the 4 boys around him, admirer him.

He should have stop before, the lady caught him.

Can't have been his looks, unless SHE is OLD and UGLY

Good for him, sorry he got caught !!!

THAI - FARANG, just evened up a bit, now THAI 93% scams and FARANG 7%

I have no sympathy either for this man for overstaying his visa or for the girls who got scammed. My ex wife scammed me for more than 3m Baht. I feel that so many women scam farangs that it's good to hear it works the other way around on these rare occasions.