Should there be an "Australian section" to ThaiVisa?

neverdie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

agreed needs a spotlight, shooting rack,a few dogs in the back and a steel esky to be genuine. It's also too clean for my liking, good punch up though, just annoyed I didn't get to see who won, I was going for the one on the right.

Oz

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

We have a continent all to ourselves. Of course we should have our own forum.

Can we throw the Kiwis in with you lot as well?
Of course. We need cheap labour.

We also need the daily laugh our kiwi cousins bring to our lives when they say things like,

"Fush ann chups". and
"Where's me Jandels" and
"It's a wee buut cold"

dont forget the chill-e-bin

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

YEP! And one for any other Nationality ,If Thai Visa is to become the best informative visa advice online system,then this is the way to go!

After all Thai Visas and Governments laws and rules are individual to all Countries. I see it as the Resident Visa expert for each Country! a long way/long ahead

though.

Agreed a section for australians to complain about how much our country sucks and how we all cannot figure out how to live in thailand full time because the visa is too hard to get and keep up with and how our dollar is weekening by the day and how the pension for aussies travelling are being cut by the govt.

Or i could forget oz exists and skull a few beers and worship the loa khao god coincedently name loa khao.