Looking for Real Estate agent recommendations in Pattaya

Hi,

Looking to sell a house on the east side of Pattaya and wondering if anyone here can make some recommendations of a good real estate agency to list the property.

We are not based in Pattaya full-time and have a friend staying in our house when we are not there. Prefer an agent who is a good communicator via phone or email. English language skills are a plus, but not as important as having an agent who is an effective seller.

Thanks!

Hi mate,

The only agent I will ever use in Pattaya is Alan Bolton Real Estate. They were in charge of the rental of my last condo, then they sold it for me, and then negotiated the purchase of my next one.

I have just listed another condo with them. Alan has been around for close on a million years, he is a gentleman, and all of his staff are professional to a tee. I would never personally deal with

another agent, especially unknown to me. here is a link. http://www.pattaya-property.net/

Call or email and ask for Toby or Steve.

Aussie John

• 4 weeks later...

Hi mate,

The only agent I will ever use in Pattaya is Alan Bolton Real Estate. They were in charge of the rental of my last condo, then they sold it for me, and then negotiated the purchase of my next one.

I have just listed another condo with them. Alan has been around for close on a million years, he is a gentleman, and all of his staff are professional to a tee. I would never personally deal with

another agent, especially unknown to me. here is a link. http://www.pattaya-property.net/

Aussie John

I don't think Alan is still in Pattaya? I heard he has returned to UK, with someone else running the business here?

East Coast Real Estate.

I don't think I heard about them before, are they any good?

Many agents in Pattaya specialize in condos, so if you're selling a house on the east side, you need to find an agent who is good in that area.

Hi mate,

Aussie John

I don't think Alan is still in Pattaya? I heard he has returned to UK, with someone else running the business here?

East Coast Real Estate.

I don't think I heard about them before, are they any good?

Many agents in Pattaya specialize in condos, so if you're selling a house on the east side, you need to find an agent who is good in that area.

Yes I'm specifically looking for agents that specialize in selling/renting houses on the dark side. I'll give Alan Bolton a call.