Invitation to the Grand Opening of the Thaivisa Lounge Bar in Bangkok on July 4

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but what about members with Windows Phone? No app for us and so no discount?

I have no such gadgets at all!

Just put a Laptop on the BAR and let me LOGIN, not proof enough?

tongue.png

My ZYQ phone doesn't do many smart things either, but with my notebook and (nearly free) trueWIFI, or any other unsecured WIFI hotspot I can also login, same like I'm doing now at home smile.png

Edited by rubl
  • Like 1

Where the hell is it? I don't see it anywhere.

Very beginning of Soi 7. Left side. 40 meters from Nana BTS Exit 1. Signs coming up next week.

Did I understand correctly that it's the current 'new wave' place? I was there early this evening and had a draft Singha. That place certainly looks big enough for a party. Easy location and for a year or so we can watch the building activities on the other side of the road. Any idea what they'll build there? A much needed shopping complex, hotel and anything else we really need in that area?

Sorry, but what about members with Windows Phone? No app for us and so no discount?

Just put a Laptop on the BAR and let me LOGIN, not proof enough?

tongue.png

My ZYQ phone doesn't do many smart things either, but with my notebook and (nearly free) trueWIFI, or any other unsecured WIFI hotspot I can also login, same like I'm doing now at home smile.png

Hello -rubl- old friend, long time not read you.

Notebook - Laptop, do not like to carry around for a discounted drink. blink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

Halion will be there plus 1. I do not have a phone application so how do I prove membership for the discount ?

as I sent,

Just put a ==BAR owned== Laptop on the BAR and let me LOGIN, proof enough.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

I'm not familiar with Bangkok. Looked internet, I'm going to stay at Icheckinn Nana soi 7/1. Hope it works out.

So I'll be there without the app I'm afraid....:) see if you let me in.. Cheers..

Sounds like a fun way to celebrate two special events, the opening of the TV Lounge, and the US 4th July festivities. I will certainly be there, without the kilt, and look forward to making some new friends, and enjoying a few cold beers.

Yo, you guys make me all nervous about rolling solo. I don't know how this works. I'll be in the corner...solo.unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

Since, you say you are going to be in a corner....n..having declared solo....it looks like there is an ulterior motive rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif

It will be very interesting to see what Thai Visa's attitude is to illegal activities is when running a bar as compared to it's strict opposition to the discussion of those same activities on the forum! I sincerely hope they display some hypocrisy or what was once New Wave will be extremely tedious.

Everybody is very welcome. Discounts and perks are for registered members, so existing customers are of course welcomed as members, even on Grand opening night. Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

George is very savvy, he knows how to butter his bread on both sides. Promote your venue through your website and conversely promote your website through your venue. Well played, George and best of luck.

Rather amazing that something like 80% of respondents so far - apparently eager to attend - have less than 50 Posts.

"Just saying" (I hate that phrase!).

I hope to make it, there are many TV Members I would like to meet and put a face to a name.

Patrick

There was another topic on "You know you are retired........." can't help but reply here....

When you do a statistical analysis of respondents/No,of posts/eagerness to attend.....on "invitation to the grand opening of TVLB" ??? post-4641-1156694572.gif.pagespeed.ce.33

Great Strategy for the foreign community. Open up a bar under the name Thai visa

Great Job

Yes for sure great business idea!!???

I was thinking for a while, where is the hook why open some guys this website, no I know, free advertisment for their businesses.clap2.gif

Hehe I think now I'm in big danger, should wear a bullit proofed jacket to this event, caused of this and some other posts of mine.cheesy.gif

I'm otherwise afraid, I could not use long time this nice discount and enjoy the hens. biggrin.png

Or I go over there incognito and play to be an Austrian or Switzerland or Alsace or Südtirol all speaking a kind of german I know some of their dialects.

Hi guys I'm just kidding, unfortunately I'm not in Thailand, at this time

Enjoy the party, the life is short cum twice+, or drink 5+ !!???

Good luck.

Carpe diem wai2.gif