Invitation to the Grand Opening of the Thaivisa Lounge Bar in Bangkok on July 4

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what if you bring your girlfriend you have to put up with every body telling you she a scammer, labelling her a bar girl or trying to crack on to her?

Probably if she is half your age and does not speak English!

• Like 1

It will be very interesting to see what Thai Visa's attitude is to illegal activities is when running a bar as compared to it's strict opposition to the discussion of those same activities on the forum! I sincerely hope they display some hypocrisy or what was once New Wave will be extremely tedious.

• Like 1

It will be very interesting to see what Thai Visa's attitude is to illegal activities is when running a bar as compared to it's strict opposition to the discussion of those same activities on the forum! I sincerely hope they display some hypocrisy or what was once New Wave will be extremely tedious.

You been on the beer................rolleyes.gif

Having never been to the new wave i have no idea of your concerns?

I imagine TV have managed to open this venue without any illegal activities including nana bib tea money...if not then it loses it edge somehow.

• Like 1

Everybody is very welcome. Discounts and perks are for registered members, so existing customers are of course welcomed as members, even on Grand opening night. Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What if we use Tapatalk instead of the rebranded ThaiVisa Connect app? Can we show the staff that?

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk 2

No problem if you have Thaivisa on your Tapatalk App.

Don't worry, we work together in close cooperation with their management and their staff is unchanged. See you on the 4th!

Rather amazing that something like 80% of respondents so far - apparently eager to attend - have less than 50 Posts.

"Just saying" (I hate that phrase!).

I hope to make it, there are many TV Members I would like to meet and put a face to a name.

Patrick

• Like 1