Invitation to the Grand Opening of the Thaivisa Lounge Bar in Bangkok on July 4

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but what about members with Windows Phone? No app for us and so no discount?

What about Thai visa on mobile using Tapatalk App?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That works OK.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So what if you bring your girlfriend you have to put up with every body telling you she a scammer, labelling her a bar girl or trying to crack on to her? I wont be in BKK till the 17th of july anyway, I might have a low key geeser if im around the area one day.

A little bird told me there are some semi/almost professional musicians among us. Will there be a jam session?

I was a professional musician back in Scotland, a jam session would be a great idea. Even if there could be a live band one or two nights a week, and get some musicians and singers to perform with the band.

Where exactly on Soi 7 is it?

Just at the beginning at the left hand side, 70 metres into the Soi from BTS Nana Exit 1. No "Thaivisa" signage up yet though, coming soon.

Edited by MMarlow

I won't be back in BKK until 9th July but will make a point of coming in soon after!! Wish you success with the project!! Btw, I also only have TV on my laptop!! I know, I'm an old-fashioned peasant but I'm quite happy!!! Success for the 4th!!

I dare not go, I don't want to get lynched.......w00t.gif .........................facepalm.gif ......................laugh.png

The only way you will get lynched Trans, is if the speakers go and you refuse to fix them, on second thoughts, I'll lynch you if you do fix them.